ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dancing on Ice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   ITV1HD Dancing On Ice Grand Final 6:50PM Sunday 23/3/12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194497)

arista 15-01-2012 03:16 PM

ITV1HD Dancing On Ice Grand Final 6:50PM Sunday 23/3/12

Christine Bleakley bedridden with food poisoning ahead of Dancing On Ice duties

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1jXnJAZKL

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...189_468x72.jpg

Can they bring Holly in for tonight?
or is there another Stand In.

Or even her popping on and Puking on the Ice (that would go global)

6:30PM -8:30PM Main show ITV1HD

9:30PM -10PM Dance Off ITV1HD

Then off to Ch5HD for a Adult 10PM Celeb Big Brother.

Mystic Mock 15-01-2012 03:20 PM

What time is it?

arista 15-01-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 4876346)
What time is it?

You having Laugh

Mystic Mock 15-01-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 4876349)
You having Laugh

It's Chico time.

Mystic Mock 15-01-2012 04:03 PM

Go Chico go Chico go.

arista 15-01-2012 05:30 PM

On Now

arista 15-01-2012 05:40 PM

She is there and Not pukked yet.

arista 15-01-2012 08:33 PM

Dance Off

on now

GypsyGoth 15-01-2012 08:40 PM

I think Corey will be in the bottom two.

arista 15-01-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyGoth (Post 4877145)
I think Corey will be in the bottom two.

You are right

Cool Lady

GypsyGoth 15-01-2012 08:52 PM

:D

And I think he should be safe too, she was pretty awful.

Suze 15-01-2012 11:13 PM

I was hoping Rosemary Conley would be in bottom two and go. Still, hopefully next week.

Marc 16-01-2012 07:17 AM

Oh my lord Chico is in it? I may start watching for the LULs

arista 16-01-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 4878300)

Yes Chico is Top Fit
and Working Real Hard.

He is trying to Win it.

Kate! 16-01-2012 02:38 PM

I expected Rosemary to be in the bottom two as well Suze, the first week can be a bit of a popularity contest, but was so glad Laila went, no offence to her, she is a lovely person, and didn't take it to heart, good on her for having a go, just wouldn't have been right for Corey to have been eliminated over her just to keep the "novelty" act in like so often happens with this type of show.

Next week is it everyone skating?

Mystic Mock 16-01-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 4878300)

You will be surprised to know that Chico did quite good and deserved to beat Matthew in the judges scores imo.

And yes *Kate* everybody will be skating next week.

Kate! 16-01-2012 03:10 PM

Chico was very good, and he's so likeable as well :) I will find it hard to pick an absolute favourite this year, best overall lineup so far, anyone agree?

Kate! 16-01-2012 03:11 PM

I should have done an Elim Game for this, did one last year, but haven't really got the time atm, got a fair bit going on. Anyone fancy doing one, I will be in it? :)

Mystic Mock 16-01-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Kate* (Post 4879025)
Chico was very good, and he's so likeable as well :) I will find it hard to pick an absolute favourite this year, best overall lineup so far, anyone agree?

I definitely think it's better than last years already,but I will have to see more performances before saying it's the best lineup yet,but it has got promise so fingers crossed.

Suze 16-01-2012 04:22 PM

What I like about Chico is that he looked so surprised at his scorings even though he was totally deserving of them. Also he only had about seven days practise compared to the other skaters, as he was a late stand in, so he did remarkably well. He could well be the dark horse of the competition.

Also I really like Corey as a person, yes he is eccentric and a bit weird, but he is also a nice person. I didn't much like the way Chris and Jayne were a bit off about him, especially Chris, they have become very big for their skates now, and a bit obnoxious. Corey may not be everyones cup of tea, but he has been through a lot as many child actors do and then find life harder to deal with as they get older and find they are not so in demand. He lost his mate Corey Haims who also had trouble coping with the leap from child actor to less film roles. He was a good mate to Corey H, he also has tried hard to get back into film work, and his marriage broke down, I think he was looking forward to Dancing on Ice, but not realsing it wouldn't be a breeze and needed working at.

Corey said after watching how well the previous week's lot did, how bad he was on the Ice and needed to try harder. He seems very sincere bless him. I fully expected as he won't be that well known anymore, and so won't have the fanbase, and as he wasn't as good on the ice as some of the others, for him to be in the bottom two and out Sunday, but he survived, so hopefully that gave him the confidence boost he needed and will push him to try even harder. He was working on a couple of films I think he said in between Skating practise, so hopefully that won't hinder him too much. He survived the first eviction, so even if he goes next Sunday, at least he didn't go first.

joeysteele 16-01-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4879281)
What I like about Chico is that he looked so surprised at his scorings even though he was totally deserving of them. Also he only had about seven days practise compared to the other skaters, as he was a late stand in, so he did remarkably well. He could well be the dark horse of the competition.

Also I really like Corey as a person, yes he is eccentric and a bit weird, but he is also a nice person. I didn't much like the way Chris and Jayne were a bit off about him, especially Chris, they have become very big for their skates now, and a bit obnoxious. Corey may not be everyones cup of tea, but he has been through a lot as many child actors do and then find life harder to deal with as they get older and find they are not so in demand. He lost his mate Corey Haims who also had trouble coping with the leap from child actor to less film roles. He was a good mate to Corey H, he also has tried hard to get back into film work, and his marriage broke down, I think he was looking forward to Dancing on Ice, but not realsing it wouldn't be a breeze and needed working at.

Corey said after watching how well the previous week's lot did, how bad he was on the Ice and needed to try harder. He seems very sincere bless him. I fully expected as he won't be that well known anymore, and so won't have the fanbase, and as he wasn't as good on the ice as some of the others, for him to be in the bottom two and out Sunday, but he survived, so hopefully that gave him the confidence boost he needed and will push him to try even harder. He was working on a couple of films I think he said in between Skating practise, so hopefully that won't hinder him too much. He survived the first eviction, so even if he goes next Sunday, at least he didn't go first.

Very strong post Suze and I agree with it all,especially re - Chris Dean, he is developing a rather patronising attitude unfortunately.

I thought it was a really good show last night.

Mystic Mock 16-01-2012 05:27 PM

Christopher Dean probably got Jason the sack.

Suze 16-01-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 4879536)
Christopher Dean probably got Jason the sack.

Well, funny thing is a lot of people on DS said last year that that would probably happen as Chris wasn't best pleased with Jason. Chris and Jayne hold way too much power over the show now imo.

Mystic Mock 16-01-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4879780)
Well, funny thing is a lot of people on DS said last year that that would probably happen as Chris wasn't best pleased with Jason. Chris and Jayne hold way too much power over the show now imo.

I agree with you Suze,although I think Jayne isn't that bad for abusing her power.

Suze 16-01-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 4879529)
Very strong post Suze and I agree with it all,especially re - Chris Dean, he is developing a rather patronising attitude unfortunately.

I thought it was a really good show last night.

Thanks Joey :)