ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   Shelly: Vile Human, God I Hate Her (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180098)

DrunkerThanMoses 29-07-2011 09:57 PM

Vile Human, God I Hate Her

How many times is this cow going to say she is so honest. Freaking snakey bitch.... bitch better go soon

SoBig 29-07-2011 10:06 PM

Amen. I despise her.

reece(: 29-07-2011 10:42 PM

brenchel have come to hoh to talk to daniele...

lostalex 29-07-2011 10:44 PM

Adam and Dom are more annoying to me. I don't mind Shelly. I am a sucker for a southern accent though. I was actually impressed that she actually seems to be playing the game, unlike most of the noobies. I was expecting her to be another Kathy(bb12), but at least she's tryna play the game.

Jords 30-07-2011 12:57 AM

I really like Shelly :shocked:

Shes playing the game well whilst keeping dignity.

Bluerang1 30-07-2011 01:30 AM

Have some respect boy. People have done far worse thing. She's playing the game, and it's unexpected of her so that's why she's getting this hate.

Patrick 30-07-2011 01:32 AM

-thought you meant josie gibson-

Valdora 30-07-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 4423045)
I really like Shelly :shocked:

Shes playing the game well whilst keeping dignity.

This. Lying is part of the game. At least she doesn't do it and be a bitch about it unlike SOME peoples favourites.

MeMyselfAndI 30-07-2011 09:22 AM

She certainly has NOT kept her dignity she is scum

Marc 30-07-2011 09:37 AM

Aw well at least Shelly is playing a game at least, it's not a good one but she's not a floater lol

SoBig 30-07-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc. (Post 4423433)
Aw well at least Shelly is playing a game at least, it's not a good one but she's not a floater lol

She is the definition of a floater.

starry 12-08-2011 06:20 AM

She's playing them so well. Kalia she has got completely deluded thinking that she is on her side and under her control. Dani as well is deceived into thinking that Rachel revealed any plans with J&J. Shelly then complains to Dani and Kalia that Rachel is playing both sides lol, but it's really Shelly who is doing that and perfectly.

Macie Lightfoot 12-08-2011 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry (Post 4460672)
She's playing them so well. Kalia she has got completely deluded thinking that she is on her side and under her control. Dani as well is deceived into thinking that Rachel revealed any plans with J&J. Shelly then complains to Dani and Kalia that Rachel is playing both sides lol, but it's really Shelly who is doing that and perfectly.

Porsche's been onto Shelly since the second week, and now Daniele sees Shelly's game too. They both talked about how Kalia can't say anything to her now.

iRyan 12-08-2011 06:48 AM

I hate this lying hag!!!!!!!

Gemmachi 12-08-2011 07:32 AM

Shelly is truly a horrible person. I can't wait for her to realize that Dani knows what she's up to and isn't going to listen to her bull**** anymore.

reece(: 12-08-2011 10:54 AM

leatherface has more game than all other newbies :love:

Callum 12-08-2011 11:05 AM

She's starting to annoy me now

lostalex 12-08-2011 11:42 AM

Shelly is smart. She's the only one that really knows what's going on this house.

If you don't like Shelly, then i guess you don't like intelligence.

Shelly is playing a smart game, if you have any respect for the game of Big Brother, then you HAVE TO respect Shelly.

Legend killer 12-08-2011 11:46 AM

Title made me think of Chavryl Cole

YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vladimir 12-08-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 4460863)
Shelly is smart. She's the only one that really knows what's going on this house.

Shelly is playing a smart game, if you have any respect for the game of Big Brother, then you HAVE TO respect Shelly.

Spoiler:

Daniele, Kalia and Porsche don't trust her anymore, they want her out soon (not this week, of course).

Firewire 12-08-2011 02:18 PM

She's floating around, but says she's on one side when she's on the other, but changes. I don't get her sometimes!

Gemmachi 12-08-2011 05:33 PM

They're on to her. Some things Porsche has said about her in the last 12 or so hours... "I want to kick her out. Like literally. I want to push her out the door. Go home. What is she doing here hanging out with teenagers? I don't get why she lies so much. It's disgusting."

Macie Lightfoot 12-08-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 4460863)

No, if you don't like Shelly, it means that you actually have morals. I don't have a problem with people being cutthroat and conniving, obviously that's part of the game. But what I do have a problem with, is people not owning up to it, but rather playing this holier than thou card and having a high and mighty attitude, acting like lying is below them and that they're playing an honest game and just trying to play good vs. evil. That's why Jeff, Jordan, Shelly, and Brendon all are vile creatures. If they could own up to anything, they'd go up a lot higher in my books.

lostalex 12-08-2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firewire (Post 4461076)
She's floating around, but says she's on one side when she's on the other, but changes. I don't get her sometimes!

She's not floating. She genuinely is with Jeff and Jordan. I think she wants to be Final 2 with Jordan.

lostalex 12-08-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemmachi (Post 4461504)
They're on to her. Some things Porsche has said about her in the last 12 or so hours... "I want to kick her out. Like literally. I want to push her out the door. Go home. What is she doing here hanging out with teenagers? I don't get why she lies so much. It's disgusting."

I dunno what Porche is talking about she's no spring chicken eigther, none of them are.