ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Apprentice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Confirmed- There will be interviews after all! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178513)

bbfan1991 05-07-2011 05:53 PM

Confirmed- There will be interviews after all!

Margaret will be back:D. 4 in final is confirmed too!

Kate! 07-07-2011 09:42 AM

Five candidates left.3 episodes remaining. How can there be four in the final?

Lewis. 07-07-2011 09:45 AM

There's only 2 episodes left. Next week they do their restaurants and then the week after they have the final interviews.

MTVN 07-07-2011 10:28 AM

They're not gonna have a final task?

Lewis. 07-07-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4356796)
They're not gonna have a final task?

From what I understand, no. Unless they have an extended final this year then it's just going to be interviews in the final week.

MTVN 07-07-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis. (Post 4356799)
From what I understand, no. Unless they have an extended final this year then it's just going to be interviews in the final week.

Oh that's a shame, I'm glad they're doing interviews though, that's normally one of my favourite weeks

Lewis. 07-07-2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4356809)
Oh that's a shame, I'm glad they're doing interviews though, that's normally one of my favourite weeks

Same :hugesmile: It's great to see some of the more arrogant candidates get torn down in an instant. Would have like to see Melody in the interview stage really, would have probably been quite entertaining.

Marc 07-07-2011 11:37 AM

2 more weeks.

Next week is fast food. So either 3 people get fired or just 1.

Where are the interviews?

Lewis. 07-07-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc. (Post 4356873)
2 more weeks.

Next week is fast food. So either 3 people get fired or just 1.

Where are the interviews?

Final week is the interview stage. There is a 4 person final and all 4 will definitely take part in interviews - that's been confirmed, but I'm not sure whether they will have a final task or not.

Benjamin 08-07-2011 10:53 PM

Of course there are interviews. They are going into business with him so they have to outline their business proposals and projections to LS. He's not just going to go into business with someone who won some tasks but has no idea how to set-up and run an actual business. This is why I think Susan is a good candidate. Yes she's young, but she has proven business experience from owning her own business and has progressed very quickly throughout this process. For me, her and Helen are the strongest two remaining.

Someone like Tom/Jim would probably be hired if he was looking for someone to work with him, but a partnership is a totally different board game.