ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   who is the best place hm to oppose Conor and the bullies? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204652)

fruit_cake 26-06-2012 09:18 AM

who is the best place hm to oppose Conor and the bullies?

if there is to be a winner emerging from the huge scandal last night, and it's not one of the bullies, who is best placed at present?

here are my thoughts

Luke A is not quite ready needs to stand up to someone instead of saying it behind their backs

Adam seems too passive and uninterested, and ultimately to win you need to do something that rocks the boat a bit

Shevionne seems to interested in getting along with Conor and co, is a bit unpredictable and not in a good way.

Lauren still seems to me to have designs on becoming part of the bullies group, rather than opposing them

Deana is highly likely to walk, but could be a darkhorse, if she can stand the heat that's on her right now.

Lydia seems a bit too interested in her own success and can't really be trusted to make any voting alliance as proved with her repeated nomination of Deana

Scott seems a non entity and is Caroline's security blanket

Sara needs to reject Arron and start imposing her moral superiority over the bully group. For me she is the favourite. :tongue:

Niamh. 26-06-2012 09:21 AM

Well, surprisingly Ashleigh didn't join in and actually kind of stood up for Deanna............not loud enough but still I was surprised by that

HBB1508 26-06-2012 09:21 AM

I think Luke A and Adam should stand up and be counted - if Sara joined them she could be in the running but she does need to distance herself from the bully gang and I'm not sure she will - I think she thinks she is one of the beautiful people.

Niamh. 26-06-2012 09:22 AM

But out of those you listed, I think Luke is the only one brave enough to stand up to them

fruit_cake 26-06-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5242449)
Well, surprisingly Ashleigh didn't join in and actually kind of stood up for Deanna............not loud enough but still I was surprised by that

maybe Ash feels for Deana after their heart to heart a few days back. She definitely improved her own position by standing up for Deana imo. I'd class her as one of the bully group though :tongue:

fruit_cake 26-06-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBB1508 (Post 5242452)
I think Luke A and Adam should stand up and be counted - if Sara joined them she could be in the running but she does need to distance herself from the bully gang and I'm not sure she will - I think she thinks she is one of the beautiful people.

Sara needs to move away from the bully gang I agree, then she will slowly become the favourite imo

Livia 26-06-2012 09:26 AM

Virtually anyone can front up a bully. Bullies aren't brave or particularly strong. Quite the reverse, in fact.

goroos1994 26-06-2012 09:27 AM

Shievonne would be perfect. If only she didn't want to align with Shrek.

fruit_cake 26-06-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 5242472)
Virtually anyone can front up a bully. Bullies aren't brave or particularly strong. Quite the reverse, in fact.

When they're on their own I agree, but when there is a pack of them, like there was last night it's nearly impossible. Deana seemed to do really well considering, she even stood up to Caroline telling her the hair 'was her pubes'.

Niamh. 26-06-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 5242464)
maybe Ash feels for Deana after their heart to heart a few days back. She definitely improved her own position by standing up for Deana imo. I'd class her as one of the bully group though :tongue:

Yeah, I would too but I do think she likes Deanna and was trying a bit.......she needs to do more though, she has a lot of influence in that group

starry 26-06-2012 09:46 AM

If they find out Deana has some popularity there will probably be some scrambling for position and one or two of them will want to be her friend suddenly.

Semtex 26-06-2012 09:49 AM

Adam, he's the only one who would command respect if he got nasty.

Black Dagger 26-06-2012 09:50 AM

I'd like Luke A and Adam both to do so together, they know they're up for eviction soon anyway, as early as next week, so might as well put them in their place when they have the chance.

smeagol 26-06-2012 09:57 AM

this week will be war in there. deana and lydia wont stand for any crap.

adam needs to show his real self and stop being walked over laughed at and used. with his background ud expect a bit of fire but his acting a wimp. time he stood up

sara is a dark horse

Adamw92 26-06-2012 10:33 AM

I'd love to see Luke A lay into them for how they're treating people in the house

fruit_cake 26-06-2012 10:41 AM

Luke A seems to be the forum's choice at the moment but although he huffs and puffs a lot, he's not ever actually stood up for anybody so I'm not sure why he's so favoured at present.

G1dds 26-06-2012 10:42 AM

I think Luke A has it in him to stand up to them, but dont think he's ready yet. Perhaps if hes up for eviction with nothing to lose he might come out as a real fighter

With Adam, Im surprised that he is so laid back giving his history.....

Id like to see them to stand shoulder to shoulder and take that gang down. Wish Benedict was still there, this would have been nipped in the bud pretty damn quickly imo

DrunkerThanMoses 26-06-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamw92 (Post 5242628)
I'd love to see Luke A lay into them for how they're treating people in the house

:joker: Don't make me the laugh the guy has not guts all he does in smoke and bitch about others.

fruit_cake 26-06-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G1dds (Post 5242662)
I think Luke A has it in him to stand up to them, but dont think he's ready yet. Perhaps if hes up for eviction with nothing to lose he might come out as a real fighter

With Adam, Im surprised that he is so laid back giving his history.....

Id like to see them to stand shoulder to shoulder and take that gang down. Wish Benedict was still there, this would have been nipped in the bud pretty damn quickly imo

Luke A may have it in him, but we are yet to see it. I guess we'll find out, also maybe Adam is so laid back because of his history, is scared of what he might do if he became involved?

DrunkerThanMoses 26-06-2012 10:47 AM

Everyone saying Luke A are in for a shock, the guy has no guts, all he does is moan and bitch about others behind their backs but has not got the guts to confront people.

Saph 26-06-2012 10:49 AM

I doubt Luke A would do anything :conf:

out of those I would say Shievonne, she seems to be one of the only ones in there with her head fully screwed on.

Niamh. 26-06-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaphLiike (Post 5242683)
I doubt Luke A would so anything :conf:

out of those I would say Shievonne, she seems to be one of the only ones in there with her head fully screwed on.

Shievonne seems very much in with that crowd though

Ramsay 26-06-2012 10:50 AM

cant really see any of them doing anything tbh

DrunkerThanMoses 26-06-2012 10:51 AM

I would say Adam myself but he needs to recruit NOW!

jaythegeek 26-06-2012 10:59 AM

Shievonne or Luke A but Luke A is nice and doesnt want to lower himself to their level.