ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   Moron or devious fraud? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189820)

karezza 02-11-2011 04:45 PM

Moron or devious fraud?

Alex is either an incompetent moron or a devious gameplayer?

:spin:

chuff me dizzy 02-11-2011 04:47 PM

Neither, shes a lovely lass ,always happy ,not a back stabber ,a REAL true WINNER of bb

fingers 02-11-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karezza (Post 4712295)
Alex is either an incompetent moron or a devious gameplayer?

:spin:

She's on track to win, not such a moron!! :dance:

Jordan. 02-11-2011 04:48 PM

:sleep:

fingers 02-11-2011 04:50 PM

for gawd's sake don't wake Jordan! :devil:

Kate! 02-11-2011 04:52 PM

Bit of a biased poll, couldn't you have included an option for her being a nice decent genuine girl, oh no you won't do that though because that option would be the most popular and that would never do would it.

alex_front2 02-11-2011 04:52 PM

A bit of both. GBP love a thicko - it's hard to dislike someone who won't say anything to annoy you like having opinions or alternative thoughts.

MartianMark 02-11-2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 4712301)
She's on track to win, not such a moron!! :dance:

She's a moron. If she had anything even close to devious planned, we would have seen some hint of it by now.

The only reason people are putting Alex on a pedestal is because they have no one left and rather than admit that Lord Aaron is the best HM ever, they'd rather vote for her out of sheer spite.

Lord Aaron to WIN!

Videostar 02-11-2011 04:57 PM

Her game has been so good that hardly anyone has noticed shes even there or playing a game.

But she doesn't deserve to win as we all know.

fingers 02-11-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videostar (Post 4712335)
Her game has been so good that hardly anyone has noticed shes even there or playing a game.

But she doesn't deserve to win as we all know.

But she will, though!

Lex 02-11-2011 05:05 PM

I

karezza 02-11-2011 05:10 PM

She doesn't know how to boil an egg. Really?

Lex 02-11-2011 05:11 PM

I refuse to vote on this poll unless you amend the choices to....

A) A lovely Genuine Teenager.

B) A Good BB Gameplayer.

ALEX IS NOT A MORON!..Fact!... nor is she A DEVIOUS GAMEPLAYER!..My opinion!

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::n ono::nono::nono::nono:

karezza 02-11-2011 05:25 PM

Alex can't put a sheet on a mattress. Really?

fingers 02-11-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karezza (Post 4712422)
Alex can't put a sheet on a mattress. Really?

Think BB gave her a single fitted sheet for a double mattress but she didn't notice! :joker:

icecakes 02-11-2011 05:33 PM

She doesn't look dumb in her sexy videos

G1dds 02-11-2011 05:36 PM

I clicked devious fraud, but only as I dont think shes a moron - although neither do I think she is a fraud. A devious gameplayer is more what I'd say :D Alex

karezza 02-11-2011 05:37 PM

Didn't Alex ask Faye & Jem how long they have been sisters?

fingers 02-11-2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karezza (Post 4712445)
Didn't Alex ask Faye & Jem how long they have been sisters?

If she did, that is probably the most sensible question ever! :devil::joker:

thesheriff443 02-11-2011 05:39 PM

alex has been a shelf filler in bb the same as tom and louise,they have made up the numbers,alex has had a few good scenes in big brother most given to here by big brother!,in a one one she is as a possible winner by default!,ie,who is left and who should win.

reece(: 02-11-2011 05:40 PM

shes a fake, one of the best gameplayers in there

fingers 02-11-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 4712461)
shes a fake, one of the best gameplayers in there

Of course, that's why she'll win!

karezza 02-11-2011 05:45 PM

This is from another forum:

This is all you need to know about "sweet little" Alex .......

"well first of all im going to start bout my thoughts about my family. i honistly cant stand them their all a bunch of two faced, liers which slag you off something rotton, severl of the ones i do respect are the ones living here, in whiteleas, so the rest can all **** off talking aloud of **** about me & yeah i hope your reading this cause i honistly couldnt give a **** about what ya's think. just letting you know. enyways thats snobs for ya... omg whats all this big deal of wanten to be a size 0, my opinion i wouldnt mind trying the diet just to see if i could do it, seeing pictures if Victoria Beckham, Paris Hilton etc.. make me more deturming to give it a go,"

fingers 02-11-2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karezza (Post 4712481)
This is from another forum:

This is all you need to know about "sweet little" Alex .......

"well first of all im going to start bout my thoughts about my family. i honistly cant stand them their all a bunch of two faced, liers which slag you off something rotton, severl of the ones i do respect are the ones living here, in whiteleas, so the rest can all **** off talking aloud of **** about me & yeah i hope your reading this cause i honistly couldnt give a **** about what ya's think. just letting you know. enyways thats snobs for ya... omg whats all this big deal of wanten to be a size 0, my opinion i wouldnt mind trying the diet just to see if i could do it, seeing pictures if Victoria Beckham, Paris Hilton etc.. make me more deturming to give it a go,"

Looks genuine enough but I'd like a proper attribution. :wavey:

karezza 02-11-2011 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Pollyusa

Alex in her own words can be found on her website. Here she is clearly not neutral

This from under "Barbie Doll" then "My Thoughts"

http://miss-alex-b-yeah-xo.piczo.com/?g=36110860