ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   RuPaul’s Drag Race (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=740)
-   -   RuPauls Drag Race Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202841)

Saph 08-06-2012 07:04 PM

RuPauls Drag Race Thread [season 10 queens ruvealed]

lostalex 10-06-2012 10:27 AM

Sharon will win again.

Saph 24-07-2012 07:27 PM

http://www.homorazzi.com/wp-content/...-all-stars.jpg

Black Light Teaser

Confirmed Queens:-
Pandora Boxx
Latrice Royale (you can obviously tell its her..)

Rumoured Queens (from the teaser):-
Alexis Mateo
Jujubee
Raven
Mimi Imfurst (please god no..)
Manila Luzon
Nina Flowers
Chad Michaels
Sonique
Shanell
PhiPhi O'hara

Saph 07-08-2012 10:00 AM

Official cast for all stars...

season 1 - Tammie Brown, Shannel, Nina Flowers
season 2 - Pandora Boxx, Jujubee, Raven
season 3 - Mimi Imfurst, Yara Sofia, Alexis Mateo, Manila Luzon
season 4 - Latrice Royale, Chad Michaels

I'll be supporting Nina, Yara, Manila, Latrice, Jujubee & Chad

Munchkins 07-08-2012 10:57 AM

I'm posting on this because i will be watching :love:

Saph 07-08-2012 11:04 AM

munchkins :worship:

Munchkins 07-08-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaphLiike (Post 5380931)
munchkins :worship:

Saph :love:

Saph 04-11-2012 11:01 AM

I hope you've all been watching

lostalex 04-11-2012 11:04 AM

I hate that Raja and Sharon arn't here. I loved Raja and Sharon so much, they are the true all-stars.

How can they call it All-Stars without the winners there? It should be called All-Losers

That being said (and it did need to be said) I'm enjoying the show. I'm loving Raven especially. I'm gonna call it now Raven or Chad will win.

Saph 04-11-2012 11:05 AM

I think its because the winners have already won so its a chance for the losers to win, i'm sure they'll bring all the past winners back on the finale episode like they did last season with Tyra and Raja

Saph 04-11-2012 11:06 AM

I wonder where Bebe is nowadays ;s

lostalex 04-11-2012 11:09 AM

Raven, Chad, and Juju are my favs. I like Manila also, but i don't think she can win.

I really love Latrice as a person, but i don't love her drag. If it was a personality contest, i'd vote Latrice, but this is a drag contest.

Saph 04-11-2012 11:11 AM

yeah I agree. I think Juju and Raven will probably win, Raven wouldn't let the opportunity slip for a second time :laugh:

lostalex 04-11-2012 11:12 AM

I really hope they stop this stupid "team" thing next week. They need to be individuals now plzzz. They can't keep sending 2 people home every week or else it's gonna be a really short series.

I think they are gonna bring someone back that was eliminated.

Saph 04-11-2012 11:17 AM

yeah that could be a good twist

I hope its not Mimi

lostalex 04-11-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaphLiike (Post 5587658)
yeah that could be a good twist

I hope its not Mimi

It definitely ain't gonna be Mimi. Mimi didn't even take her picture down at the end like they are supposed to, so i think she's DONE with this show, I doubt she'll even be invited to the reunion show. (and frankly i don't think anyone will miss her)

Anyways, it's a good show so far. The last untucked episode was really powerful when they were all talking about being rejected by their families. I think that's why this show is as good as it is, cause it's not just a fashion show about who looks the best and who has the best clothes, it really does go into those darker places about being rejected by family and all of the prejudice and abuse they suffer just because they choose to do this art form.

It's truly disgusting how hateful people can be just because a man puts on a dress. It makes no sense. I just don't understand how these people can be so demonized, when we live in a world where people are killing each other, and people molesting children, and men are beating their wives, but a man in a dress is considered offensive to people. It's insane.

people like Jimmy Saville can be celebrated by everyone for 40 years, but a man in a dress is repulsive.

Saph 04-11-2012 11:52 AM

What I love about it is even though they fight, at the end of the day they're all in the same boat and stick by one another. I'll never forget the untucked last season with Jiggly and all the girls got behind her and encouraged her, that was so sweet.

and last week when Chad got the call from his dad, stuff like that makes the show so real

lostalex 06-11-2012 12:49 PM

Episode 3 is bull****. the latin queens should have gone home. They looked ridiculous, and they sucked on the challenge, wtf. Jara and Alexis need to FOOK OFF!

IS Drag Race trying to do some kind of affirmative action or something? Those latina amateurs looked pathetic compared to Manila and Latrice, how the **** did they get saved? There is NO justification for those trashy south of the border 3rd world mother ****ers to have been saved.

That elimination was bull****.

They BETTER bring Latrice and Manila back, cause that is BULL SHEEET.

Saph 20-01-2013 02:17 PM

Season 5 trailer :worship: looks like another Season 3 in terms of drama :laugh:

Josiah. 21-01-2013 12:16 AM

I'm Team Alaska, Coco, Detox, Jade, Jinkx, and Penny.

Josiah. 24-01-2013 09:22 PM

Yay! 4 more days until RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5!

Josiah. 05-02-2013 10:18 PM

Episode 1 - Penny Tration is eliminated.
Episode 2 - Monica Beverly Hillz comes out as transgender, Serena ChaCha is eliminated.

Josiah. 25-02-2013 03:00 PM

Episode 3 - Monica Beverly Hillz sashays away
Episode 4 - Honey Mahogany and Vivienne Pinay sashay away

Josiah. 09-12-2013 03:31 PM

Season 6 queens have been revealed!

Adore Delano of Azusa, CA
April Carrion of Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
BenDeLaCreme of Seattle, WA
Bianca Del Rio of New York, NY
*Courtney Act of Los Angeles, CA
Darienne Lake of Rochester, NY
Gia Gunn of Chicago, IL
Joslyn Fox of Worcester, MA
Kelly Mantle of Los Angeles, CA
Laganja Estranja of Los Angeles, CA
Magnolia Crawford of Los Angeles, CA
Milk of New York, NY
Trinity K. Bonet of Atlanta, GA
Vivacious of New York, NY

Also, Ru has rated this season 'BBB - B*tches Better Beware'.

*Note: Courtney Act is the best friend of Willam (Season 4 queen disqualified for rule breaking), by the way.

Saph 10-12-2013 10:54 PM

all 5 seasons have been added to Netflix