ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Sezer vows to bully "hood rat" Aisleyne (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18239)

Arneldo 30-05-2006 01:40 PM

Sezer vows to bully \"hood rat\" Aisleyne

Sezer launched into an astonishing attack on new girl Aisleyne last night just hours after she had entered.

Speaking to Imogen, the professional boxer referred to the new addition as a "ghetto-ho", and "a little hood rat from the gutter".

Both appeared to take offence at Aisleyne's decision to wear few clothes on her first night in the house and what Sezer claimed was her "attitude".

"She's a girl from the ghetto who flaunts her tits," he opined, before vowing: "She is opinionated and I will bully more opinions out of her and make her look like a knob."

The pair also rounded on Richard for taking the new arrivals under his wing - or, as Sezer put it, "****ing brown-nosing big time".

Having been joined by a similarly-minded Nikki, Imogen speculated that the two newbies could be solely responsible for picking this week's nominees.

"That's why Lea and Richard are up their fannies," Nikki deduced, prompting Sezer to respond: "****ing scumbags."

But he added: "If this nomination goes to plan, I think he'll get a shock."

Richard also came under fire for his flirting with Sezer. "It was funny at first but it's now gone too serious," he said. "It is a bit creepy and it's going to backfire on me."

Finally, Sezer issued a word of warning over Sam: "I like Sam - I think she's quite genuine. But you've also got to realise... she's a boy who thinks she's a girl. To go through that transition, something doesn't click right in your head. You've got to have something not all there."

THE_JUNK_MAN 30-05-2006 07:12 PM

"the professional boxer " since when...???!!!!!???

ThaGazBoi 30-05-2006 07:14 PM

Hes a _____________________ <<Insert words there :rolleyes:

xWee-Babezx 30-05-2006 07:15 PM

Please Boxer dont make me laugh jsut look at him theirs nothing on him.

Gazza i filled it in:joker:

ThaGazBoi 30-05-2006 07:16 PM

Good good :xyxwave:

Sezer is just an arrogant pig who thinks hes better then everyone else.

xWee-Babezx 30-05-2006 07:19 PM

I seen the advert for tonight he said 'the new people are nothing, theyll be out soon'

Well id laugh if hes up this week:colour:

robgson 30-05-2006 07:21 PM

seezers a beast

ThaGazBoi 30-05-2006 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xWee-Babezx
I seen the advert for tonight he said 'the new people are nothing, theyll be out soon'

Well id laugh if hes up this week:colour:
Hopefully either him, Imogen, Grace or Mickey are up.

CJ4Life 30-05-2006 08:33 PM

Really hoping a new housemate is a brother packing some serious muscle.

Tanser_Man 30-05-2006 08:48 PM

He's an obnoxious vile young man. He honestly does think he is gods gift to the earth!