ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   I think I want Shievonne out more than Conor (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206239)

InOne 10-07-2012 12:54 PM

I think I want Shievonne out more than Conor

Like, Conor is never gonna win, and he'll be out soon so that's good enough for me. But Shiv has been a total bitch with this whole Adam thing. Just showed how nasty she really is, and I think the house would be a lot calmer without her, and there would be less tension. I imagine she probably does intimidate people and a lot will walk on eggshells with her. Conor gets angry at times but I think mostly he's fairly chilled out, whereas Shiv always seems to have a face on. So let's get this nasty, vile, poisonous witch out.

Jords 10-07-2012 12:55 PM

Im in mixed minds.

Shievonne is an aggressive little bitch, butttttt shes providing some drama. Whilst Conor is an utter twat and crying like a babino but hes not being as irritating as Shivonne atm.

exoticrosebud 10-07-2012 12:56 PM

he can stay..hes better to look at !

Kate! 10-07-2012 12:57 PM

You'll get your wish, there is no way she won't go sadly. I just don't want him to get all smug again when he stays, he'll be viler than ever.

exoticrosebud 10-07-2012 01:00 PM

>>>> i think they should have brought back the bayliff one and have him repossess all the furniture, equipment and put a 'out of action' sign round the smoking area....left them with very very basic equipment and then said...now bitch and get on with it ! lol....

InOne 10-07-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 5289729)
Im in mixed minds.

Shievonne is an aggressive little bitch, butttttt shes providing some drama. Whilst Conor is an utter twat and crying like a babino but hes not being as irritating as Shivonne atm.

It's that sort of drama I don't find really entertaining though. It's just tedious and nasty.

Roy Mars III 10-07-2012 01:14 PM

both are boring and terrible, but Shievonne is the worst person and must go

Jords 10-07-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 5289751)
It's that sort of drama I don't find really entertaining though. It's just tedious and nasty.

I think its great because shes completely losing it. And compared to Conor's consistant awful attitude.

fruit_cake 10-07-2012 01:17 PM

I don't mind who goes, but Shiv's starting to grate on me like chalk screeching on a blackboard

Vanessa 10-07-2012 01:18 PM

Conor is a better housemate than Shiv! :xyxwave:

InOne 10-07-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 5289756)
I think its great because shes completely losing it. And compared to Conor's consistant awful attitude.

We could always hope for an early walk then :pipe:

Mystic Mock 10-07-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 5289727)
Like, Conor is never gonna win, and he'll be out soon so that's good enough for me. But Shiv has been a total bitch with this whole Adam thing. Just showed how nasty she really is, and I think the house would be a lot calmer without her, and there would be less tension. I imagine she probably does intimidate people and a lot will walk on eggshells with her. Conor gets angry at times but I think mostly he's fairly chilled out, whereas Shiv always seems to have a face on. So let's get this nasty, vile, poisonous witch out.

No if we don't get Conor this week he will be in the final, Shievonne can wait.

Jordan. 10-07-2012 02:24 PM

The longer we keep Conor in the more time we'll have to laugh at him suffering because he's never going to get his own way again.

JamesBond 10-07-2012 02:27 PM

Conor is now a limp you know what without his GF Arron. He does nothing interesting and is going to coast under the radar to stay safe.

Mystic Mock 10-07-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 5289950)
The longer we keep Conor in the more time we'll have to laugh at him suffering because he's never going to get his own way again.

How about we laugh at him being evicted against Shievonne, afterall do you want to prove BB right on that they shouldn't have removed him? get Conor The Coward out.

Mystic Mock 10-07-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesBond (Post 5289957)
Conor is now a limp you know what without his GF Arron. He does nothing interesting and is going to coast under the radar to stay safe.

Exactly JamesBond, good joke about Arron btw, I like your style.:devil:

sarakss 10-07-2012 02:40 PM

Can't stand, Shiev and wish she's gone. She thinks she knows it all but doesn't know crap. The new video of her arguing with Deana just annoys me even more. She contradicts herself, would not shut up to listen, tells Deana to calm down and not take the argument to *that* level, ugh!

