ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Please Save Shievonne! Here's Why (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206501)

Bluerang1 11-07-2012 10:21 PM

Please Save Shievonne! Here's Why

Everyone's forgetting how boring and horrid Conor has been. Compared to Shievonne, he's barely entertaining. It's not like "let's remember how Conor was before the Deana thing", he was non-existant. Now "let's remember how Shievonne was before the Adam and Deana thing" she was fun! She can become fun again. Please Save Shievonne!

I have faith in the voting public.

Raph 11-07-2012 10:22 PM

No! Please save Conor! :(

InOne 11-07-2012 10:25 PM

The horrible witch must and will be going.

Munchkins 11-07-2012 10:33 PM

Save Shievonne!
EVICT the thug
but Shiev will go :(

Josy 11-07-2012 10:34 PM

I can't watch Shievonne any longer, she is just too annoying and those modified phrases she comes out with are just the worst things ever.

armand.kay 11-07-2012 10:35 PM

She is manipulating Deana!...she must go. To believe I was going to vote for her.

BigBrotherfan4ever 11-07-2012 10:46 PM

I would rather see Conor going, as much as I don't like Shievonne, she better to watch than boring Conor.

Bluerang1 11-07-2012 10:55 PM

I don't know why people are so hateful towards Shievonne. I hate Conor but it has died down.

SoBig 11-07-2012 11:34 PM

How the ******* can anyone like Shievonne? She is a ********* embarrassment.

Me. I Am Salman 11-07-2012 11:42 PM

I can understand why people may dislike Shievonne but don't understand why anybody would want Conor to stay over her. At least she's not boring and an aggressive thug

SAVE SHIEVONNE.

TIGHAMADAN 11-07-2012 11:45 PM

Connor is not boring, he has been involved in the main storylines. To say he is boring is ridiculous.Shivs manipulations are making Deanna look bad.
if Shiv stays in, Deanna wont win. She might not even make the final.

reece(: 11-07-2012 11:51 PM

As much as I now cannot stand Shievonne, I already spent a few quid voting on her on Monday.

Kate! 11-07-2012 11:56 PM

I'd vote for any hm rather than Thugly so yes.

Shaun 12-07-2012 12:02 AM

I really worry that after this week (if Conor stays) he'll escape nominations next week :(

Indy 12-07-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 5295375)
I really worry that after this week (if Conor stays) he'll escape nominations next week :(

And realistically, how many nominations are left? This is a short series with the largest initial cast. People keep saying they'll get him out later, there aren't many laters to get him out.

joeysteele 12-07-2012 12:09 AM

Sorry but Conor has my votes.

reece(: 12-07-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 5295375)

He will, up next week will probably be Deana And Becky. :bored:

Macie Lightfoot 12-07-2012 12:18 AM

But the thing is that Shievonne wasn't even fun before the Adam/Deana things. Conor and Shievonne both took the same journey of Housemates who're barely featured, but then morphed into vile and disgusting people. Only difference is that Conor's happened early and was more full-blown. Quite frankly I couldn't care less which one of them is evicted because it'll be a favor to us all.

This is definitely going to be one of the evictions with the fewest votes overall because most people can't be bothered to save either of them. But come on, a head to head eviction where it's a "hot" Irish personal trainer versus an argumentative black girl? As if Shievonne has a chance :joker:

MartianMark 12-07-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 5295135)
I can't watch Shievonne any longer, she is just too annoying and those modified phrases she comes out with are just the worst things ever.

I agree. It's like nails on a chalkboard everytime she opens her mouth now. And then there's the hands. It's as if whoever she's having a conversation with is hold a f'ing behive right infront of her. It's all very aggressive.

Bluerang1 12-07-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBig (Post 5295329)
How the ******* can anyone like Shievonne? She is a ********* embarrassment.

Embarrassment how? To who?

Mystic Mock 12-07-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluerang1 (Post 5295086)
Everyone's forgetting how boring and horrid Conor has been. Compared to Shievonne, he's barely entertaining. It's not like "let's remember how Conor was before the Deana thing", he was non-existant. Now "let's remember how Shievonne was before the Adam and Deana thing" she was fun! She can become fun again. Please Save Shievonne!

I 100% agree with this, if it wasn't for Deana this aggressive thug would still be known as the dullest Housemate in there.

error104 12-07-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 5295141)
She is manipulating Deana!...she must go. To believe I was going to vote for her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGHAMADAN (Post 5295348)
Connor is not boring, he has been involved in the main storylines. To say he is boring is ridiculous.Shivs manipulations are making Deanna look bad.
if Shiv stays in, Deanna wont win. She might not even make the final.

Agree shiv needs to go, cant believe naive deana sided with shiv after those arguments

How can she leave her friends the outsiders for that witch

sosadbbend 12-07-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluerang1 (Post 5295086)

She was never fun, I remember thinking how sickeningly fake she came across and never have considered her entertaining. She makes me turn the volume down.