ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   The damage to all reality tv is incalculable. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191094)

ourgus 11-11-2011 10:35 PM

The damage to all reality tv is incalculable.

A mute psychopath wins one of reality tvs flagship programmes. What were CH5 thinking. Reality tv was already under attack from Facebook organisation so Ch5 gives them a 5 to 1 advantage over the phone voter and destroys all credibility for the future of this and all other of the genre, X-factor, Strictly, Im a celeb, " Who goes! Keep yer nose out!!!):nono:

TheManWhoLaughs 11-11-2011 10:51 PM

lol @ "mute"

So many Aaron-haters liked Tom and Alex who said about 500 words over 60+ days.

Mumbles 11-11-2011 10:54 PM

Oh no, it's the end of the world, there's going to be plagues and pestilence, rivers of blood, the 4 hoursmen of the apocalypse are going to be galloping over the horizon any minute. Run for your Lives!!!!

ourgus 11-11-2011 10:54 PM

Well you look tough with your eyeliner and faux plastic waistcoat. I suspect your middle name is "night" and lets face it 1985 was a shizzen year for England. The birth of the Global Moron.

Mystic Mock 11-11-2011 10:56 PM

Aaron is alot of things but his not mute and he certainly isnt a psychopath.

Aaron I actually think will help give publicity to for the show as his the first ever winner to be chanted out and booed by Newcastle,plus his really entertaining so that will help get the lost viewers back,plus we need Live Feed back.

karl100589 11-11-2011 11:02 PM

Aaron's win will change reality tv, but it will be for the better.

For far too long Reality TV has been seen as no more then a glorified popularity contest, with the gameshow element often nulified.

Aaron's win will show the British public that gameplaying and strategising can work, and hopefully this will lead the way to other contestants playing strategic games in the future. Hell, this may lead to the introduction of a BBUSA style format, which will be far superior to what we have now.

fingers 11-11-2011 11:17 PM

It merely proves that no one should toss away money using their telephone to vote when it costs 5 times less to use Ch5's preferred medium.

eviled2010 11-11-2011 11:37 PM

"mute psychopath"?
:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Another dramaqueen cutting the ham a bit thick!

kisywisy 11-11-2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ourgus (Post 4748209)
A mute psychopath wins one of reality tvs flagship programmes. What were CH5 thinking. Reality tv was already under attack from Facebook organisation so Ch5 gives them a 5 to 1 advantage over the phone voter and destroys all credibility for the future of this and all other of the genre, X-factor, Strictly, Im a celeb, " Who goes! Keep yer nose out!!!):nono:

i have to agree that by aaron winning, reality tv (my much loved bb :bawling: ) will change. it will be full of calculating, fake, carbon-copies of aaron

i know it's a game, but i watch it for the reality aspect. i'm not interested in watching out-and-out gameplaying for 9 weeks

daniel-lewis-1985 11-11-2011 11:46 PM

"What were Channel 5 thinking"?

The public voted you dick **** all to do with Channel 5

Livia 11-11-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 4748941)
"What were Channel 5 thinking"?

The public voted you dick **** all to do with Channel 5

Are you going to have a crack at it again next year?

daniel-lewis-1985 11-11-2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 4748953)
Are you going to have a crack at it again next year?

Nah dont think so.

Like last yearthough it will probably come to the day of auditions and i will just rush down not to miss out lol

kisywisy 11-11-2011 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl100589 (Post 4748527)
Aaron's win will change reality tv, but it will be for the better.

For far too long Reality TV has been seen as no more then a glorified popularity contest, with the gameshow element often nulified.

Aaron's win will show the British public that gameplaying and strategising can work, and hopefully this will lead the way to other contestants playing strategic games in the future. Hell, this may lead to the introduction of a BBUSA style format, which will be far superior to what we have now.

no no no!!! i really don't want this. as i've said before, i've watched from the start and although i know for bb to survive it has to adapt, but it's supposed to be a reality show!! i really don't want to watch housemates calculating every move. i don't want to the winner to be rewarded for backstabbing and thinking of nothing but the money.

fingers 11-11-2011 11:58 PM

Seems like you are a minority of 1, erm.. make that 2!