ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   International Big Brother (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Celebrity Big Brother (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1845)

susieq 10-08-2002 10:36 PM

Celebrity Big Brother

I don't know if this has been discussed already (if it has, please accept my apologies)

Did anyone read that they are going to do a Celebrity Big Brother with 2 housemates from each of the BB's? I can't remember where I read it - but it was very recently. I think I saw Nick (BB1) and Helen (BB2) mentioned.

Janette 10-08-2002 10:40 PM

If that's true then it will be fantastic to see!!!!! :thumbs:

I'd love to see housemates from the different series together!

Mairi 10-08-2002 10:59 PM

I just love this idea and I hope it happens.

I would be delighted to see ANY of the ex-housemates back in the BB house again.

:colour: :colour: :colour: :colour: :colour: :colour:

James 11-08-2002 01:02 AM

I believe that story originated in a Sunday tabloid - the lowest of the low - so I wouldn't lend much credence to it. It was the Sunday Mirror or People, I think.

The journalist probably just wrote the two names he or she was most familiar with from the first two series.

I'm not sure if I would like to see it anyway. The previous housemates have had their time in the house. I'd prefer to remember them for that.

It just wouldn't be the same the second time. It wouldn't seem very real. They'd be even more conscious of the cameras than they were before.

Amy 11-08-2002 12:21 PM

It would be interesting to watch this if it is true :spin2: Just to see how the old housemates have changed and how they would get on with each other :wavey:

wheelyjo 11-08-2002 12:35 PM

i think it wud b very interesting.......and i dont think the cameras wud b noticed 4 2 long........look how quickly they got 2 b themselves in the last cbb

finch 11-08-2002 10:42 PM

what about one from each series and celebs

Anna Brian and Adele

susieq 11-08-2002 10:45 PM

Or we could have the three winners i.e. Craig, Brian and Kate, plus celebs.

finch 11-08-2002 10:58 PM

May make more sense

I don't think they would do it again

Although unlike other contestants they didn;t seem to hate it as much

just me 11-08-2002 11:46 PM

As I said in another thread, Sara-Marie from the Aussie BB1 is on the Celebrity BB (she came 3rd in BB1). If they had a good experience I think they would be willing to go back again. The Aussie CBB is on for 23 days (It's the last day today), longer than the UK CBB! :bouncy:

finch 12-08-2002 07:15 PM

And who won?

who else was in it

what about the Professional footballer

mcginn 12-08-2002 08:59 PM

that would be a great idea but the sould have put 4 housemates from bb1, 4 from bb2, and 4 from bb3 :thumbs:

:bouncy: :spin: :bouncy:

just me 13-08-2002 12:03 AM

Due to the time difference I didn't know who had won last night! I have just found out that it is Dylan Lewis, a music TV host/musician.

I didn't really follow it but they seemed to have quite a mix, including Gypsy from Home & Away, The actress who say's 'You're terrible, Muriel' in Muriel's Wedding, a Drag artist, DJ, Athlete & Model.

I think they had some housemates going in when others left and they also had celebrities visiting like Stephanie in Neighbours.

:spin: