ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ultimate BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=562)
-   -   I miss UBB! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182648)

iRyan 23-08-2011 08:57 PM

I miss UBB!

I was just watching bits of the Launch Night and realized how much I missed it. It was a really fun series, even though it was so short. I remember how EXCITED I was during Launch Night as each ex-housemate entered. I've never been so excited during a launch night as I was then. Seeing all my favorite housemates come back was epic. I really miss it now!

I wish they would've done it in January 2011 and made it longer, like 5 weeks or something. And added Charley, Rex, Marcus, and Rebecca to the cast. And replaced Ulrika with Pete Burns and Vanessa with someone else. Then it would've been even more epic.

Novo 23-08-2011 08:58 PM

The first few days was amazing then Coolio got unlawfully removed from the house

Jordan. 23-08-2011 08:59 PM

It was a massive disappointment.

CharlieO 23-08-2011 08:59 PM

Yea I loved UBB. Watched 'The Final Hour' on launch day and it reminded me how good it was. I miss it. Well it wasn't amazing compared to all the c4 series but better than this one imo. :(

Mac Hiavellian 23-08-2011 10:48 PM

Such a flop of a series. It should have been longer, should have had at least 1 HM per series (even BB4), could've done without Ulrika and Preston, Josie walking, Coolio's ejection/walk/whatever, the bedsit was a let down, the Makosi/Nadia eviction/Vanessa entrance/Big Mouth night was a travesty which I honestly thought would jeopardise any chance of the show coming back, having a whopping 7 people in the final and a lack of series best bits montage. And its biggest crime was that it still felt watered down and PC even with some of the classic old school HMs.

Yeah, it had a few good bits but ultimately it could have been SO much better

Joelle. 23-08-2011 10:54 PM

Went downhill after McCririck was stupidly voted out first and Coolio was thrown out. Also, Marcus Akin :worship: should have gone in instead of that wet drip Preston.

I mean, most of the housemate were great: Victor, Nick, Michelle and of course Nikki and Brian, but McCririck was gold. Overall it could have been a lot better.

Patrick 24-08-2011 01:09 AM

It was better than BB11 - But it sucked in terms of housemates.

They should of ditched the ******ing annoying celebrities and stuck with the Housemates.

More BB3, BB6 and BB9 Housemates were needed.

iRyan 22-06-2012 05:16 AM

I need to give this a rewatch soon now that i've seen all the series that the UBB housemates have been in. I was watching some clips tonight, remembering how great it was to see housemates like Nikki again. Disappointing how short it was.

reece(: 23-06-2012 03:46 AM

Was bad how Coolio,John,Nadia,Makosi were the first ones out.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 23-06-2012 03:47 AM

remember pete burns saying he wasnt even asked on BLLB

madness

reece(: 23-06-2012 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 5233043)
remember pete burns saying he wasnt even asked on BLLB

madness

yet they got ulrika on :conf:

Jords 23-06-2012 03:53 AM

Freddie hands down should have been a HM.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 23-06-2012 03:54 AM

still dont get why they did that

maybe just coz she won :shrug:

iRyan 23-06-2012 04:38 AM

Yeah, it was very bizarre that they put Ulrika in of all people, especially since she didn't even really enjoy the experience the first time. Vanessa Feltz as well, I mean really?

They ****ed up by putting too many celebs in. The only celebs I would've put in are Coolio, Pete Burns, and Chantelle.

But still, it was fun and surreal to see people like Nikki, Makosi, Victor, and Nasty Nick interact.

If only they would've put Marcus, Rex, Aisleyne, Alex, and Charley in as well and made it longer. Would've been even better.

Ramsay 23-06-2012 01:25 PM

too many celebs and lack of BB10

Black Dagger 23-06-2012 01:28 PM

Too many house-mates that were amazing were robbed of a place in there because they wanted to try and have a silly showmance again with Preston/Chantelle and pointless celebs like Vanessa Feltz and Ulrika (Who I actually like)

The only 'celeb' should have been Coolio.

Flamingjoe 23-06-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 5233077)
Yeah, it was very bizarre that they put Ulrika in of all people, especially since she didn't even really enjoy the experience the first time. Vanessa Feltz as well, I mean really?

They ****ed up by putting too many celebs in. The only celebs I would've put in are Coolio, Pete Burns, and Chantelle.

But still, it was fun and surreal to see people like Nikki, Makosi, Victor, and Nasty Nick interact.

If only they would've put Marcus, Rex, Aisleyne, Alex, and Charley in as well and made it longer. Would've been even better.

Yes! :worship:

Scotty07 23-06-2012 05:19 PM

They had years to plan what should've been amazing and that was the best they could do? A complete fail.:idc:

Cal. 30-04-2014 07:33 PM

I wanted some more iconic housemates in there. Charley and Rex were a definite must, I would've liked to have seen Channelle, Samanda and Emma in there also.