ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Victoria,Chris,Lydia,Arron (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207371)

Mr Angry 13-08-2012 10:28 AM

oh and Becky coming in was, imo, the only decent choice of the 3 even though she turned out be, unashamedly, one of the bitchiest HMs ever

ransom 13-08-2012 10:30 AM

Hopefully the producers are wise enough to not allow nominations talk from launch next year.. The only one I would disagree with is Arron. I personally felt he had gotten boring and his "pranks" (if you can call them that) had become rather tedious. Being Conor's lapdog didn't help either. Truly embarrassing the way he behaved in the diary room with Conor, Becky and Deana. I'm not just talking about the way he was insulting the girls either.

Pauline Wilson 13-08-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayheartbliss (Post 5399756)
the ones that left later shoulda been the ones that left early.

lydia was always going to get evicted but still had some drama to offer
benedict and chris definitely should have made it a lot longer
arron should have stayed over conor he was so much better HM by a mile
ashliegh should have never made it through the auditions
anthony should have gone in instead of becky, ( he could have been one of my soldiers)

Why do you feel the need to post your posts twice. I see you do this a lot.

Anthony Hatface 13-08-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Angry (Post 5401045)
The biggest characters can also be the most annoying and I wonder if voting to save rather than voting to evict was designed to prevent the bigger characters being evicted.
Wasn't sorry to see the first woman go (Victoria?), she showed me nothing of any glimpses of character. Biggest shame was Chris going. Very entertaining, could have been a legend but getting drunk and mouthing off was his downfall.

That would be rather ironic if vote to save had been intended to keep the likes of Chris and Benedict in for as long as possible. I suspect it was just implemented in the hopes of scraping a bit more cash from the phone-ins, though I may just be a cynic.

Kizzy 13-08-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthony Hatface (Post 5401148)
That would be rather ironic if vote to save had been intended to keep the likes of Chris and Benedict in for as long as possible. I suspect it was just implemented in the hopes of scraping a bit more cash from the phone-ins, though I may just be a cynic.

I'm still gutted they chose arron, luke S and conor over you!
How were these people unique?...How do they differ to 1000's of other bland meatheaded thickos up and down the country?....
Rant over...(sorry )

Ellen 13-08-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pauline Wilson (Post 5401066)
Why do you feel the need to post your posts twice. I see you do this a lot.

Sometimes when you post it goes up twice, especially if the site is on a go slow. It has happened to me a few times

aman201 13-08-2012 11:39 AM

chris and arron were sorely missed.

lydia, started off well, but fizzled out badly.

victoria was pointless.

Anthony Hatface 14-08-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzy (Post 5401193)
I'm still gutted they chose arron, luke S and conor over you!
How were these people unique?...How do they differ to 1000's of other bland meatheaded thickos up and down the country?....
Rant over...(sorry )

Conor is a lot richer than most of them ... Thank you for the kind sentiment, though. :)