ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   Faye to Aaron: My mum's a MILF and you must impress her (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189084)

alex_front2 27-10-2011 12:09 PM

Faye to Aaron: My mum's a MILF and you must impress her

I didn't like the garden conversation between Faye and Aaron on her mum.

Who describes their mum as a MILF??! Surely you'd say my mum is good looking or say she gets plenty of male attention from guys my age, she gets chatted up by lads half her age etc. And why say that to your boyfriend? Why why why?

Aaron probably doesn't know what MILF means, probably thinks 'Mum's Interfering in the Life of Faye!

Secondly, I was annoyed by Faye's who 'You must impress Mama Palmer' spiel. Who does Mama Palmer think she is? Some maffia mother? The woman has just defamed Aaron on TV. He should be demanding a public apology from Mama Palmer or else tell her to do one!

fruit_cake 27-10-2011 12:12 PM

Faye is just her puppet, ignore what Faye says she's not old enough to know the difference between mummys voice and her own in my view

Ammi 27-10-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 4692385)

Who describes their mum as a MILF??! Surely you'd say my mum is good looking or say she gets plenty of male attention etc. And why say that to your boyfriend? Why why why?

Secondly, I was annoyed by Faye's who 'You must impress Mama Palmer' spiel. Who does Mama Palmer think she is? Some maffia mother? The woman has just defamed Aaron on TV. He should be demanding a public apology from Mama Palmer or else tell her to do one!

I had a thread on this once as I personally don't like the term but that's because of it's literal meaning, I think.....Faye was using a term that young people use..I don't think there was any thought behind it...and I think all three Palmer ladies seem very strong characters...but hardly the Mafia

Vicky. 27-10-2011 12:14 PM

What a really odd thing to say

My mates used to describe my mother as a MILF and I hated it so much, it embarrassed me :bored:

vesavius 27-10-2011 12:27 PM

It IS odd, but then a lot of words are used in ignorance of what they actually mean by different folk.

Vicky. 27-10-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesavius (Post 4692428)
It IS odd, but then a lot of words are used in ignorance of what they actually mean by different folk.

True.

Maybe Faye is unaware of what MILF means, and thinks its short for Mother I'll Love Forever or something :laugh:

Roy Mars III 27-10-2011 12:31 PM

She wasn't even good looking. Not a MILF

alex_front2 27-10-2011 12:37 PM

She scrubs up well, but seems to be a shrew. And she is better (and younger) looking than Jem!

Scream 27-10-2011 12:44 PM

Most of my friends describe their mothers as a MILF but I guess that's just cause we're young, then again... so is Faye :)

chuff me dizzy 27-10-2011 01:20 PM

Have you seen the state of the MILF ????????? Add to that the personality of a worm and it doesnt leave you with much Aaron will see the light before he goes anywhere near Mrs Palmer and her 2 oddball daughters

chuff me dizzy 27-10-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 4692391)
Faye is just her puppet, ignore what Faye says she's not old enough to know the difference between mummys voice and her own in my view

Shes 19 not 9 ,and she knew her own voice when she said on BBBOTS her Dad is fat and she hates him

MTVN 27-10-2011 01:23 PM

I don't see what's wrong with it, it's a pretty commonly used word and she was only joking around

HBB1508 27-10-2011 01:24 PM

I must be old fashioned but but I would never use a term like that to describe anyone's mother - I find it totally disrespectful.

fruit_cake 27-10-2011 01:24 PM

her dad is fat?? straight from the mouth of Madamme Palmer!

chuff me dizzy 27-10-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 4692581)
her dad is fat?? straight from the mouth of Madamme Palmer!

Straight from Fayes mouth live on her audition tape

Cherie 27-10-2011 01:27 PM

I have to say Im getting increasingly sceptical of Faye, in a way I think she is the one messing with Aaron's head...... I think he would be wise to steer clear of her until he comes out and focus his friendship with Harry and Alex in the house ....I think she could be his downfall...get her out...:devil:

Dont forget folks this time last week we thought Jem was an Aaron ally what a difference a week makes, I can see Faye nominating Aaron again if they both stay in...

Kazanne 27-10-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 4692385)

Who describes their mum as a MILF??! Surely you'd say my mum is good looking or say she gets plenty of male attention from guys my age, she gets chatted up by lads half her age etc. And why say that to your boyfriend? Why why why?

Aaron probably doesn't know what MILF means, probably thinks 'Mum's Interfering in the Life of Faye!

Maybe the MILF stands for Mother I'll Loathe Forever:joker:

alc09 27-10-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 4692398)
What a really odd thing to say

My mates used to describe my mother as a MILF and I hated it so much, it embarrassed me :bored:

Any pictures?

Ammi 27-10-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 4692593)
Maybe the MILF stands for Mother I'll Loathe Forever:joker:

...or Mother In Losing Family..

chuff me dizzy 27-10-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherieB (Post 4692590)
I have to say Im getting increasingly sceptical of Faye, in a way I think she is the one messing with Aaron's head...... I think he would be wise to steer clear of her until he comes out and focus his friendship with Harry and Alex in the house ....I think she could be his downfall...get her out...:devil:

Dont forget folks this time last week we thought Jem was an Aaron ally what a difference a week makes, I can see Faye nominating Aaron again if they both stay in...

100% Faye messing with Aaron ,without a shadow of a doubt, in her tape she says she DEMANDS to be centre of attention ,and boy youve got to give it 10 out of 10 for trying in bb12

Kazanne 27-10-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 4692562)
Have you seen the state of the MILF ????????? Add to that the personality of a worm and it doesnt leave you with much Aaron will see the light before he goes anywhere near Mrs Palmer and her 2 oddball daughters

Does the movie 'Mommy Dearest' come to mind Chuff:joker::joker::joker:weird the lot of them

BJ 27-10-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBB1508 (Post 4692579)
I must be old fashioned but but I would never use a term like that to describe anyone's mother - I find it totally disrespectful.

It just shows the sort of respect the Palmer women have for each other

Kazanne 27-10-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 4692598)
...or Mother In Losing Family..

:joker::joker:what a strange family they are,Hope Aaron has now seen the light,after that strange convo she had with TOM!

parmnion 27-10-2011 01:31 PM

If Fayes mum is a milf to Aaron then surely Faye is A TILF...

fruit_cake 27-10-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 4692586)
Straight from Fayes mouth live on her audition tape

I mean it went straight out of chief bitch Madamme Palmers mouth through Faye's ears and now out of her mouth..

Madamme Palmer has probably been poisoning Faye's mind against her father, no child would describe their mother as a MILF and their father as Fat unless they hadn't been brought up right..it's no wonder she has issues with Aaron.