ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB3 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   That's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, I like it, uh-huh uh-huh... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182402)

VirginMediaPhil 21-08-2011 01:39 PM

That's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, I like it, uh-huh uh-huh...

Personally, my favourite moment from this series of Big Brother is the moment Alex hid behind the door in the bedroom, before coincidentally the chorus of "That's the Way (I Like It)" by KC and the Sunshine Band starts playing as the door shuts - and starts miming to it as he buttons his shirt:

It's not a laugh-out-loud moment - but it's still pretty funny, and well timed!

Marc 21-08-2011 01:40 PM

:joker:

Love it

MB. 21-08-2011 01:41 PM

Memories of BB3... :sad:

Toxic 21-08-2011 01:45 PM

Those were the days *sigh*

VirginMediaPhil 21-08-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB&U (Post 4491435)
Memories of BB3... :sad:

I know. Big Brother hasn't been good since series 5, and even that was a bit of a freak show taking it to the extreme just to win back viewers after the allegedly boring series 4 - which I actually enjoyed as it was the last series of normal everyday people, and there were no posts of it being boring back then... maybe we were all just glued to it.

Series 6 was dull, series 7 onwards has just been tacky and is not something that my family or friends were watching anymore, and would make fun of in fact. Trust me, I still love the show, it's just it's not fun watching it after series 5.

Maia 21-08-2011 01:50 PM

BB3 :lovedup:

crashandburn 06-03-2023 06:17 PM

I've never understood why this was such a "big" moment.

Especially to the extent clips of it kept getting repeated and praised to the hilt on shows like BBLB.

All it did was make me feel "wow BB3 must really have been bad if THIS is the moment everyone keeps talking about."

All it shows is Alex being a prck as usual. He had so much disdain for everyone. Even though hiding behind the door wasn't a hugely bad thing in itself, it was just part of a bigger attitude problem that he had all through his time in the house.

Zizu 06-03-2023 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VirginMediaPhil (Post 4491426)
Personally, my favourite moment from this series of Big Brother is the moment Alex hid behind the door in the bedroom, before coincidentally the chorus of "That's the Way (I Like It)" by KC and the Sunshine Band starts playing as the door shuts - and starts miming to it as he buttons his shirt:

It's not a laugh-out-loud moment - but it's still pretty funny, and well timed!

Alex was probably my favourite ever BB person along with Brian , Pete and Craig ..

I loved how Alex used to talk directly to the cameras .. wonder why nobody else has ever done it .. in BB or Love Island ( as far as I recall )

That clip seemed kinda staged though ??

Did they often play random music ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vanessa 06-03-2023 07:23 PM

Loved Alex. BB3 was amazing!

Mystic Mock 06-03-2023 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashandburn (Post 11268328)
I've never understood why this was such a "big" moment.

Especially to the extent clips of it kept getting repeated and praised to the hilt on shows like BBLB.

All it did was make me feel "wow BB3 must really have been bad if THIS is the moment everyone keeps talking about."

All it shows is Alex being a prck as usual. He had so much disdain for everyone. Even though hiding behind the door wasn't a hugely bad thing in itself, it was just part of a bigger attitude problem that he had all through his time in the house.

I don't know it is kinda funny imo.:laugh:

BB used to be really good at making little things like that from people be really fun to watch,until the Soap Opera reign of Channel 5 happened.