ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Cheryl - A Million Lights (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203406)

Andrew. 14-06-2012 05:36 PM

Cheryl - A Million Lights

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...99436863_n.jpg

So, i was sitting in front of my computer thinking instead of having various threads about her and her songs, lets have one thread which we can discuss the (talented?) singer and her 3rd album...

Call My Name - 1st Single

Craziest Things - Promo #1

Screw You - Promo #2

Under The Sun - Promo #3 (Possible 2nd Single)

Also, heres the extended album teaser, my fav's are Sexy Den A Mutha :love: and Ghetto Baby (Ghetto Baby is the Lana Del Rey song, originally called Match Made In Heaven) Sexy Den A Mutha should be the 2nd Single :idc:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1qo0e0kc3vg0yn9

Marsh. 14-06-2012 05:38 PM

That album design is disgusting. Could they have chosen a tackier font?

Jords 14-06-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 08marsh (Post 5205712)
That album design is disgusting. Could they have chosen a tackier font?

It looks terribly fan-made.

Callum 14-06-2012 05:48 PM

I've had Under the Sun stuck in my head all day. :bored:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 14-06-2012 05:50 PM

i dont like that she is just using cheryl

she isnt good enough to be known by her first name alone who does she think she is? beyonce? :nono:

Andrew. 14-06-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callum (Post 5205721)
I've had Under the Sun stuck in my head all day. :bored:

Listen to Sexy Den A Mutha and it wont leave your head for DAYS. :joker:

Vladimir 14-06-2012 06:09 PM

not a fan, but i'm looking forward to this album, hopefully it's good.

Marsh. 14-06-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 5205723)
i dont like that she is just using cheryl

she isnt good enough to be known by her first name alone who does she think she is? beyonce? :nono:

Lol, that's got nothing to do with it. There's no other Cheryl's so she can get away with it.

Saph 14-06-2012 07:52 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Super_Fan.jpg
Deluxe Edition looks better

Saph 14-06-2012 08:12 PM

I listened to the preview thing, this is what I think..

Spoiler:

Under The Sun - Boring, why is she releasing this? Has nothing special about it to me.

Call My Name - Didnt like it but its growing on me... A little generic but so is everything else nowadays.

Craziest Things (ft will.i.am) - Hmm interesting.. I quite like it, reminds me of Britney's Inside Out for some reason. I like.

Girl In The Mirror - Good beat, lyrics are a bit cheesy but its a nice song.

A Million Lights - I swear to God the sound in the background is the same music for the credits roll of Donkey Kong Country :conf: Its an alright song though. I think its a grower.

Screw You (ft Wretch32) - Its nice but the chorus is very underwhelming, I still like it though.

Love Killer - Again, this reminds me of Britney's Inside Out :conf: It's a bit of a filler ..one of those songs you listen to the first 30 secs then get bored and change it.

Ghetto Baby - It's nice, obviously Lana would suit it better, but Cheryl does a good job to.

Sexy Den A Mutha - I had a feeling I would like this, and I do :p an album highlight :love: :love: Hope this is a single.

Mechanics For The Heart - I'm not a fan of slow love songs, but this is alright. The beat throughout saves it.

All Is Fair - OMG :lovedup: I love this sort of creepy 'empty-feeling' music. But I think the song should be called 'This Is War' seen as she keeps saying it :s

Last One Standing - Its a nice song, not amazing but nice.

So after hearing it, i'm sure I will buy it :hugesmile: Never thought i'd say that about a Cheryl Cole CD :conf:

Andrew. 14-06-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaphLiike (Post 5206019)
I listened to the preview thing, this is what I think..

Spoiler:

Under The Sun - Boring, why is she releasing this? Has nothing special about it to me.

Call My Name - Didnt like it but its growing on me... A little generic but so is everything else nowadays.

Craziest Things (ft will.i.am) - Hmm interesting.. I quite like it, reminds me of Britney's Inside Out for some reason. I like.

Girl In The Mirror - Good beat, lyrics are a bit cheesy but its a nice song.

A Million Lights - I swear to God the sound in the background is the same music for the credits roll of Donkey Kong Country :conf: Its an alright song though. I think its a grower.

Screw You (ft Wretch32) - Its nice but the chorus is very underwhelming, I still like it though.

Love Killer - Again, this reminds me of Britney's Inside Out :conf: It's a bit of a filler ..one of those songs you listen to the first 30 secs then get bored and change it.

Ghetto Baby - It's nice, obviously Lana would suit it better, but Cheryl does a good job to.

Sexy Den A Mutha - I had a feeling I would like this, and I do :p an album highlight :love: :love: Hope this is a single.

Mechanics For The Heart - I'm not a fan of slow love songs, but this is alright. The beat throughout saves it.

All Is Fair - OMG :lovedup: I love this sort of creepy 'empty-feeling' music. But I think the song should be called 'This Is War' seen as she keeps saying it :s

Last One Standing - This was written by Emeli Sande (I dont see it myself but.. ok..) Anyway its a nice song, not amazing but nice.

So after hearing it, i'm sure I will buy it :hugesmile: Never thought i'd say that about a Cheryl Cole CD :conf:

Agree, sexy den a mutha (SDAM) should be the 2nd single!

Smithy 14-06-2012 11:41 PM

it leaked

Callum 14-06-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 5206857)
it leaked

Not really. It was released on iTunes Ireland and someone uploaded it. One of the rare few albums that hasn't been leaked.

Shaun 14-06-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 08marsh (Post 5205927)
Lol, that's got nothing to do with it. There's no other Cheryl's so she can get away with it.

um what about Cheryl Baker from Bucks Fizz :rolleyes: god

Callum 15-06-2012 12:58 AM

Lul, I've deleted like 3/4 of the album already. Wasn't fussed on it at all. Too much filler and some tracks don't even sound like her.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 15-06-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 5206866)

:joker:

Marsh. 15-06-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 5206866)

:laugh: Silly me. How could I forget her?

Andrew. 15-06-2012 11:26 AM

BOW DOWN TO THIS SONG

/caps