Also, I don't want Deana to win. The longer Shiev is there, the more people will see Deana as a victim. Deana is quite boring and I would rather see her booted for being boring rather than her win the show because people feel sorry for her.

rinkydinkpanther 10-07-2012 02:49 PM

she is a total twat and even more annoying than connor imho whilst connor is like a hyperactive puppy, shiv is a nasty biting little dog, connors needs are simple, hers are infinite, I cant stand either of them tbh but shes ruining the show for me more so bye bye shiv, i also wont forget her laughing at adams body, plain nasty and cruel and ignored by BB

smeagol 10-07-2012 02:54 PM

i cant stand watching shievonne she litterly makes me want to turn over the channel which ive done afew times when she's on. but conor needs to go i want him to get booed i want his squirmy interview and on bbbots i dont want to see his ugly snide evil face any longer. if shiv goes we got another arm waving interview and talkin utter crap and on bbots for days. so i guess keep her in she will be up next week and can go then.

rinkydinkpanther 10-07-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeagol (Post 5290033)
i cant stand watching shievonne she litterly makes me want to turn over the channel which ive done afew times when she's on. but conor needs to go i want him to get booed i want his squirmy interview and on bbbots i dont want to see his ugly snide evil face any longer. if shiv goes we got another arm waving interview and talkin utter crap and on bbots for days. so i guess keep her in she will be up next week and can go then.

disagree....connor has already been kicked around and beaten senseless, hes lost his buddy, hes lost most tasks, he admitted last night hes turned into a bitch and hes not normally like this and i half believe him, his problem is hes not that bright \and doesnt take time to think things through, whereas deana thinks about herself too much even though i think she will be a worthy finalist, shiv is a far FAR bigger nightmare than connor, she can rant hysterically for days on end, without even getting her facts right in the first place.....connor blows off steam they at least goes quiet, she is merciless and totally self centred and ignorant...she listens to nothing except what she wants to hear. she has been disgusting

WozMan 10-07-2012 02:58 PM

Personally I'm used to women going off on one. Neither Conor nor Shiv have any chance now of winning.

I think Shiv is making Adam look relatively better than Deana myself. Conor is still making Deana look good but not Adam.

Adam has been my no 2 for a while now and he has REALLY shined in the last few days so I would prefer him to win and think keeping Shiv in would be slightly better for him and better for my fav Lauren too.

smeagol 10-07-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rinkydinkpanther (Post 5290046)
disagree....connor has already been kicked around and beaten senseless, hes lost his buddy, hes lost most tasks, he admitted last night hes turned into a bitch and hes not normally like this and i half believe him, his problem is hes not that bright \and doesnt take time to think things through, whereas deana thinks about herself too much even though i think she will be a worthy finalist, shiv is a far FAR bigger nightmare than connor, she can rant hysterically for days on end, without even getting her facts right in the first place.....connor blows off steam they at least goes quiet, she is merciless and totally self centred and ignorant...she listens to nothing except what she wants to hear. she has been disgusting

i cant argue with that lol i hate her as well awful woman. but she would be up next week and i think go then anyway. im not voting i,ll let the public decide hate them both too much to save any, i think conor would be a bigger blow to the insiders if he goes so that would please me . if shiev goes id be happy as well as she is just awful in every way.

Mystic Mock 10-07-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeagol (Post 5290086)
i cant argue with that lol i hate her as well awful woman. but she would be up next week and i think go then anyway. im not voting i,ll let the public decide hate them both too much to save any, i think conor would be a bigger blow to the insiders if he goes so that would please me . if shiev goes id be happy as well as she is just awful in every way.

I agree, if Conor stays this week he will make the final and he hasn't earned it.

Sophiee 10-07-2012 03:10 PM

I agree! shievonne has really annoyed me lately, I hope she goes.

ransom 10-07-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 5289761)
Conor is a better housemate than Shiv! :xyxwave:

Not exactly something worth boasting about. They're both terrible.