ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Bitching With Real Facts (or made up / implied) which way is your favourite ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203881)

cfromhx02 19-06-2012 08:53 AM

Bitching With Real Facts (or made up / implied) which way is your favourite ?

It's clear that the bitches in the house IE Ashleigh,Sara,Caroline,Lydia and Becky would do almost anything to affect nominations in the way they wish.

That includes making up facts or planting the seed in others heads by implying things about other hm s.

It appears like most people need there to be bitching in the house for it to be it's most entertaining.

So my argument is this : Bitching can be done to affect things by two kinds of people

IE Those who are selfish and evil who make up things or imply things to try and alter how folk listening to them would vote.

or good people who could use the nasty tactics and the facts about them back against Caroline etc

So which way is your favourite

where filth like the present bitches make up or imply things that haven't happened to change vote of folk ?

or where good people use the truth about these folk back against them ?

Kate! 19-06-2012 09:08 AM

I don't really get the point if the thread because option two isn't bitching, its reasoned argument if its just facts.

I like to see housemates stand up to this sort of behaviour and call those responsible out. I think if someone like Shievonne or Adam gave them all a complete verbal roasting for what they ate doing to Lauren it could actually win them the whole show.

joeysteele 19-06-2012 09:13 AM

I don't mind people stating real facts about people as long as they are facts.

I hate bitching that is made up of total lies and pulling down peoples characters. I see enough of that at Uni by some people and I steer well clear of the people who set out to ruin peoples chances in something.

Also in life generally those who set out to ruin lives by their lies and falseness as well.

Vanessa 19-06-2012 09:13 AM

Lydia is pure poison. I can't stand her now. :bored:

cfromhx02 19-06-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Kate* (Post 5219746)
I don't really get the point if the thread because option two isn't bitching, its reasoned argument if its just facts.

I like to see housemates stand up to this sort of behaviour and call those responsible out. I think if someone like Shievonne or Adam gave them all a complete verbal roasting for what they ate doing to Lauren it could actually win them the whole show.

No when someone uses facts back against someone with the intention of altering the number of votes for noms for them that is still bitching, because it is being done with an intention IE plotting scheming behind it.

You can just state these facts (then it's just mentioning the facts but when you use facts to try and achieve something (IE alter who people vote for) that's bitching too, but in a good way, using the truth about the others lying and implying stuff that didn't happen back against them

Kizzy 19-06-2012 09:45 AM

It is so interesting to see it happening though, this is what makes BB great for me.
You get to see personality traits that would otherwise remain hidden, as when else do you see someone interact with everyone around them?
There are different techniques applied to manipulate those around them, lydia and caroline have shown they are very good at changing others perceptions of other HM's.

I still say lauren is a master, she is so subtle in her approach nobody has noticed yet, as I see it lydia, caroline and lauren are targetting different types.
Lydia, strong potential challengers ..caroline, 'weak' non threatening HM's and lauren goes straight for who she considers the 'favourites' a risky strategy but so far its paying off.