ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   congrats big bro (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206548)

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 12-07-2012 12:20 PM

congrats big bro

On showing only bitchy bits of schievonne this week and tbh not so $many clips of connor. Operation get black woman out in full swing :elephant:

Yayita 12-07-2012 12:26 PM

have you stopped think it has nothing to do with color and that maybe Shivonne was being a nasty argumentative bitch this week? And that Conor just maybe didnt do much worth watching? We can have our favorites and still be objective.

I like Deana and admit she screwed up royally this week.

Kate! 12-07-2012 12:30 PM

I don't think that's really the case though, Shievonne has done it to herself, she has shown her true colours whereas Conor has gone quiet and brooding a bit this week, they can only show what she actually does, she has done herself no favours whatsoever. both housemates are disliked by the public, so she should have toned it well down this week if she used her common sense and wanted to stay? I think she is a gonner.

King Gizzard 12-07-2012 12:33 PM

Do you seriously think it's because she's black?

Niamh. 12-07-2012 01:04 PM

Oh for Gods sake, seriously? She's being a bitch atm, they showed good clips of her at the start when she wasn't being a bitch. If anything BOTS has been bigging her up showing all her Shievonnisms etc

Marc 12-07-2012 01:05 PM

Woah woah woaaaaahhh don't bring race into it, bring her disgusting vile attitude into it but DON'T bring race into it.

Kate! 12-07-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 5296276)
Woah woah woaaaaahhh don't bring race into it, bring her disgusting vile attitude into it but DON'T bring race into it.

absolutely, and also as Niamh said above, they showed her in a very good light at the beginning, lots of positivity about her, and Emma bigged her up a fair bit on BOTS too.

Gillian-73 12-07-2012 01:08 PM

Ridiculous! It's nothing to do with her colour

Yayita 12-07-2012 01:08 PM

Thats not a Shivonne robot you are seeing, thats the actual Shivonne acting bitchy and crazy.. so it is a fair representation of her, it IS her... NOthing to do with skin color.

Bluerang1 12-07-2012 01:15 PM

Same thing happened with Ife. They showed her in a disagreement and she became public enemy number #1 :idc:

Niamh. 12-07-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluerang1 (Post 5296292)
Same thing happened with Ife. They showed her in a disagreement and she became public enemy number #1 :idc:

Same thing happened with loads of white HMs as well......jesus :bored:

Marc 12-07-2012 01:22 PM

Uyi, I expect better from you. BB isn't being racist

Vanessa 12-07-2012 01:46 PM

I really think Deana fans need to vote for Conor. Shiv is gunning for Deana. I'm no fan, but i can see she's ruining her chances of winning. Does anyone agree? :suspect:

Niamh. 12-07-2012 01:49 PM

Can I ask why you think BB has a thing about only black women? If they're racist then surely they wouldn't want black men winning either?

billy123 12-07-2012 01:54 PM

Dont know about anyone else but the spoilt behaviour of some big brother fans crying just because things didnt go their favourite housemates way is really wearing thin.
Throwing around accusations of racism like its confetti is irresponsible at best.

Blue Cadillac 12-07-2012 01:54 PM

Why does everything these days have to turn into some kind of race war? Jeez, not everyone is obsessed with someone else's colour. There really are other reasons as to why Shievonne is heading for the door (if not this week, then certainly in the next few weeks), and by and large it has to do with her aggressive, argumentative demeanor.

Jords 12-07-2012 01:57 PM

BB is a cretin towards our black woman HMs

Cherie 12-07-2012 01:57 PM

Okay if we are playing the race card then, why have they shown Conor in a bad light is it cos he is Irish...get a grip OP...:idc:

fruit_cake 12-07-2012 02:05 PM

being black has nothing do with it, Shiv has dug her own hole, black or otherwise!

BigBrotherfan4ever 12-07-2012 02:05 PM

It's got nothing to do with the colour of her skin.

sarakss 12-07-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherieB (Post 5296405)
Okay if we are playing the race card then, why have they shown Conor in a bad light is it cos he is Irish...get a grip OP...:idc:

He's from Northern Ireland which is still part of the UK, so it doesn't count.:joker:

I don't think BB is being racist - they show drama and Shievonne gave it to them. Conor was pretty much a mute and the only time we really saw him is when he was doing something with Arron. Arron's gone and Conor is not offering much. I hope he stays so his crew goes after Deana.... l just love a shakedown.

lostalex 12-07-2012 03:11 PM

i think BB could prolly go back and make an entire show of her bitchiness since week one, BB has prolly been doing her a favor by NOT showing her bitchiness before this week. I think she's been this bitchy since the beginning, this is just the first time BB is showing it to us.

Obviously BB editors focus more on the housemates up for eviction.
it's impossible to say for sure without live feeds though.

sarakss 12-07-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 5296659)
i think Bb could prolly go back and make an entire show of her bitchiness since week one, BB has prolly be doing her a favor by NOT showing her bitchiness before this week.

I think so, too. She's one of those people who thinks she's acting as a mother, but ends up being mommie dearest. I just found her too much - always trying to be the one to get in the middle of something rather than let people work things out for themselves. She takes sides too prematurely too - remember periodgate with Deana and Lydia? There was no reason for her to get involved. Then a couple days later, she went after Lydia accusing her of giving her daggers. LOL

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 13-07-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5296378)
Can I ask why you think BB has a thing about only black women? If they're racist then surely they wouldn't want black men winning either?

be

Because society in general seems to have a problem with black women and black men are cool. :bored:

Now that schievonne is being argumentative, majority is going to dislike/hate her. Where as lydia was some peoples fave. Wonder how it wouldve been if lydia was black. Even if itss nothing to do with race, its obvious bb want schievonne out, not conor.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 13-07-2012 12:10 AM

im with your grrl