ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   Rachel vs Cassi (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179299)

reece(: 18-07-2011 05:33 PM

Rachel vs Cassi

found the fight with them on youtube, wowww cassi's sassy but a bit weak here, till the end

DrunkerThanMoses 18-07-2011 05:40 PM

Will watch now.

DrunkerThanMoses 18-07-2011 05:49 PM

Bye bye Cassi

starry 18-07-2011 05:51 PM

Shame Cassi is struggling to stay in the house. Rachel wants to pretend it's a fight or that Cassi is playing a victim. I would agree that Cassi isn't a great game player at all but she is interesting for the house. Wish we had a closeup at the end where Cassi tells Rachel she doesn't like her personality, or even when she tells her it's girl rivalry. Cassi is of course wasting her time talking to Rachel, she would do better talking to those she might win over.

Valdora 18-07-2011 05:59 PM

This wasn't as good as the Jordan part. Where did that Jordan come from?

Macie Lightfoot 18-07-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry (Post 4389244)
Shame Cassi is struggling to stay in the house. Rachel wants to pretend it's a fight or that Cassi is playing a victim. I would agree that Cassi isn't a great game player at all but she is interesting for the house. Wish we had a closeup at the end where Cassi tells Rachel she doesn't like her personality, or even when she tells her it's girl rivalry. Cassi is of course wasting her time talking to Rachel, she would do better talking to those she might win over.

Uh... Cassi is playing a victim :joker: there's no pretending about that one.

starry 18-07-2011 06:08 PM

Has she been sobbing to Big Brother? Rachel just doesn't like Cassi and Cassi felt uncomfortable about that I suppose, that's why she wanted the talk. But I think it's a waste of time talking to Rachel.

Gemmachi 18-07-2011 06:17 PM

Cassi claiming to be a straight shooter is a joke. She made a deal with the vets and then told other people they need to nominate the vets just hours later. The fact that she's unable to see that as two faced makes me question her intelligence.

Cassi was also lying when she said she hasn't talked about Porsche behind her back. Anyone who watched the feeds last week knows how (painfully) untrue that is. We had to hear the same story about how Porsche took her spot at the pool table and what a stupid twit she is over and over and over and over...

LemonJam 18-07-2011 06:29 PM

Cassi :love:

starry 18-07-2011 06:31 PM

And Rachel has no doubt talked about Cassi behind her back and others behind their backs. It's part of the game I suppose. But Cassi can be quite straight talking to people as well compared to some in there and I think that is what she is saying. That's why people say she isn't a good game player as she doesn't hide her feelings so much, but those who aren't so good at game playing show more of their hand and are sometimes good to watch.

DrunkerThanMoses 18-07-2011 06:32 PM

I loved Cassi earlier, she was like "maybe Rachel can try and fail for a third time" Lol

Macie Lightfoot 18-07-2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry (Post 4389311)
And Rachel has no doubt talked about Cassi behind her back and others behind their backs. It's part of the game I suppose. But Cassi can be quite straight talking to people as well compared to some in there and I think that is what she is saying. That's why people say she isn't a good game player as she doesn't hide her feelings so much, but those who aren't so good at game playing show more of their hand and are sometimes good to watch.

You don't even get the point. Rachel didn't claim any of that. Cassi's the one who said she's the most up front, is a "straight shooter," doesn't have time to be petty and talk about Porsche behind her back because she tells it to her face. But that's just a complete lie. Did you notice how Cassi went and told Jeff, Dominic, Shelly, Adam, literally every single person about her talk with Rachel? Told the same story over and over again and complains about her and whatnot. That is exactly what she did to Porsche last week! We all heard her tiresome stories about why she hates Porsche and how Cassi thinks that Porsche is below her. But now all of a sudden, Cassi "doesn't talk about Porsche behind her back" because she just "tells her how it is." It's all bull****. Cassi's making herself out to seem like a martyr for the newbies but she had it coming the second she agreed to the deal she made with the veterans.

Marc 18-07-2011 06:47 PM

'Its 1 O Clock' :laugh:

Marc 18-07-2011 06:53 PM

LOL I love how awkward that thing was 'you're an ugly person inside'... stands outside and then starts walking whilst Rachel comes out and then you're practically walking alongside her :laugh2:

starry 18-07-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troynuncdicit (Post 4389317)
Did you notice how Cassi went and told Jeff, Dominic, Shelly, Adam, literally every single person about her talk with Rachel?

