ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Classic BB2 live feed moment. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203517)

billy123 15-06-2012 10:38 PM

Classic BB2 live feed moment.

Just stumbled upon this on you tube its dean with his guitar and the housemates relaxing on a nice summers night.
I remember this these moments never made the highlight show but dean was a really talented musician.

Josy 16-06-2012 01:19 AM

:amazed: Yeah I remember this

billy123 16-06-2012 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 5210297)
:amazed: Yeah I remember this

There was a song of his he played a few times on live feed which i loved and i have been looking for it for years but i cant find any of his music online except that video if you find any please post it :)
He was a great housemate nice guy with a proper dry sense of humour he was hilarious.

King Gizzard 16-06-2012 04:05 AM

That's what made BB for me, as cheesey as it sounds, just sitting there at night watching them mucking about or just talking about mundane stuff like you were there and part of it..that was the best

Forget these arguments over sausages and crap like that..

billy123 16-06-2012 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan (Post 5210641)
That's what made BB for me, as cheesey as it sounds, just sitting there at night watching them mucking about or just talking about mundane stuff like you were there and part of it..that was the best

Yes thats exactly what i miss just the interaction of people thrown together in a house building real friendships over the course of a summer. The mundane random chat and laughs that just roll on late into the night the same as we all do with our friends. I miss big brother :bawling:

It just seems so cheap and hollow now why do they seem to think only arguing screaming and crying at 1000 miles an hour is what people want its all so forced and contrived the beauty of it was that the the drama came about naturally :confused:

billy123 16-06-2012 04:48 AM

I just started downloading series 2 including all the BBLB on the back of this nostalgia trip i just wish i could get hold of the live feed as well :)

dizzy bint 16-06-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan (Post 5210641)

Who can forget Helen shouting "Give me back my sausage!" - all so spontaneous of course.

*Sighs*, the good old days, BB2 was the best in my opinion.

Kargo 28-01-2024 04:18 PM

This channel has started uploading some amazing live feed footage from BB2. So many hours of it (and BB3 LF) on there!

Zizu 28-01-2024 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billy123 (Post 5209565)
Just stumbled upon this on you tube its dean with his guitar and the housemates relaxing on a nice summers night.
I remember this these moments never made the highlight show but dean was a really talented musician.

I thought they banned books , games and instruments etc so they get bored and tetchy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GoldHeart 28-01-2024 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11411749)
I thought they banned books , games and instruments etc so they get bored and tetchy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think in the earlier BB they actually allowed books and instruments, I'm sure Cameron BB4 had a Bible . But BB5 was the series they got alot more strict ,and I don't think any reading material was allowed.

parmnion 28-01-2024 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargo (Post 11411746)
This channel has started uploading some amazing live feed footage from BB2. So many hours of it (and BB3 LF) on there!

Great find.

This series cost me my job cause of night time live feed.