ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   Maisy: Maisys Jay tweet (re: freezer) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187119)

Kazanne 11-10-2011 10:13 AM

Maisys Jay tweet (re: freezer)

Not sure how accurate this is but apparently this tweet from Maisy confirms what Jay did.
RealMaisyJames Maisy James
Yes guys jay did ****e in a cigarette box and put it in our freezer so it was solud enough to prank mark back + put it in his tea!! Ledge
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Suze 11-10-2011 10:15 AM

What does ledge Mean? Is Maisy calling Jay a Legend? Has she muddled the word with Bellend?

Benjamin 11-10-2011 10:16 AM

:shocked:

In his tea?

Kazanne 11-10-2011 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4641529)
What does ledge Mean? Is Maisy calling Jay a Legend? Has she muddled the word with Bellend?

lol,that's what I thought

Incensed 11-10-2011 10:16 AM

Yeah, it's her official account, just posted in another thread about it.

Suze 11-10-2011 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukturtle (Post 4641531)
:shocked:

In his tea?

But according to a couple of Jay's fans Jay's humour is typical Geordie?? :conf: So maybe that's what they do then? :conf:

MTVN 11-10-2011 10:17 AM

Lmao, it's not actually that bad really then, not like he shat directly into the freezer all over the food

Pyramid* 11-10-2011 10:18 AM

Dear God. This guy is vile beyond belief.

Pyramid* 11-10-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4641539)
Lmao, it's not actually that bad really then, not like he shat directly into the freezer all over the food

You have heard of cross contamination haven't you MTVN.

I honestly cannot for the life of me ever consider anything amusing about such a stunt. I really can't.

chuff me dizzy 11-10-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4641539)

Would YOU eat anything out of the freezer? i wouldnt

fruit_cake 11-10-2011 10:21 AM

MTVN is right..it's still gross but no where near as gross as it was made out to be. I'd claim this as a victory for reason over hysteria

MTVN 11-10-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyramid* (Post 4641546)
You have heard of cross contamination haven't you MTVN.

I honestly cannot for the life of me ever consider anything amusing about such a stunt. I really can't.

But if it's in a cigarette box it wouldn't be touching any of the food

Niamh. 11-10-2011 10:23 AM

Oh God. That's disgusting. Anyone who thinks any prank involving **** is funny has problems imo

Kazanne 11-10-2011 10:25 AM

What sort of mind would think to crap in a ciggie tin and save it for someones tea!!! I cant for the life of me reason why some think this is ok and more disturbing funny!!!

Rob4 11-10-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 4641552)
MTVN is right..it's still gross but no where near as gross as it was made out to be. I'd claim this as a victory for reason over hysteria

Lol, only on BB could this be seen as a victory:hugesmile:

HBB1508 11-10-2011 10:31 AM

Call me an old cynic but if it was that why didn't C5 just explain and be done with it - it's revolting all the same but a bit different from taking a dump directly into the freezer - or has this been made up to try and make the public think what a jolly chap Jay is???

Niamh. 11-10-2011 10:33 AM

Also, was he planning on letting Mark drink the tea, if he'd succeeded in freezing the ****?

MTVN 11-10-2011 10:34 AM

I don't think he'd actually let him drink the tea tbh, probably just wanted to see if he'd fall for it, wonder what Mark did to Jay for him to want to prank him back though

Pyramid* 11-10-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4641553)
But if it's in a cigarette box it wouldn't be touching any of the food

Given Jay's disregard of hygiene - do you seriously believe he washed his hands, at any point between getting what came out of his arse, cramming it into a fag packet, exiting the bathroom (presumably), touching the freezer door, and washed down the fag packet before placing it in the freezer.

Like I say - cross contamination. It's disgusting.

Pyramid* 11-10-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 4641558)
Oh God. That's disgusting. Anyone who thinks any prank involving **** is funny has problems imo

I could not agree more with you.

Suze 11-10-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 4641564)
What sort of mind would think to crap in a ciggie tin and save it for someones tea!!! I cant for the life of me reason why some think this is ok and more disturbing funny!!!

I am with you there, Kazanne. There is sticking up for someone's favourite, then there is likely going around with eyes wide closed as to how disgusting it really is. Because you see ..... well don't we all go around taking dumps, sticking them in the freezer, then later sticking them in someone's tea ... one lump or two ...... wayyy ayyye man because it's oh so normal behaviour, and we are all cheeky chappies :conf: :conf:

Adamw92 11-10-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4641538)
But according to a couple of Jay's fans Jay's humour is typical Geordie?? :conf: So maybe that's what they do then? :conf:

We definitely don't do that, its vile

joeysteele 11-10-2011 10:47 AM

I don't see the difference at all, he did it, he put it in a cardboard packet, put it soft into the freezer to freeze with the intention of putting it in another housemates tea.

The second thing is equally as bad as the first one. Also no, I doubt he would even think of washing his hands before opening the freezer door, putting it on the shelves or anytime else after it.

The explanation confirms it was done, I don't care if it was even wrapped in tinfoil(which it clearly wasn't), decent people don't even think of doing things like that where food or open bits of food may be.
I live with other students,they do some really weird things but I have never come across anyone doing that where other peoples food is stored.

He's a gross individual with very little in the way of respect and decency.

If for instance,you were regular at a restaurant then learned a chef had done this for whatever reason in one of their freezers, would you eat there while that chef was still in their kitchen,I certainly wouldn't.However,that chef would likely get sacked though for gross misconduct.

Jay should have been thrown out the house for it too, I would have sent him packing if I was running BB.

Kazanne 11-10-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 4641632)
I don't see the difference at all, he did it, he put it in a cardboard packet, put it soft into the freezer to freeze with the intention of putting it in another housemates tea.

The second thing is equally as bad as the first one. Also no, I doubt he would even think of washing his hands before opening the freezer door, putting it on the shelves or anytime else after it.

The explanation confirms it was done, I don't care if it was even wrapped in tinfoil(which it clearly wasn't), decent people don't even think of doing things like that where food or open bits of food may be.
I live with other students,they do some really weird things but I have never come across anyone doing that where other peoples food is stored.

He's a gross individual with very little in the way of respect and decency.

If for instance,you were regular at a restaurant then learned a chef had done this for whatever reason in one of their freezers, would you eat there while that chef was still in their kitchen,I certainly wouldn't.However,that chef would likely get sacked though for gross misconduct.

Jay shoud have been thrown out the house for it too, I would have sent him packing if I was running BB.

Good post Joey and good point about the chef:xyxwave:

Suze 11-10-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamw92 (Post 4641625)
We definitely don't do that, its vile

I know:) but according to a couple at least, it or at least that type of behaviour is normal behaviour? :conf: