ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   The show without becky (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209139)

smeagol 05-08-2012 11:20 PM

The show without becky

is soooooooo much better. wow i can actually enjoy watching the tasks without her overbearing fakeness over everything for the cameras.. if only she'd of gone ages ago. and conor. its soooo much better

they are still finding her food stashes. disgusting when they were living of choclate etc

Robertocarlo 05-08-2012 11:34 PM

We're still having to see her fat face on BBOTS each night which freaks me still. Detestable fat lump and hope she fades away from our screens soon never to be seen again.

Indy 05-08-2012 11:37 PM

It takes sooo much longer to watch now. I don't get all those DR sessions to skip past.

smeagol 05-08-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertocarlo (Post 5376702)
We're still having to see her fat face on BBOTS each night which freaks me still. Detestable fat lump and hope she fades away from our screens soon never to be seen again.

true but they avoid asking her questions thank god cause all she says is uh oh uh ooh oh its just what it is uh oh lol. she has no brain.
love when they try ask her something then look like omg she's dumb and quickly move on.

smeagol 05-08-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy (Post 5376715)
It takes sooo much longer to watch now. I don't get all those DR sessions to skip past.

lol fantastic to not see them

coolface 05-08-2012 11:48 PM

becky was such a ****, so glad she's gone

Visage 06-08-2012 12:00 AM

Absolutely pleased Becky has gone and I know it's annoying having to put up with her on BOTS, but what I love about it is Conor stealing her airtime.

Razor 06-08-2012 09:59 AM

I am glad both Becky and Connor are both gone.

Suze 06-08-2012 10:12 AM

Why didn't BB punish her for stashing the food?

BB Biggest fan 06-08-2012 10:53 AM

it's lovely without her. Idon't have a headache anymore

Livia 06-08-2012 10:56 AM

It's soooooo much better without Becky. I don't have to watch her wobbling bulk and cushion-face any more.

EmptySouls 06-08-2012 11:11 AM

Nothing wrong with somebody being that size, but it wasn't her body that was her issue. Her interviews exposed the complete lack of personality. Fish out of water. Totally speechless. What was ugly was the venom in the house, the hatred in her face when she spouted her poison. Anybody can be bitchy, but she seemed to revel in it.

Raph 06-08-2012 11:13 AM

I miss Chubs though :(

hijaxers 06-08-2012 11:15 AM

Totally agree with all of you - What a complete clown she has made of herself on BBOTS - all she did was stare at Conor and make stupid noises , is she incapable of answering a question ? Hope they don't have her on the show again - send her back to where ever and let her stuff her face -I have never ever seen such an all consuming greedy fat mare !!

hijaxers 06-08-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 5377325)
Why didn't BB punish her for stashing the food?

They did !! they let her eat it and she'll have to suffer the consequences !!

susie q 06-08-2012 12:44 PM

even when she wasnt in camera shot, you could quite often hear her in the background schreeching away, it was annoying especially if you were trying to hear what one of the other housemates was saying.

Nedusa 06-08-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 5377484)
Totally agree with all of you - What a complete clown she has made of herself on BBOTS - all she did was stare at Conor and make stupid noises , is she incapable of answering a question ? Hope they don't have her on the show again - send her back to where ever and let her stuff her face -I have never ever seen such an all consuming greedy fat mare !!

I am actually enjoying BOTS this week because Becky is appearing, I love the way she is asked for her opinion on something and replies with the same sound each time. its kinda like a "ooh.. err.. agh.. it be right like"....!!!!

I have a 46" TV and I swear any closeup on her fills my screen completely.

Good job they've got Conor there to answer the questions.

I think they should just put her into a big cage in the corner of the studio and occasionally throw in the odd bucket or two of food.........

EzzaB 06-08-2012 02:55 PM

It's so much better!!!!!

lostalex 06-08-2012 02:57 PM

i don't miss her at all. i hope BOTS doesn't have her back on.

I wish we got the guy that looked like siavash instead of Becky. He would have been an interesting housemate. Becky was such a waste.

ozzyshaggah 06-08-2012 03:02 PM

promised the earth delivered nothing except for her entrance

sarah78 06-08-2012 03:10 PM

it is so much better with out her, i can actually look forward to watching BB now, rather than dreading seeing her jump about and start arguments, i don't mind her on BOTS because she's not on for long but i tape it and fast forward her anyway. And i'm glad Conor has gone he's not spitting posion about Deana every night so it's good i'm enjoying BB now:)