ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=569)
-   -   Who has stopped watching CBB? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183282)

Zippy 31-08-2011 11:17 AM

Who has stopped watching CBB?

well I have as of yesterday. I know of quite a few others having got tired of it for various reasons. Mine mostly being the ****** twins overbearing presence.

but who else has stopped watching or is close to it?

MB. 31-08-2011 11:18 AM

Not me.

Zippy 31-08-2011 11:20 AM

well Im guessing not many Jedward fans will ditch it. Can't imagine why...

MTVN 31-08-2011 11:20 AM

I'm still enjoying it, it hasnt been great the last few days although last nights ep was pretty good

InOne 31-08-2011 11:21 AM

Sill following it. But if it ended up with Jedward Kerry, Lucian, Bobby and Amy I'd def be switching off :bored:

Stu 31-08-2011 11:21 AM

I stopped let me think ... Saturday I think. Don't miss it at all. I just can't be arsed flicking it on even when I'm watching telly anyway. I thought I'd miss having ammo to tear it apart but it's quite relaxing and serene not having to concern myself anymore of how bad it is.

Even if it got good again the production and change of channel and everything ... I don't know. I just feel past it. It's one of those shows I've simply stopped watching.

ILoveTRW 31-08-2011 11:22 AM

1 week sober and proud

ILoveTRW 31-08-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 4518941)
I stopped let me think ... Saturday I think. Don't miss it at all. I just can't be arsed flicking it on even when I'm watching telly anyway. I thought I'd miss having ammo to tear it apart but it's quite relaxing and serene not having to concern myself anymore of how bad it is.

Even if it got good again the production and change of channel and everything ... I don't know. I just feel past it. It's one of those shows I've simply stopped watching.

its because youve seen Jersey Shore
once you watch MTV there is no going back

Livia 31-08-2011 11:24 AM

I've missed it a few times, and I only caught the last twenty minutes on Sunday. That would never have happened in previous years, I've always recorded it or watched a repeat. I've tried to love it this year, but it's dire... It seems so infantile this year, and yet it's on at ten pm.

daniel-lewis-1985 31-08-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 4518931)
well I have as of yesterday. I know of quite a few others having got tired of it for various reasons. Mine mostly being the ****** twins overbearing presence.

but who else has stopped watching or is close to it?

If i see you commenting in the episode thread i will peronally cuss you down.

Zippy 31-08-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

I don't know. I just feel past it. It's one of those shows I've simply stopped watching.

same here. If I wasnt on TiBB I would have forgotten it was even on. Watching last few days was an effort I could barely even make I was so unexcited by it.

still hopeful the normal series may be watchable. At least we won't start off with hateful HMs.

Locke. 31-08-2011 11:27 AM

This is the first series I haven't stopped watching since CBB6.

I think I will eventually give up on it if it carries on focussing on Jedward, but at the minute Bobby, Paddy and Darry are keeping it interesting.

ILoveTRW 31-08-2011 11:28 AM

tbh i think this year is a big improvement on last, i just cant bare the show anymore

lostalex 31-08-2011 11:30 AM

I'm still watching it. I'm disappointed with this series, but i'll definitely see it through to the end.

Tom 31-08-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

I'm the same. I watched the launch, the first live show and got half way through the first highlights show before switching off. I don't miss it either. I felt a little bit of loyalty to it when it was on Channel 4 so watched out of habit but now its completely different I don't really care for it. I thought it would be harder to switch off but once you miss a show or two you forget all about it. I don't see it in the media and noones talking about it, the only time I remember its still on is when I come on here.

There are plenty of other things to watch and other things to do. I'll probably watch the BB12 launch to see what kind of people go in but I doubt it will hold my interest past the launch show

Niamh. 31-08-2011 11:32 AM

I'm still watching but not religiously and I'm not that upset if I miss it

Jords 31-08-2011 11:44 AM

You guys crack me up.

Legend killer 31-08-2011 11:45 AM

Stopped after second show

**** you Dirty Des

Omah 31-08-2011 11:48 AM

Watched the launch, saw the deadful cast and decided not to bother even attempting edited HLs ..... it seems that my choice was well-founded, given the apparent kiddie-slant of the "show" ..... BB seems to have become unbelievably imbecilic ..... :o

Zippy 31-08-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 4518967)
please explain...

no

happybbfan 31-08-2011 11:54 AM

watched launch and 2 episodes after it,then eviction on friday but nothing else,not even oktv or bbbots.have watched since BB1 and have no interst in this one.
The music,editing and simple lack of content or anything of great interest to talk about hasleft me flat.
of course the missing live feed is an issue but the overall show has lost the buzz it once had.Time will tell with BB12 but i dont hold much hope for it.

Chuck 31-08-2011 11:58 AM

I havent watched the last 3 episodes but I'll probably watch them on youtube eventually.

Zippy 31-08-2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuck.pass (Post 4518999)
I havent watched the last 3 episodes but I'll probably watch them on youtube eventually.

eww

Benjamin 31-08-2011 12:08 PM

I watched about 5 minutes of it this time around and got bored instantly. I think I am well and truly over reality TV shows. I need something a little more 'intelligent' to watch.

Chuck 31-08-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 4519011)
eww

:hmph: