ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2011 UK [S8] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=560)
-   -   Johnny over JonJo (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186992)

Kerry 09-10-2011 10:50 PM

Johnny over JonJo

OK, an 'over' won't win. We know that. Plus Louis is just going to rip the piss like he has done for a while now cos he never gets what he wants. But Johnny over JonJo? I know JonJo was crap last night but seriously?

Stoopid man

Novo 09-10-2011 10:51 PM

Suppose he had a point when he said Johnny would be more liked then JonJo couldn't of seen JonJo going another week on the show let alone win it

Black Dagger 09-10-2011 10:52 PM

Jonjo had he been safe, was most likely going to be in the B2 next week...

I see Johnny lasting a couple more weeks, before being eliminated and then going onto perform at G-A-Y.

Locke. 09-10-2011 10:56 PM

Jonjo was Louis risk at judges houses. He forgot his lyrics at auditions, twice at boot camp, and again at judges houses.. then went and choose that song himself at live shows. He is lucky to last as long as he did

Jords 09-10-2011 11:11 PM

Jonjo wont win, might aswell let Johnny have some fun and possibly get a good enough fan-base to become a TV personality.

joeysteele 09-10-2011 11:26 PM

Johnny has a really good and unusual voice though, on a recording he would sound good I think. Jonjo I liked but the song didn't work last night at all for him, I was also surprised how nervous he was too.
I'd have done what Louis did tonight,very sadly though.

Visage 09-10-2011 11:32 PM

I can see Johnny getting a better fan-base than Jonjo, the audience reaction show they love him and I think he will bring a little bubblegum pop to the show.

I really think he is a sincere guy and I'm really happy that he has been given this chance.

joeysteele 09-10-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visage (Post 4637840)
I can see Johnny getting a better fan-base than Jonjo, the audience reaction show they love him and I think he will bring a little bubblegum pop to the show.

I really think he is a sincere guy and I'm really happy that he has been given this chance.

I agree, I do too.

Mystic Mock 09-10-2011 11:57 PM

I felt sorry for Johnny Robinson last night as he doesnt sing songs like he sang on saturday night.

Kerry 10-10-2011 12:01 AM

Johnny will do better. Sadly only due to Louis exploiting him as a fool though

Tom4784 10-10-2011 12:09 AM

Johnny's mildly interesting, Jonjo is a pub singer. We'd seen the best of Jonjo so I don't care about him leaving.

Annie 10-10-2011 01:09 AM

Jonjo would have got a lot of support for him being a soldier and fighting for our country etc but thats it, he wouldnt have got votes for being the best singer or personality because he wasn't - although I think Louis is an idiot for his top 4 anyway... I can see why he kept Johnny for the entertainment value. He actually wishes deep down that he still had Goldie for the same reason.

Jordan. 10-10-2011 08:05 AM

Johnny staying over any of the 4 last night was a disgrace. Can't be arsed with it anymore.

Marc 10-10-2011 08:34 AM

Jonjo was boring and rubbish. At least we can all have a laugh at Jonny.

I won't be saying that once Jonny survives over one of my favourites but that's just the way the show goes. Only one person will win it, so it shouldn't matter what order they all go out.