I haven't seen that as it's not in the video. But isn't that talking straight and not hiding stuff?

Macie Lightfoot 18-07-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry (Post 4389363)
I haven't seen that as it's not in the video. But isn't that talking straight and not hiding stuff?

Uh... no, it's not. When Cassi talks about being a straight shooter, she's saying that she's someone who tells it how it is to people's faces and doesn't talk behind people's backs, because "she's above that." Not only did she run and tell everyone about her talk with Rachel, but she got things wrong. She said that Rachel claimed that she's the worst player to every play Big Brother, and something about Rachel saying that Jordan doesn't like Cassi, and just getting things wrong and exaggerating it to be the victim. Rachel called Cassi to the tee and Cassi's just trying to make up for it.

MeMyselfAndI 18-07-2011 07:32 PM

thankgod shes going, after Lawon should go, then Adam & Dom, then Shelly

starry 18-07-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troynuncdicit (Post 4389409)
Uh... no, it's not. When Cassi talks about being a straight shooter, she's saying that she's someone who tells it how it is to people's faces and doesn't talk behind people's backs, because "she's above that."

She told it to Rachel's face in this video lol, I'd like to see you try and deny that. As for anything else that is your interpretation of things I haven't seen and probably won't see. There's no doubt that Rachel doesn't like Cassi though and no doubt Rachel fans want Casi gone. I'm feeling the veterans can get a bit too cocky, they went into this show with the advantage of teaming up with people they knew they could trust.

Macie Lightfoot 18-07-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry (Post 4389430)
She told it to Rachel's face in this video lol, I'd like to see you try and deny that. As for anything else that is your interpretation of things I haven't seen and probably won't see. There's no doubt that Rachel doesn't like Cassi though and no doubt Rachel fans want Casi gone. I'm feeling the veterans can get a bit too cocky, they went into this show with the advantage of teaming up with people they knew they could trust.

She told lies to Rachel :joker: That's shooting real straight right? I don't even know what you're talking about with "she told it" to Rachel's face. What's "it"? And it's not a matter of interpreting things, it's just watching the feeds. You said it yourself, you watched a 10 minute video clip and that's it. The aftermath of the talk was a solid hour, so you can't ignore that. You can't ignore Cassi making herself a victim when she instigated talking to Rachel and got what was coming to her. There's no interpreting things, we're dealing with what happened.

starry 18-07-2011 07:52 PM

No, it's always about interpretation. And if you support Rachel you will obviously be anti-Cassi. And nobody can say Rachel is that honest when she said 'there are sides?' to those she considers on the other side lol.

Macie Lightfoot 18-07-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry (Post 4389488)
No, it's always about interpretation. And if you support Rachel you will obviously be anti-Cassi. And nobody can say Rachel is that honest when she said 'there are sides?' to those she considers on the other side lol.

Well it's not about interpretation when we've seen numerous examples of Cassi being the complete opposite of a straight shooter and talking about Porsche behind her back (something she claims she's above :joker: ) And nobody's saying Rachel is honest. Rachel knows she's a character on TV to entertain, and she owns up to what she does. That's why she joked in the DR about nobody coming between her and her banana, Brendon joking in the DR about floaters needing to grab a life vest, etc. The thing with Cassi is that she can't own up to anything she does. She'll piss on your leg and tell you it's raining, she's just that delusional. Claiming she never talked **** about Porsche behind her back, that's a joke and a half. Cassi hasn't owned up to anything she's done. With her it's just deny, deny, deny.

reece(: 19-07-2011 09:03 PM

it's a shame that her gameplays been quite poor, all ive seen her do on the feeds now is hang her coat up and prepare for leaving, no fight at all

MeMyselfAndI 19-07-2011 09:04 PM

shes an awful gameplayer

Valdora 21-07-2011 04:47 AM

Well I think yesterdays episode proved exactly why I love J&J and why I despise Racheal. Can't wait until they turn on each other. Such a shame that Cassi has to go because a foursome between them and Shelly would be amazing.