ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Nomination question ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209551)

chuff me dizzy 10-08-2012 10:57 AM

Nomination question ?

Right been away for couple of days,but still watched show, can anyone please confirm how many nominations each hm8 gets ,as Deana seems to think she has her own,Lukes,Adams?

sampvt 10-08-2012 11:00 AM

I think deana feels she has the right to make her soldiers vote her way. There are never discussions as to how adam or luke a feels, its all about her, pathetic in such a way that it goes a long way to show how much of a game she is playing.

exoticrosebud 10-08-2012 11:03 AM

think she came slightly unstuck this time ! think they are both getting bit sick of her sillyness now....luke a actually told her it wasnt a war anymore...dont think shes too hot on listening though!

chuff me dizzy 10-08-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5390713)
I think deana feels she has the right to make her soldiers vote her way. There are never discussions as to how adam or luke a feels, its all about her, pathetic in such a way that it goes a long way to show how much of a game she is playing.

When they get out and listen to what their families tell them ,they are going to see how they have been used,she clearly said "this is how teams work,have you not done thing in teams before"all thought out before she even went in the house, ,Adam,luke fell for her con, she soon realised as they are the nicest 2 in there she could mould them ,she would never have got away with it with any of the others

Gillian-73 10-08-2012 11:05 AM

She was definitely wrong last night! His noms his choice.

chuff me dizzy 10-08-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exoticrosebud (Post 5390720)
think she came slightly unstuck this time ! think they are both getting bit sick of her sillyness now....luke a actually told her it wasnt a war anymore...dont think shes too hot on listening though!

She wont accept that, its not in her plan ,she has brainwashed them all series into thinking the 3 of them were singled out, IF Luke,Adam had not followed her game they could have made lots of good mates in there,but this is not her plan

chuff me dizzy 10-08-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gillian-73 (Post 5390724)
She was definitely wrong last night! His noms his choice.

Exactly ,and her apology :shocked::shocked::shocked: have you ever seen anything so false and insincere in your entire life? she wasnt even looking at him,her eyes were on the camera the entire time

chuff me dizzy 10-08-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Think back a few weeks,she tried to turn them against Lauren by claiming she didnt trust her ,but it didnt work, so she went to Sara,Scott and got them on board

smeagol 10-08-2012 11:08 AM

welcome back thread 1 attack deana already lol
are you watching celeb bb by the way?

exoticrosebud 10-08-2012 11:08 AM

think the apology was totally ridiculous.....and not sure adam was convinced either !

Kizzy 10-08-2012 11:10 AM

What do you mean how many they get overall?..deana got 31
still think she will make the final though.
The apology was fine they had a quiet chat and sorted it...Like rational people.

sampvt 10-08-2012 11:10 AM

Chuff, you very bravely came out and said she would go tonight, the gay prod Jammie has said last night on BBBOTS that there is a twist. It might be that She is in 3rd after scott or adam and on her way out and they are going to give her a good edit tonight and another day to recoup. I think they might be trying to naff your prediction girl.

chuff me dizzy 10-08-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exoticrosebud (Post 5390737)
think the apology was totally ridiculous.....and not sure adam was convinced either !

No he wasnt,hes not as daft as Deana hopes he is, last night she started convo backstabbing Scott,why do they listen to her? The shock when they watch stuff back and see how they have been used will sicken them

Ellen 10-08-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exoticrosebud (Post 5390737)

:thumbs:
You could tell by his eyes & smile he didnt believe her apology one little bit.

chuff me dizzy 10-08-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5390748)
Chuff, you very bravely came out and said she would go tonight, the gay prod Jammie has said last night on BBBOTS that there is a twist. It might be that She is in 3rd after scott or adam and on her way out and they are going to give her a good edit tonight and another day to recoup. I think they might be trying to naff your prediction girl.

They darent change it now after people have voted

sampvt 10-08-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5390757)
They darent change it now after people have voted

Emma was quite insistent that it wa a double but he wouldnt comit and now sat show is being billed as a live from the house with brian so that can only mean an eviction, the one we should be getting tonight (deana) I think they are messing with the formula again and trying to get more money votes.

chuff me dizzy 10-08-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5390763)
Emma was quite insistent that it wa a double but he wouldnt comit and now sat show is being billed as a live from the house with brian so that can only mean an eviction, the one we should be getting tonight (deana) I think they are messing with the formula again and trying to get more money votes.

No tickets on Applause Store ? :conf:

Jordan. 10-08-2012 11:23 AM

Already a thread on this matter

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...dlamo3_250.gif

Mason 10-08-2012 11:27 AM

I can't believe thy it's an hour episode tonight there' not a double eviction !!!

sampvt 10-08-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 5390777)

So ??????????????? and by the way thanks for the disgusting vt of the skank gobbling food like a 3 year old. Makes me gip.

Jordan. 10-08-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5390782)
So ???????????????

Can we stick to one thread instead of making unnecessary ones. Not every opinion Chuff has deserves it's own thread.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...dlamo4_250.gif

chuff me dizzy 10-08-2012 11:31 AM

New mods getting added daily, why isnt it in there sig ?

kefln 10-08-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Your argument kinda falls flat based on the fact that nominations are over, Deana can't control how people voted in the past.

The conversation was about past choices, it got a little uncomfortable and they went their separate ways, until she apologised the next morning.

BB, where mole hills become mountains... :joker:

chuff me dizzy 10-08-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mason (Post 5390781)
I can't believe thy it's an hour episode tonight there' not a double eviction !!!

It is a double, they darent change things now after people have voted, ive never once contacted ofcom over BB or any other Tv show,but IF they did change it after Ive spent money voting I would do so, and no doubt so would lots of others

sampvt 10-08-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 5390784)
Can we stick to one thread instead of making unnecessary ones. Not every opinion Chuff has deserves it's own thread.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...dlamo4_250.gif

No likey no reedy, anyway when did you become a mod or are you just trying to quash all anti deana threads. Dont know why becasue there are so many deana kiss ass threads out there for you to play on.