ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Deana: The Deana Brigade Need to Halt! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209445)

Beverley 09-08-2012 12:55 AM

The Deana Brigade Need to Halt!

Yes soldiers, stand down, pun intended, (omg, did I really just type that, being a REAL ex-soldier).... anyhoo.....

Deana Bullsh*t Brigade, HALT!

This forum is full of the Deana appreciation society, please link where she HAS been funny, A TEAM MEMBER, PUT IN 100% into tasks, I'd love to see what I have missed!

She's been nothing but bitchy and back stabbing, her true colours are really coming out now in the final week. She doesn't have to 'play the game' as much now.

The Conor argument is well worn and tired now, please come up with something original. Otherwise, Deana wins on a sympathy vote, SS II, that alone is a predicable, crowd following best.

So please Deana fans, please post your favourtie Deana vids, show me how funny, likable and hysterical she really is, I've had a had time finding any at all!

Ultra Violet 09-08-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beverley (Post 5387058)
Yes soldiers, stand down, pun intended, (omg, did I really just type that, being a REAL ex-soldier).... anyhoo.....

This forum is full of the Deana appreciation society, please link where she HAS been funny, A TEAM MEMBER, PUT IN 100% into tasks, I'd love to see what I have missed!

She's been nothing but bitchy and back stabbing, her true colours are really coming out now in the final week. She doesn't have to 'play the game' as much now.

The Conor argument is well worn and tired now, please come up with something original. Otherwise, Deana wins on a sympathy vote, SS II, that alone is a predicable, crowd following best.

So please Deana fans, please post your favourtie Deana vids, show me how funny, likable and hysterical she really is, I've had a had time finding any at all!

Sorry - I think that you know as well as everyone else on here that the momentum built up by her popularity is well nigh unstoppable now - and for good reason - but nice try anyway :wavey: :joker:

Me. I Am Salman 09-08-2012 01:00 AM

oh pack it in

Beverley 09-08-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Violet (Post 5387065)
Sorry - I think that you know as well as everyone else on here that the momentum built up by her popularity is well nigh unstoppable now - and for good reason - but nice try anyway :wavey: :joker:

What good reason? Please show links?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salman! (Post 5387066)
oh pack it in

Oh grow up!

Shaun 09-08-2012 01:04 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...5rn6o1_250.gif

coolface 09-08-2012 01:05 AM

nice dogey

Beverley 09-08-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 5387078)

Mature, /golfclap......... moving on..........

Beverley 09-08-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolface (Post 5387079)
nice dogey

Thanks hun x

Still waiting on links/clips/vids to show how brill Deana has been?

Ultra Violet 09-08-2012 01:08 AM

' ... and fair is foul, and foul is fair ...'

No more energy to waste on this moronic nonsense ... nearly over now ... prepare for the worst, why doncha ... ?

:dance: :joker: :xyxwave:

halfacrown 09-08-2012 01:09 AM

Good ol' Deana.

Beverley 09-08-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Violet (Post 5387085)
' ... and fair is foul, and foul is fair ...'

No more energy to waste on this moronic nonsense ... nearly over now ... prepare for the worst, why doncha ... ?

:dance: :joker: :xyxwave:

Anyone can quote nonsense, just like you, please link vids to show how Deana will be a valued winner, that's all I'm asking for, just proof........

Vicky. 09-08-2012 01:11 AM

I dont see where putting 100% into tasks comes into being a good housemate. I cant really answer this thread either, because I have only started liking her since she showed her bitchy side this past week :joker:

But even so, I can see why fans wouldnt bother. Its not like it will change anyones mind even if someone put up 100 vids of her being funny or whatever, each will just be dismissed by 'I dont think thats funny' or something similar. All in all, its pretty pointless, as theres many positive threads on the forum already where most fans of all housemates(bar possibly Victoria, who never had a chance :joker: ) have shared their views on why they like them :)

Ultra Violet 09-08-2012 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beverley (Post 5387088)
Anyone can quote nonsense, just like you, please link vids to show how Deana will be a valued winner, that's all I'm asking for, just proof........

It is not nonsense, it is Shakespeare - and I think that by that remark you have probably shown that 'anyone' can't ...

