ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=591)
-   -   Frankie: I'm confused (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195287)

Bluerang1 24-01-2012 01:00 AM

I'm confused

First of all, people treating Frankie like a saint. What did he really do anyway? Barely praise worthy.

And Emma just said she wants the audience that was on BBOTS every time. They all seemed to share the same opinion. Methinks they are manipulated to have a certain view.

I sound so much like an Aaron Fan.

daniel-lewis-1985 24-01-2012 01:07 AM

You may need to word this better because i dont understand what you're trying to say.

Locke. 24-01-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 4903143)
You may need to word this better because i dont understand what you're trying to say.

Exactly why he sounds like an Aaron fan

Bluerang1 24-01-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 4903143)

Done.

Monkey Slut 24-01-2012 01:14 AM

I'm not totally sure, I was thinking this myself, I thought I might've missed something.....

krisharris 24-01-2012 01:28 AM

Frankie's not a saint, but he didn't take sides too much he just knew when things that were being said were wrong. He even went against Denise at one point.

Jords 24-01-2012 02:14 AM

Frankie sticking up for Denise who was upset and being 'attacked' and not conforming to the majority with the twins, Nicola and to some extent Michael was really applaudable, I was impressed. Thing is however he was never going to take the twins side and you could argue that he seized the opportunity to vent his dislike in a controlled and pre-set way. Quite clever.

I like him, but he shouldnt win. Hes being over-judged simply because hes come across so much better than expected, hello Alex Reid. Give him 3rd or 4th.

rk3388 24-01-2012 02:19 AM

bluerang, were the only ones with sense about housemates methinks :D
First rachel :)
Then aaron :(
Now The Twins :D

pinkpanther 24-01-2012 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluerang1 (Post 4903136)
First of all, people treating Frankie like a saint. What did he really do anyway? Barely praise worthy.

And Emma just said she wants the audience that was on BBOTS every time. They all seemed to share the same opinion. Methinks they are manipulated to have a certain view.

I sound so much like an Aaron Fan.

todays so called argument was utterly contrived and false. i wouldnt even be surprised if the 4 women agreed it all beforehand, weve seen how false and fake they all are and how easily they fake tears. so contrived so shallow. quite how anyone finds tonights show remotely entertaining or believable is beyond me. just how naive are the audience? the night before was brilliant but tonight was amateur hour.

sadly the last week tends to go totally ott about the tiniest thing thats blown out of all proportion...he did virtually nothing he just piped up for barely any reason, although he will of course get kudos for being seen to stand up to the utterly boring twins. so he will get attention. hes now the fave, but for me michael is the deserved winner. he chimed in but he tends to chip in when hes either involved or asked for his opinion as with denises snoring. he doesnt just charge in and argue for the sake of it for cheap attention