ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   A plea to fans of every housemate except Snakeboy and Meathead. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188188)

Kate! 20-10-2011 10:27 AM

A plea to fans of every housemate except Snakeboy and Meathead.

Save Harry and Jem!!

We need to unite and get one of the dickheads out this Friday, preferably Jay imo, but either will do. When you vote to save, vote for Harry AND Jem. I will be throwing several votes both of their ways. If those two both stay this week, I will be disgusted. The cockiness of the pair of them in the crypt was horrible, thinking they are legends. Deluded pair of dweebs. For the love of God, get one of them out. They sicken me. I was warming slightly to Anton before all this but no more.

Black Dagger 20-10-2011 10:30 AM

Don't worry... now done 5 votes to each...

Purple K's <3.

BBFan Jay16 20-10-2011 10:30 AM

Warming to him? Please no Kate!! :nono:

I'll be voting Jem & Harry, as you say one of the dickheads must leave this week because next week will be a double and I gaurentee there's immunity on the cards for @ least one HM...

joeysteele 20-10-2011 10:32 AM

I am voting for Harry and Jemma, Harry the most as I want him to top the votes,I want Anton or Jay out.

Suze 20-10-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 4669332)
I am voting for Harry and Jemma, Harry the most as I want him to top the votes,I want Anton or Jay out.

This ^

I know this is what BB wants, our money, but just this once then I will stupidly oblige.

Niamh. 20-10-2011 10:33 AM

I'm voting Harry and Anton

Kate! 20-10-2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBFan Jay16 (Post 4669330)
Warming to him? Please no Kate!! :nono:

I'll be voting Jem & Harry, as you say one of the dickheads must leave this week because next week will be a double and I gaurentee there's immunity on the cards for @ least one HM...

only because I found him amusing and entertaining to watch with his delusions, he doesn't actually make my skin crawl like Jay does, but I still don't like him.

Get Jay or Anton Out!!!!

Raven 20-10-2011 10:36 AM

Harry and jay here.... I couldn't care less about gem, and I'd rather see the back of anton.

Kate! 20-10-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 4669334)
I'm voting Harry and Anton

:nono: people, we need to educate Niamh :joker:

HBB1508 20-10-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 4669332)

Totally agree either Anton or Jay to go this week.

MrWong 20-10-2011 10:37 AM

I'm in. :devil::devil::devil:

If Harry/Jem are saved it will be a 2 fingered salute to the producers for manipulating the vote. If they get away with it they'll try it again and next time it could be one of your faves getting shafted by production.

Niamh. 20-10-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Kate* (Post 4669341)
:nono: people, we need to educate Niamh :joker:

Anton is BB gold, I don't particularly like him, but he's very entertaining.

Kate! 20-10-2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 4669345)

Which is why I really really want Jay out more than Anton, but so long as one of them goes it will send a clear message to the producers that they didn't get their way. Having said that, if the pair stay and are up again next week, which they will be, I wouldn't put it past BB to do it again. It's insulting to the fans who want them out and have spent their money in previous weeks saving their favourites, only to have them up again against these two idiots without even being nommed. I can't see how anyone can claim that that's not unfair.

fruit_cake 20-10-2011 10:44 AM

Would prefer them all to stay, but if one has to go Jem or Jay..Anton is too entertaining to kick out imo

chuff me dizzy 20-10-2011 10:45 AM

We have to do LOADS of votes for both Harry and Jem to get one of them out,not bothered which one goes as the one who stays is gone next week

Niamh. 20-10-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Kate* (Post 4669357)
Which is why I really really want Jay out more than Anton, but so long as one of them goes it will send a clear message to the producers that they didn't get their way. Having said that, if the pair stay and are up again next week, which they will be, I wouldn't put it past BB to do it again. It's insulting to the fans who want them out and have spent their money in previous weeks saving their favourites, only to have them up again against these two idiots without even being nommed. I can't see how anyone can claim that that's not unfair.

It could have been worse, I'm just happy that both of them are still up. And tbh I think the twist, even though it seemed like an advantage for those two will work against them in the end. It didn't paint them in a good light at all and will surely make Aaron even more popular and Jay less :dance:

Suze 20-10-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

I don't find him entertaining at all. And the fact he seems to be gunning for Aaron and Harry more than Jay does, is another reason for him to be gone, or it could be Aaron against Harry next week.

BBFan Jay16 20-10-2011 10:50 AM

We have to keep this thread up near the top of the forums!

Saving Jem & Harry will send a clear message to the porducers, they can't manipulate the votes or nom's - if they do get away with this it'll be a astonishing... alot of people want Jay out!! :colour:

My hope is that they'll be so focused on saving Anton's skin... Jay will be forgotten about and sink lower and be in the bottom two...

chuff me dizzy 20-10-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

"BB GOLD????????????" tell me your are joking

Niamh. 20-10-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 4669376)
"BB GOLD????????????" tell me your are joking

I like a good villain :love:

chuff me dizzy 20-10-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBFan Jay16 (Post 4669375)

Saving Jem & Harry will send a clear message to the porducers, they can't manipulate the votes or nom's - if they do get away with this it'll be a astonishing... alot of people want Jay out!! :colour:

My hope is that they'll be so focused on saving Anton's skin... Jay will be forgotten about and sink lower and be in the bottom two...

Exactly ,we need to get the message over loud and clear, we are not mugs !!!!! Keep voting Harry,Jem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suze 20-10-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBFan Jay16 (Post 4669375)

Maybe we can get the mods to sticky it :D I am sure MTVN would be happy to oblige with that ;) :joker:

Niamh. 20-10-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4669381)
Maybe we can get the mods to sticky it :D I am sure MTVN would be happy to oblige with that ;) :joker:

Not a chance :nono:

chuff me dizzy 20-10-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 4669378)
I like a good villain :love:

Hes more of a wuss than a villain ,hes utterly vile ,He thinks hes Victor and Science rolled into one, hes NOT,he is not fit to lick Sciences boots

Suze 20-10-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 4669380)
Exactly ,we need to get the message over loud and clear, we are not mugs !!!!! Keep voting Harry,Jem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well in a way I suppose we are sort of mugs, as BB has us voting like billyo now :D But just this once I will feed BBs ego and hope it works. Then we get that last laugh this time round :D