ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=591)
-   -   Could Nicola do an Ulrika and actually win? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195020)

Samuel. 21-01-2012 10:59 AM

Could Nicola do an Ulrika and actually win?

After beating Natasha, Natalie and Kirk in the votes, while being a vile, bitchy housemate who I can't imagine has that many actual fans, I have a feeling her agent has gotten a group of people together working around the clock voting for her.

If she survives Wednesday... :suspect:

Roy Mars III 21-01-2012 11:00 AM

I think she will be 5th or 6th. She a decent sized fan base, she did pretty well in the I'm a Celebrity as well

Visage 21-01-2012 11:00 AM

That thought did occur to me, but I still believe there are by far bigger characters in there ready to take the title.

lostalex 21-01-2012 11:01 AM

no. If she's ion the final, there's no way she'd win over any of the guys.

Roy Mars III 21-01-2012 11:10 AM

Coolio and Terry split a lot of voters I think, Michael and the Twins will probably do the same. Hopefully not though

Black Dagger 21-01-2012 11:27 AM

She has a very silent, secure fan-base, she did well in IAC despite being vile, I think she'll come 5th/4th, she won't be out on Wednesday I don't reckon.

Scotty07 21-01-2012 11:32 AM

If anyone, I think it would be Denise that would do an Ulrika.:mad:

Vanessa 21-01-2012 11:44 AM

But Ulrika wasn't hated. She was a very nice woman. Just a bit boring. :sleep:

Suze 21-01-2012 11:45 AM

If anyone does a Ulrika I reckon it will be Frankie, I wouldn't underestimate his fanbase, or some voting him as an anti vote against some of the others.

Me. I Am Salman 21-01-2012 11:47 AM

Nicola is incredible, sexy and funny. Three things Ul-reek-a isn't. so please dont compare!! :)

Vanessa 21-01-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4894461)
If anyone does a Ulrika I reckon it will be Frankie, I wouldn't underestimate his fanbase, or some voting him as an anti vote against some of the others.

I like Frankie. I'd rather he wins than boring Romeo and Gareth. :dance:

Samuel. 21-01-2012 11:47 AM

I wouldn't consider either Denise or Frankie winning an "Ulrika" :shrug: Both have added a fair bit to the series and obviously have a pretty big fanbase.

lostalex 21-01-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salman! (Post 4894462)
Nicola is incredible, sexy and funny. Three things Ul-reek-a isn't. so please dont compare!! :)

funny? really? :conf:

sorry to play charlie brooker right now, but when the fook was she ever funny?

Roy Mars III 21-01-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salman! (Post 4894462)

what is one funny thing she has done

Suze 21-01-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 4894463)
I like Frankie. I'd rather he wins than boring Romeo and Gareth. :dance:

If Gareth doesn't go out first on Wednesday, I will be very surprised. I predicted in elim thread Kirk going first and Natalie second, so hopefully I am on a roll and Gareth does go next. I had a quid on Natalie going at 33/1, however didn't realise it was under fourth not fifth eviction so didn't win anything.

rusticgal 21-01-2012 11:52 AM

Nicola is vile..... not funny...not incredible and not sexy. She is a selfish bitch and all these tears are pathetic trying to win public sympathy...she is as hard as nails. That letter opportunity was an incredibly selfish act... she will never win.

lostalex 21-01-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 4894477)
Nicola is vile..... not funny...not incredible and not sexy. She is a selfish bitch and all these tears are pathetic trying to win public sympathy...she is as hard as nails. That letter opportunity was an incredibly selfish act... she will never win.

eggasactly, she had to hit the button, but she slammed that button like 20 times.
When i saw that task i thought it was like the red/black game, if both had not hit the button then everyone would have gotten their letters.

Bb obviously wanted to have epople reading letters for the show, so if both teams didn't hit the buttons then everyone would have gotten letters.

Does anyone honestly think that BB would not have the usual letter reading part of the show??? Obviously the clever thing t do would be both teams not hitting the button. But Nicola is a selfish bitch.

Vanessa 21-01-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4894475)
If Gareth doesn't go out first on Wednesday, I will be very surprised. I predicted in elim thread Kirk going first and Natalie second, so hopefully I am on a roll and Gareth does go next. I had a quid on Natalie going at 33/1, however didn't realise it was under fourth not fifth eviction so didn't win anything.

How is he fave to win? He's so dull and boring! I want him and Romeo out! :devil:

Suze 21-01-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 4894492)
How is he fave to win? He's so dull and boring! I want him and Romeo out! :devil:

The bookies have no idea with vote to save, they just keep getting it wrong :D Gareth is the only housemate not been up, and so not tried and tested, he is bound to be a favourite at the bookies, but it doesn't mean he will win.

Vanessa 21-01-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4894499)
The bookies have no idea with vote to save, they just keep getting it wrong :D Gareth is the only housemate not been up, and so not tried and tested, he is bound to be a favourite at the bookies, but it doesn't mean he will win.

I don't want a dullard to win! It would be such a disappointment! Just like when Ulrika won! :bawling:

robb 21-01-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 4894461)

Yeah he seems to be on the way up in the betting, and has kirk's 'fanbase' behind him probably. Not that means that much after last night lol.
As for nicola I am surprised to still see her in there. She came across as selfish yet again. She was disliked in IAC yet came about 5th I think? After last night I think its between her, the twins and michael to go on Wednesday......unless.....

robb 21-01-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 4894477)

Yeah...the twins didn't push their case, neither did michael or anyone else. HAD THAT BEEN SHOWN EARLIER LAST NIGHT IT MIGHT HAVE AFFECTED the outcome...maybe. Still find it hard to believe thAt nicola got more votes than kirk or natalie, though I was just glad to see two of the original 'gang of eight' depart with their tail between their legs. Really hoping that she goes on Wednesday.....anybody to win but HER. :nono:

Me. I Am Salman 21-01-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 4894470)
funny? really? :conf:

sorry to play charlie brooker right now, but when the fook was she ever funny?

the gagging she does is hilarious :laugh3:
and her laugh as well
lmfao

Locke. 21-01-2012 03:54 PM

Yeah I was thinking about this before. Her management team are doing a great job, they've got all kinds of other celebrities sending her voting info out over twitter and have been voting the maximum amount of times themselves.. If she doesn't go on wednesday then I reckon she might win it :bored:

chuff me dizzy 21-01-2012 05:09 PM

No she cannot win