Never mind - nothing going your way, eh ... ? Bad luck ... :hugesmile:

Vicky. 09-08-2012 01:14 AM

I also find your sig quite amusing when you voted 'Yes she is a bully' in a thread asking if deana was a bully

/offtopic

Shaun 09-08-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beverley (Post 5387080)
Mature, /golfclap......... moving on..........

because posting TiBB's 348th "why is Deana so popular tho???" thread was the height of maturity

bitch I don't think you realise who I am

Beverley 09-08-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 5387089)
I dont see where putting 100% into tasks comes into being a good housemate. I cant really answer this thread either, because I have only started liking her since she showed her bitchy side this past week :joker:

But even so, I can see why fans wouldnt bother. Its not like it will change anyones mind even if someone put up 100 vids of her being funny or whatever, each will just be dismissed by 'I dont think thats funny' or something similar. All in all, its pretty pointless, as theres many positive threads on the forum already where most fans of all housemates(bar possibly Victoria, who never had a chance :joker: ) have shared their views on why they like them :)

A team player will put in 100% no matter of the task, remember the spam incident (yep it's an old example but so was conor's rant).

A good HM will put 100% into tasks because they have to apply themselves wholeheartidly to each task. Giving in, that's not an option.

My point is there is not ONE vid of Deana being witty, funny, hysterical or anything of the like, but the one's where she's having a dig at a-nother housemate, take your pick, there are plenty..... Why is my thread pointless, unless you are a deana fan yourself? I thought this forum was non-biased?

halfacrown 09-08-2012 01:18 AM

Bully: anyone who lacks the intellectual skills to win an argument.

ransom 09-08-2012 01:20 AM

Deana has carried this show the last few weeks. Pity people just can't admit it.

Donovan. 09-08-2012 01:20 AM

I like her, you don't, simple as. I don't know why you need anybody to explain it to you, as it's just a matter of opinion. The people who support her, do so because of what they've seen on the HL shows. They have found it entertaining, and if you haven't then that just proves that it's all just a matter of opinion. No need to show you videos of things that you have already seen and not found entertainment in.

Vicky. 09-08-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beverley (Post 5387098)
A team player will put in 100% no matter of the task, remember the spam incident (yep it's an old example but so was conor's rant).

A good HM will put 100% into tasks because they have to apply themselves wholeheartidly to each task. Giving in, that's not an option.

My point is there is not ONE vid of Deana being witty, funny, hysterical or anything of the like, but the one's where she's having a dig at a-nother housemate, take your pick, there are plenty..... Why is my thread pointless, unless you are a deana fan yourself? I thought this forum was non-biased?

Because every video someone puts will just be met with 'I dont think thats funny' as I said.

And I wouldnt say I was a Deana fan either. I like her more since shes come out of her shell and shown her bitchy side. I would much rather Adam (preferably) or Luke A won.

And again, to me putting 100% into tasks doesnt make a good housemate. Hell, Aaron and Harry were my faves last year and they purposely sabotaged tasks :laugh2:

jet 09-08-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beverley (Post 5387058)

Cut them some slack - there isn't any. :hugesmile: Maybe they could come up with a few of her dancing and gyrating her hips which shows her actually MOVING. Would that do? :joker:

Vicky. 09-08-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 5387109)
Cut them some slack - there isn't any. :hugesmile: Maybe they could come up with a few of her dancing and gyrating her hips which shows her actually MOVING. Would that do? :joker:

Didnt you supposedly support Deana until recently? :conf:

If so, surely you did so for a reason. If not, I have you mixed up with someone else :laugh:

Beverley 09-08-2012 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Violet (Post 5387092)
It is not nonsense, it is Shakespeare - and I think that by that remark you have probably shown that 'anyone' can't ...

Never mind - nothing going your way, eh ... ? Bad luck ... :hugesmile:

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." Winston Churchill, I think you'll find more current quotes more acceptable for today's society........ /sigh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 5387093)
I also find your sig quite amusing when you voted 'Yes she is a bully' in a thread asking if deana was a bully /offtopic

and, she's been pessive aggresive, your point?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 5387095)
because posting TiBB's 348th "why is Deana so popular tho???" thread was the height of maturity

bitch I don't think you realise who I am

That's not my thread or comment so not sure which planet you are on!

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfacrown (Post 5387099)
Bully: anyone who lacks the intellectual skills to win an argument.

Yep, re-read and keep reading............

Vicky. 09-08-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beverley (Post 5387115)

and, she's been pessive aggresive, your point?

No point. Just saying I find it funny. Shows we clearly have different senses of humour eh? ;)

Beverley 09-08-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 5387105)
Because every video someone puts will just be met with 'I dont think thats funny' as I said.

And I wouldnt say I was a Deana fan either. I like her more since shes come out of her shell and shown her bitchy side. I would much rather Adam (preferably) or Luke A won.

And again, to me putting 100% into tasks doesnt make a good housemate. Hell, Aaron and Harry were my faves last year and they purposely sabotaged tasks :laugh2:

Bullsh*t, there are vids of Conor, Aaron et al from this year that was funny, SHOW me the vid's where your 'precious' Deana was exuberant in ANY task OR conversation, please please show me........