ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Shievonne quote of the night (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208592)

reece(: 01-08-2012 09:25 PM

Shievonne quote of the night

"Deana's loud and funny and it's just not getting shown" her friendship with Deana wasn't shown either!

Proves all this bias of their golden boys and Becky, pathetic bunch of editors.

Vicky. 01-08-2012 09:29 PM

Indeed.

Emma moved on quickly when that was said didnt she? :p

Jords 01-08-2012 09:31 PM

They post clips online but the HLs are dominated by negativity.

armand.kay 01-08-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 5360037)
Indeed.

Emma moved on quickly when that was said didnt she? :p

Let me guess, no time? :joker:

Macie Lightfoot 01-08-2012 09:32 PM

Or it's just Shievonne talking BS as usual. She's actually realizing how vile the Insiders were (unlike Caroline) and she's trying to compensate for it by being Deana's spokesperson.

reece(: 01-08-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 5360058)
Let me guess, no time? :joker:

Emma also had no time for the fella on the panel who was hating on Becky after she expected him to love her.

MrWong 01-08-2012 09:34 PM

Well, well, well :joker:

Hopefully she'll carry on dropping bombs like that.

Loved her other comment..." I was thinking, who are they talking about, is it satan?"

Regarding Ashleighs and Becky's OTT bitchfest about Deana.

Yayita 01-08-2012 09:35 PM

yup agree and the call from the thugs brother? It was all about conor today

reece(: 01-08-2012 09:41 PM

too much Becky and Conor bias on this show for my liking.

Macie Lightfoot 01-08-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 5360119)
too much Becky and Conor bias on this show for my liking.

Yes, there's so much bias with all the negativity in their edits :rolleyes: gimme a break.

smeagol 01-08-2012 09:46 PM

all they show is becking acting and trying to be funny then show deana and the others sitting about , when those other clips were naturally funny not forced like the rest.
they want becky to do well its so obvious jamies pet pig project

Macie Lightfoot 01-08-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeagol (Post 5360142)
all they show is becking acting and trying to be funny then show deana and the others sitting about , when those other clips were naturally funny not forced like the rest.
they want becky to do well its so obvious jamies pet pig project

...Becky has been a HORRIBLE edit for the past month if you haven't noticed. But all the Deana fans seem to have tunnel vision and focus on twisting it so that their favorites are the victims and we need to do all we can to overpower the "chosen one" :rolleyes:

Cherie 01-08-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 5360063)
Emma also had no time for the fella on the panel who was hating on Becky after she expected him to love her.

Thats Paul Ross, Jonathon Ross's brother, I think he does the TV blogs for This Morning or he used to, he obviously liked Becky when they booked him, as Emma said she was surprised because he had written how much he loved Becky....:joker: priceless when he said he hated her after the furore over the BMI comment ...:joker:

reece(: 01-08-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troynuncdicit (Post 5360169)
...Becky has been a HORRIBLE edit for the past month if you haven't noticed. But all the Deana fans seem to have tunnel vision and focus on twisting it so that their favorites are the victims and we need to do all we can to overpower the "chosen one" :rolleyes:

stop generalising and making assumptions like that, it's been the Becky show the past few days and if you don't realise that you're watching a totally different show.

Macie Lightfoot 01-08-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 5360255)
stop generalising and making assumptions like that, it's been the Becky show the past few days and if you don't realise that you're watching a totally different show.

It's not generalizing, it's fact. All of the Insiders have been getting bad edits. It may have been the Becky show yesterday or today, but she's still coming off badly! My god everyone's freaking out about voting, you can close Deana and Luke A's voting lines right now and they'd still top the vote.

SoBig 02-08-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 5360255)

You do realize that Becky is coming off looking terribly in the edits? I don't get your point at all. Deena is getting great edits. More than anyone else in the house, other than Sarah.

Munchkins 02-08-2012 01:22 AM

I voted for Shievonne to stay, she was a bitch at times, but she was more entertaining than Conor
should have stayed