ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Victoria,Chris,Lydia,Arron (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207371)

reece(: 21-07-2012 02:00 AM

Victoria,Chris,Lydia,Arron

I've been rewatching the first few days and noticed that these four are the main entertainment providers and shock shock, they're all out of the house now and there's a good chunk of 5 that are totally bores/rubbish housemates still in there. Such a shame really.:sleep:

Colbert-Bump 21-07-2012 02:01 AM

All the big characters got evicted. Shame, this could have been a great series.

reece(: 21-07-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colbert-Bump (Post 5322691)

Yep, totally a massive let down. Same happens every year

Ramsay 21-07-2012 02:06 AM

its the same every year..people want the bigger characters out and once they realise how **** the house is without them they realise they ****ed up

Shaun 21-07-2012 02:06 AM

Victoria was a bit of an odd one, really. She made a fuss over nothing (Deana's eyes comment) and then did nothing. The others were good housemates, though.

reece(: 21-07-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 5322704)
Victoria was a bit of an odd one, really. She made a fuss over nothing (Deana's eyes comment) and then did nothing. The others were good housemates, though.

Most of the housemates were complaining about her, which makes good tele when someones pissing them all off and not giving a ****. Shame she left first. As for the one three, brilliant tele although Arron was dislikeable.

vortex 21-07-2012 02:19 AM

Yeah many great characters left quickly, Lydia, Chris, Benedict, Lauren even Arron or Shievonne, we are stuck with Ashleigh, Luke S, Conor and Sara (I like her though) who bring nothing to the house dynamic and let's not forget Becky the biggest two faced person I've ever seen on this show.

reece(: 12-08-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vortex (Post 5322715)
Yeah many great characters left quickly, Lydia, Chris, Benedict, Lauren even Arron or Shievonne, we are stuck with Ashleigh, Luke S, Conor and Sara (I like her though) who bring nothing to the house dynamic and let's not forget Becky the biggest two faced person I've ever seen on this show.

Still angers me that we got Becky over Bhav or Ant. :nono:

Roy Mars III 12-08-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colbert-Bump (Post 5322691)

yea

Munchkins 12-08-2012 06:22 PM

Victoria was absolutely robbed, she could have been great :(

Indy 12-08-2012 06:22 PM

Every year, people insist as soon as BigCharacter_01 is evicted the house will be boring without them, and every year, BigCharacter_02 suddenly gets more airtime the following week while people forget BigCharacter_01. Every year, people complain that the last week is boring, no matter who is left in the house, because everybody in the house, no matter how big a character they are, is focused on nothing but relaxing and being on their best behavior to win the final.

Mostly, I think people just like to bitch.

Scotty07 12-08-2012 06:32 PM

Wonder who the five would be now if Conor had gone first, then Anthony entered instead of Rebecca followed by Arron evicted not Chris.:lovedup:

None of my top 3 of the series are in the final, but I am happy enough with it and it could've been so much worse.:)

reece(: 12-08-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty07 (Post 5398096)
Wonder who the five would be now if Conor had gone first, then Anthony entered instead of Rebecca followed by Arron evicted not Chris.:lovedup:

None of my top 3 of the series are in the final, but I am happy enough with it and it could've been so much worse.:)

I agree, the final is great but some of the best HMs went out one after another at the start.

Jords 12-08-2012 08:43 PM

Takes a while for some HMs to shine, dont think basing it on the first few days is wise, Arron got very boring and is the most forgettable HM this series I believe.

Deana and Conor grew with the series.

Big Brother Cartoons uk 12-08-2012 08:51 PM

The voters are responsible for who stays and who goes...no point complaining after the fact

Munchkins 12-08-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 5398818)
Takes a while for some HMs to shine, dont think basing it on the first few days is wise, Arron got very boring and is the most forgettable HM this series I believe.

Deana and Conor grew with the series.

Definitely - looking back Arron was just a bit pathetic really

joeysteele 12-08-2012 10:26 PM

With the exception of Victoria who I see as one of the most boring, if not the most boring housemate ever, I agree the house could have been a far more entertaining one with the others and even some later ones that left too.

rayheartbliss 12-08-2012 10:35 PM

the ones that left later shoulda been the ones that left early.

lydia was always going to get evicted but still had some drama to offer
benedict and chris definitely should have made it a lot longer
arron should have stayed over conor he was so much better HM by a mile
ashliegh should have never made it through the auditions
anthony should have gone in instead of becky, ( he could have been one of my soldiers)

rayheartbliss 12-08-2012 10:35 PM

anthony should have gone in instead of becky, ( he could have been one of my soldiers)

Bluerang1 12-08-2012 10:58 PM

If only Deana had put all guys up.

Jack_ 13-08-2012 01:11 AM

Yep, all the entertaining housemates were evicted early this year. Worst eviction pattern in history I think, and it's a shame.

Vote to save has been shat all over, for a system that is designed to save big characters it's appalling that voters who destroyed series after series on C4 have found a way of doing the same here. Some people never learn.

ozzyshaggah 13-08-2012 01:37 AM

for me the major problem is that two people have been up for eviction

they need to change this so that a minimum of three people are up

reece(: 13-08-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozzyshaggah (Post 5400577)
for me the major problem is that two people have been up for eviction

they need to change this so that a minimum of three people are up

I agree, all the 2 people evictions have been rubbish with great HMs up except Conor v Shiev

Anthony Hatface 13-08-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayheartbliss (Post 5399756)

Thank you. :) Though I did prefer "The Three Musketeers" as a name, and had the hat to go with it. Just a shame it always makes me think of cartoon dogs ... :dog:

I have often wondered what Ashleigh did to impress them at the auditions. Possibly the subject of history came up and she flabbergasted them with her "knowledge" ... The early departure of Chris and Benedict was a tragic waste of potential.

Mr Angry 13-08-2012 10:25 AM

The biggest characters can also be the most annoying and I wonder if voting to save rather than voting to evict was designed to prevent the bigger characters being evicted.
Wasn't sorry to see the first woman go (Victoria?), she showed me nothing of any glimpses of character. Biggest shame was Chris going. Very entertaining, could have been a legend but getting drunk and mouthing off was his downfall.