ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=591)
-   -   Georgia: Georgia reminds me a lot of King Bobby (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194228)

Locke. 11-01-2012 10:53 PM

Georgia reminds me a lot of King Bobby

Both models.
Both unknown by the majority of viewers despite being pretty successful in their profession.
Both extremely quiet for the first few days.
Both only really seeming to be close with one or two others. (Twins + Gareth for Georgia, Tara and Lucien for Bobby).
Both really laid back.
Both face the first eviction which is really unpredictable.

And already, watching live feed, Georgia seems to be coming out of her shell after surviving, just like Bobby did.

Hopefully she continues down the King Bobby path because we could do with another housemate getting legendary status

Cynical 11-01-2012 10:55 PM

Can't see it pal, but i hope you're right!

Niamh. 11-01-2012 10:55 PM

I hope she proves everyone wrong, it'd be ****ty to be remembered as the one with no personality!

InOne 11-01-2012 10:55 PM

I thought you were a Stone fan?

Josy 11-01-2012 10:56 PM

Well she better do something entertaining soon cos she's been boring as **** so far.

Locke. 11-01-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 4864604)
I thought you were a Stone fan?

Liked them both, Andrew Stone offered a lot more to the show but I wasn't too bothered who went

MTVN 11-01-2012 10:57 PM

But Bobby spent the whole time just getting owned by Darryn?

RodHull 11-01-2012 10:58 PM

Ill go on record and say if she becomes even one iota more interesting I shall remove all my teeth with some rusty pliers!

Shes a 'nice simple Oirish gal' and shes not about to ruin that carefully constructed image by developing something as unpleasant as a personality or, heaven forbid, some opinions.

Locke. 11-01-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4864616)
But Bobby spent the whole time just getting owned by Darryn?

From what I remember it was Darryn that drank the King's sweat

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08...51_568x465.jpg

Scotty07 11-01-2012 11:05 PM

Apart from the sweat thing which was horrible, Bobby was the most interesting from an awful series imo, he's nothing like boring Georgia imo and deserved to be in a better series with more interesting people. Unfortunately he was stuck with boring idiots like Lucien, kerry Katona and Amy Childs.:sleep:

Black Dagger 11-01-2012 11:09 PM

How dare you compare the late great Bobby Sabel, to this boring little hussy.

Maia 11-01-2012 11:11 PM

Let's hope she can also turn Black Dagger into a massive fan of her like Bobby turned me into a massive fan of him

Black Dagger 11-01-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mollie. (Post 4864655)
Let's hope she can also turn Black Dagger into a massive fan of her like Bobby turned me into a massive fan of him

She's going to have to do something beyond special... and I doubt she can pull it off :bored:

Stu 11-01-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodHull (Post 4864621)
Ill go on record and say if she becomes even one iota more interesting I shall remove all my teeth with some rusty pliers!

Shes a 'nice simple Oirish gal' and shes not about to ruin that carefully constructed image by developing something as unpleasant as a personality or, heaven forbid, some opinions.

It's not a carefully constructed image. Virtually anything I've ever read or seen about her seems to verify that she's just an ace, decent person. Why the instant doubt? Count on a modern Reality TV show to reveal this borderline pigarse side of someone. She's quite and nice? I don't like that! It's a fake! It's an act! Burn her! I'm smart because I've seen it on the TV!

You know what's well retarded though? Doing your half arse Frasier Crane spin on someone because they didn't act up on the Channel 5 show you were watching on the telly.

Sure in Big Brother terms she hasn't made the edits thus far as a particularly bitchy, loud or extravagantly eager to entertain housemate but doing an earnest personality deconstruction on her and implying she has no opinions because you've watched her cameos on Big Brother for a week is just hysterical.

It's generally not how us people work with one another in the real world.

Locke. 11-01-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 4864659)
She's going to have to do something beyond special... and I doubt she can pull it off :bored:

She has joined forces with the twins and ensured that the two evil sluts are both up for eviction

A fine warrior she is turning out to be

InOne 11-01-2012 11:16 PM

Yes her and the twins will be great. Get rid of the trash

Black Dagger 11-01-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 4864666)
She has joined forces with the twins and ensured that the two evil sluts are both up for eviction

A fine warrior she is turning out to be

... but I like Nicola in the house... and Natasha isn't bad.

So in reality she annoyed me more doing that.

Roy Mars III 12-01-2012 08:26 AM

Georgia redeemed herself with the nomination of Nicola

robb 12-01-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 4864660)
It's not a carefully constructed image. Virtually anything I've ever read or seen about her seems to verify that she's just an ace, decent person. Why the instant doubt? Count on a modern Reality TV show to reveal this borderline pigarse side of someone. She's quite and nice? I don't like that! It's a fake! It's an act! Burn her! I'm smart because I've seen it on the TV!

You know what's well retarded though? Doing your half arse Frasier Crane spin on someone because they didn't act up on the Channel 5 show you were watching on the telly.

Sure in Big Brother terms she hasn't made the edits thus far as a particularly bitchy, loud or extravagantly eager to entertain housemate but doing an earnest personality deconstruction on her and implying she has no opinions because you've watched her cameos on Big Brother for a week is just hysterical.

It's generally not how us people work with one another in the real world.

Interesting that Ashleyne BB gave her her support on BOTS the other night to.. I see Georgia as quiet and decent.(ok hot too lol). I am already getting tired of the plugs that Denise and NATALIE ARE GETTING FROM THEIR C LIST celeb mates. Carol MCMuffin was positively well jel of Georgia last nite. As for the others, I think she picked well in the end....and seemed gen upset by having to do it. Personally there are loads in there who get on my nerves more than Georgia does....

fruit_cake 12-01-2012 12:23 PM

much prefer Bobby

Lostie! 12-01-2012 01:28 PM

I can't really picture Georgia going bat****, talking to the cameras and forcing others to drink her sweat. :o

Stu 12-01-2012 01:29 PM

She wouldn't have to force me.

Samuel. 12-01-2012 01:32 PM

I can see the similarities, but she hasn't done any of the stuff that propelled Bobby into greatness.

Locke. 12-01-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyFantastic (Post 4865536)
I can't really picture Georgia going bat****, talking to the cameras and forcing others to drink her sweat. :o

She will soon, next time Kirk comes out with a few cheesy chat up lines

Brother Leon 12-01-2012 03:58 PM

Dagger, stop hating on my wife :nono: :)