ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Lydia the saddest HM ever (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204776)

rinkydinkpanther 27-06-2012 01:17 AM

Lydia the saddest HM ever

She is 24 hour self pity with giant chips on both shoulders
she is also very shallow nasty petty and vindictive
she literally sits around all day arms crossed in a humourless deluded rage about how the world is against her
I find her attitude absolutely appalling
why should the rest of the world pussy foot around her profound paranoia and narcissism
to try and get BB to try and warn everyone else for bullying her was pitiful
she has been awful sadly though deana is just as bad now with her endless s**t stirring, she caused the aaron lydia argument, she also s*it stirred with luke and aaron too
neither adds anything at the moment other than petty self pity and argument

MatthewS 27-06-2012 01:20 AM

Have you seen Deana? She has to have Lydia beat...

Scotty07 27-06-2012 01:20 AM

That house needs her to keep this series well and truly alive. I like Deana, but want Lydia to stay.:)

rinkydinkpanther 27-06-2012 01:22 AM

Oh Goodness no she is phenomenally boring

Callum 27-06-2012 01:53 AM

How exactly is Lydia boring? :crazy: Without her this series wouldn't have been anywhere near as interesting as it is. She's still the main talking point 4 weeks in, always at the center of the house arguments and plotting and she's not afraid to speak her own mind. Brilliant housemate, she is not dull in any way, shape or form.

RodHull 27-06-2012 02:08 AM

She is married to Andy Scott Lee whos the brother of Lisa Scott Lee, did you not see the reality series about them?? If not watch, and it will become obvious why shes like that. They must all get on famously lol They are possibly the single most cringeworthy people in the music industry except maybe Andrew Stone.

Jordan. 27-06-2012 01:58 PM

Don't know what you're going on about she always has a smile on her face.

Vanessa 27-06-2012 02:06 PM

Lydia boring? Am i in another universe? :crazy:

sampvt 27-06-2012 02:07 PM

If you can put aside your feelings for her, she is the best thing on bb this year. She is the only one that isnt false, she is just downright horrible and deluded. If she goes, who will stir it up, maybe Psyco Chivonne or the 2 ten bob wanna be millionaires that force posh speak as easily as they pretend they are actually interesting and clever. No I am afraid that unless they stick an elder person in there to sort things out, the show will be another 2011 dullfest with nobody of note winning with a gameplan we could all see coming from mles away.

The show wont get going till they fail a task and go on chick peas and rice with no baccy for a week.

Vanessa 27-06-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5247717)
If you can put aside your feelings for her, she is the best thing on bb this year. She is the only one that isnt false, she is just downright horrible and deluded. If she goes, who will stir it up, maybe Psyco Chivonne or the 2 ten bob wanna be millionaires that force posh speak as easily as they pretend they are actually interesting and clever. No I am afraid that unless they stick an elder person in there to sort things out, the show will be another 2011 dullfest with nobody of note winning with a gameplan we could all see coming from mles away.

The show wont get going till they fail a task and go on chick peas and rice with no baccy for a week.

The public always evict the entertaining housemates. If Lydia goes it will be a massive loss to the House. :)

Me. I Am Salman 27-06-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callum (Post 5246728)
How exactly is Lydia boring? :crazy: Without her this series wouldn't have been anywhere near as interesting as it is. She's still the main talking point 4 weeks in, always at the center of the house arguments and plotting and she's not afraid to speak her own mind. Brilliant housemate, she is not dull in any way, shape or form.

This. How is she boring?

Black Dagger 27-06-2012 02:24 PM

Lydia, BORING?

LMFAO, there is apparently a girl called Sara in the house? Can we be informed what she's done bar cry about the queen?