ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   Aaron's Daily Star news item - Sunday 13th Nov 2011 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191241)

Suze 13-11-2011 12:48 AM

Aaron's Daily Star news item - Sunday 13th Nov 2011

Link to Daily Star news item
__________________________________________________ ___

BIG BROTHER 2011: ‘I THOUGHT NUTTER WAS GOING TO ATTACK ME’
DAILY STAR SUNDAY

Aaron Allard feared being assaulted on live TV after being evicted from the house

I can’t remember a single question he asked me – I was just thinking at any moment someone was going to storm the stage and hit me

Aaron Allard
13th November 2011
By Ed Gleave

BIG Brother winner Aaron Allard Morgan feared a violent attack on live TV after leaving the house to a chorus of boos.

The show champ, 30, admits he was terrified during his interview with host Brian Dowling on Friday night.

In his only newspaper chat, he told the Daily Star Sunday: “I can’t remember a single question he asked me – I was just thinking at any moment someone was going to storm the stage and hit me.

“It was really hard coming out to boos. I knew I’d never get massive cheers but to get such a negative reaction tainted the feeling of winning.”

Last night Aaron vowed to spend the £50,000 prize on his son Ferdinand, six.

He added: “This means my boy has got an amazing future ahead of him. It’s really important he goes to a great school and has a great life.

“Being away from him has cut me to pieces. I felt guilty every day I was in the house. He’s my best friend and he saved my life.

“He taught me life and happiness are what it’s all about.”

Aaron proved a hit with fans after falling for sexy housemate Faye Palmer on the Channel 5 show.

He said: “Hopefully, Faye’s family don’t hate me any more – I’ll try and convince them I’m not as bad as they think I am. I’m genuinely head over heels in love with her. We had a proper relationship with disputes and it was real.”

Aaron’s antics sparked claims he was manipulating housemates to win.

But he insisted: “I think it’s because the house was immature that I looked alien to people. Housemates were asking every day if I was an actor or a mole working for Big Brother.

“I found it hysterical people thought that but also worried it meant I was coming across really badly.”

Aaron admitted he was desperate to get on the show and added: “Of all my personal achievements and studying, nothing will ever top getting on Big Brother. It’s fulfilled a dream.

“I’ve seen every series and now I’m out I want to watch every episode – I feel like I’ve missed out this year.” Jay McKray, 27, was runner-up.

Samuel. 13-11-2011 12:57 AM

:joker: at the headline.

Glad he's going to watch it all back. He'll realise why he'll go down as one of the best housemates ever.

Hopefully this is the first of many interviews.

Suze 13-11-2011 01:04 AM

Just looked on his DS appreciation thread which has gone about 11 threads :o and there is a lovely photo of an Aaron fan taken with him yesterday :)

Claymores 13-11-2011 01:08 AM

So much for 'Mr Paragon of Virtue/Integrity'

http://apps.facebook.com/bigbrother-...lit-the-money/

Can he change his name again to Aaron Welcher-Allard ?

Oh the irony of the Aaronites questioning the character of Alex earlier today and whether she'd do a runner with the separate portion of the prize fund.

Suze 13-11-2011 01:15 AM

I expect if he gets the money from the others plus any other monies he himself has made, he will be able to still stick to his side of the deal easily, whilst still have the winnings put carefully away for his son, that's if the others stick to theirs that is. I also think when being asked questions in the heat of the moment the last thing on his mind was the deal between the five of them, he would likely still have been in shocked mode.

Claymores 13-11-2011 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4752760)
I expect if he gets the money from the others plus any other monies he himself has made, he will be able to still stick to his side of the deal easily, whilst still have the winnings put carefully away for his son, that's if the others stick to theirs that is. I also think when being asked questions in the heat of the moment the last thing on his mind was the deal between the five of them, he would likely still have been in shocked mode.

I was being slightly tongue-in-cheek too Suze - given that it is the Daily Star, the accuracy of reporting/what was said is liable to be a bit suspect!

Jords 13-11-2011 01:34 AM

Sounding decent outside the house.

Bluerang1 13-11-2011 02:32 AM

It's good for him he won and everything but win BBUK has lost it's luster :/ Since Sophie, Josie etc and ratings have dropped. But aww, his son has a bright future now. I forget that.

rk3388 13-11-2011 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samuel. (Post 4752733)
He'll realise why he'll go down as one of the best housemates ever..

:joker::joker::joker::joker:
oh my thats funny! Best housemate? LMAO

Scotty07 13-11-2011 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rk3388 (Post 4752962)

:laugh3::pat:

Novo 13-11-2011 04:18 AM

Quote:

how bitter

Angus 13-11-2011 06:33 AM

It's strange that people who claim to dislike Aaron are STILL obsessed with him after BB has ended. I can understand why his fans are, but why waste your time on someone you dislike??! Goes to show how absolutely he had a hold over the show this year.

Aaron has rightfully entered the BB Hall of Fame as a bona fide BB Legend, and for someone who was a true BB afficianado, I am delighted for him. The likes of Jay, Louise, Alex etc are two a penny and they will be queueing around the block to audition for next year's show, whereas there will never be another Aaron.

Pyramid* 13-11-2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angus58 (Post 4753036)
It's strange that people who claim to dislike Aaron are STILL obsessed with him after BB has ended. I can understand why his fans are, but why waste your time on someone you dislike??! Goes to show how absolutely he had a hold over the show this year.

Aaron has rightfully entered the BB Hall of Fame as a bona fide BB Legend, and for someone who was a true BB afficianado, I am delighted for him. The likes of Jay, Louise, Alex etc are two a penny and they will be queueing around the block to audition for next year's show, whereas there will never be another Aaron.

Post of facts once again from the good Angus. :)

Can't recall who it was on BBBNOTS (possibly Jaimie) who said: that like Aaron or not: without him being in the house this year, we'd not have had a show, it would have been so boring. Pretty spot on I'd say.

rocket 13-11-2011 08:14 AM

Well said Angus.

Vicky. 13-11-2011 12:12 PM

I thought the headline was talking about jay :S

Suze 13-11-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 4753336)
I thought the headline was talking about jay :S

So did I when I first saw it on the news site :joker:

Brother Leon 13-11-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angus58 (Post 4753036)

Please.....
Anton was talked about by Aaron fans non stop even 3 weeks after he went out. Not only Aaron fans but people as a whole were still bringing him into irrelevant conversations. It happens and people will obviously still talk about Aaron only a couple days after the final otherwise he would of been a poor winner lol

Becker 13-11-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

:xyxwave::sleep: