ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=591)
-   -   Are we all agreed on Michael winning now then? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194230)

headaball 11-01-2012 11:25 PM

Are we all agreed on Michael winning now then?

Sounds good to me.

Black Dagger 11-01-2012 11:26 PM

He should win.

But he won't :idc: somebody like Kirk will.

Maia 11-01-2012 11:28 PM

If Frankie doesn't.

Locke. 11-01-2012 11:30 PM

He would be a great winner. An American will never win this show, though

Suze 11-01-2012 11:33 PM

I would love Michael to win, but he won't :(

Scotty07 11-01-2012 11:35 PM

No contest for me, he's by far the best housemate left, no one else even comes a close second. Can't seeing him winning, he's American and charismatic which won't help. Having said that though, Aaron winning BB12 gives me some hope.

Black Dagger 11-01-2012 11:37 PM

He's bookies favourite for 4th that pleases me, I could see him getting a load of votes if he makes the final, I'l vote for him.

Suze 11-01-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 4864710)
He's bookies favourite for 4th that pleases me, I could see him getting a load of votes if he makes the final, I'l vote for him.

I think he is joint third, that did surprise me that he had jumped about four places higher in the betting.

Black Dagger 11-01-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4864721)
I think he is joint third, that did surprise me that he had jumped about four places higher in the betting.

Ah brilliant, I think a few that we thought stood a chance have spoilt it (Gareth, Kirk) and those we think didn't (Shannon Twins, Michael) could do well in the final

Vicky. 11-01-2012 11:47 PM

Frankie/Romeo/Twins/Michael.

In that order preferably, but would be happy with any winning :)

headaball 11-01-2012 11:49 PM

As long as we all vote come final night then he has a chance. With viewing figures not what they once were and cheap facebook votes the online voting community have become more influential.

MTVN 11-01-2012 11:51 PM

Kirk or Frankie. Failing that the Twins, Romeo or Michael

headaball 11-01-2012 11:56 PM

Jay now Kirk or Frankie?

I never knew you were a teenybopper MTVN.

MTVN 12-01-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headaball (Post 4864742)
Jay now Kirk or Frankie?

:laugh: I wanted to like Michael, thought he'd be like Vinnie Jones but he's a more boring version

Black Dagger 12-01-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headaball (Post 4864742)
Jay now Kirk or Frankie?

Exactly what I was thinking... so when are you celebrating your 14th birthday MTVN? :wink: joking aside, I don't think Michael is boring, he's hilarious and has many stories.

MTVN 12-01-2012 12:14 AM

I wanted Andrew to win before tonight's travesty :hmph:

headaball 12-01-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4864750)
:laugh: I wanted to like Michael, thought he'd be like Vinnie Jones but he's a more boring version

Just because he isn't prancing about like a dickhead i.e Kirk doesn't make him boring. I think he's the most interesting one in there and that's mainly because he's so hard to read.
I was shocked when he nominated Andrew, his reason for nominating him was great too.

Black Dagger 12-01-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4864789)
I wanted Andrew to win before tonight's travesty :hmph:

This.

The GBP suck, I bet they'll say it's boring next week.

MTVN 12-01-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headaball (Post 4864803)
Just because he isn't prancing about like a dickhead i.e Kirk doesn't make him boring. I think he's the most interesting one in there and that's mainly because he's so hard to read.
I was shocked when he nominated Andrew, his reason for nominating him was great too.

I'm not saying Kirk is the definition of interesting, it's just that Andrew's gone now and the show had basically revolved around him so far, so none of the others have really stuck out for me yet, but Kirk and Frankie have both been quite funny, have good banter together and are quite enthusiastic. Michael hasn't really got involved in things all that much, I think partly because he hasn't formed any real friendships in there yet whereas Vinnie was always quite funny and having a laugh with people like Alex and Dane in that series

headaball 12-01-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4864824)
I'm not saying Kirk is the definition of interesting, it's just that Andrew's gone now and the show had basically revolved around him so far, so none of the others have really stuck out for me yet, but Kirk and Frankie have both been quite funny, have good banter together and are quite enthusiastic. Michael hasn't really got involved in things all that much, I think partly because he hasn't formed any real friendships in there yet whereas Vinnie was always quite funny and having a laugh with people like Alex and Dane in that series

Andrew would have been a good runner-up to Michael. Unfortunately the public just didn't get him, he's a tough ****er though so he'll be ok. The public's loss.

Kirk, I don't find him entertaining or likeable. I just think he's a prick who thinks too highly of himself. It'd be ok if he was a funny prick but he isn't.

I think Frankie is a lot more likeable than him and not half as much a prick.

MTVN 12-01-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headaball (Post 4864847)
Andrew would have been a good runner-up to Michael. Unfortunately the public just didn't get him, he's a tough ****er though so he'll be ok. The public's loss.

Kirk, I don't find him entertaining or likeable. I just think he's a prick who thinks too highly of himself. It'd be ok if he was a funny prick but he isn't.

That's true, I'm sure he'll brush himself down and rise again.

I didn't really like Kirk that much on launch or first night, seemed to try too hard, but he seems pretty cool whenever he's just having a normal conversation with Frankie or Romeo, might start to like Michael more over the next week cos he has been a bit more entertaining last 2 or 3 days than he was at the very start I think

kisywisy 12-01-2012 12:46 AM

Not seen enough of him yet to think he'll win. I think I'd like Romeo to win. I think I would cry if he won, like I did when mark Owen won ( I wasn't even a mark/take crap fan) lol a lot of people will have forgotten him and he could be a 'somebody' again.

Scotty07 12-01-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headaball (Post 4864847)

Yes he sure is and he sure will.:joker: I agree, would've loved to have seen him runner-up with Michael winning.

Brother Leon 12-01-2012 01:28 AM

Lad pack Romeo,Frankie and Kirk top 3. Michael or twins 4th.

reece(: 12-01-2012 03:09 AM

Michael and Twins for F2