ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Not getting the Coleen hate... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210866)

Billy 25-08-2012 12:36 AM

Not getting the Coleen hate...

I mean I just saw she has topped the TiBB least fave poll, what the fuuuuck?!

I think she's being incredibly genuine and funny and there isn't rly muuuch to dislike about her... I'd imagine some people arent liking her cos she isn't sure of Julie, but Julie is an old wench!

If Julie was a 20 year old female with a pretty face she'd be absolutely detested on the forums, so I'm not really sure why Coleen gets so much dislike.. Again her reaction to tonights eviction has been criticised but idk why.. She's clearly realised tonight how much she needs other peoples approval and I think shes been shocked by it...

Lex 25-08-2012 12:41 AM

She is just about as genuine as Rhian's boobs! :elephant:...That's why Billy!...nothing to do with Julie! :nono:

Billy 25-08-2012 12:42 AM

oh okay. i don't really see that tbh, if anything her reactions to things have been so genuine, but okay, thanks for the explanation :)))

Monkey Slut 25-08-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex (Post 5434397)
She is just about as genuine as Rhian's boobs! :elephant:...That's why Billy!...nothing to do with Julie! :nono:

They are real actually.

Anyway, I don't get the Coleen hate either but I do think it's down to this thing with Julie.

Shaun 25-08-2012 12:54 AM

I like her. I ignore the Julie feud. It's so silly, it wouldn't surprise me if it were instigated by the producers for 'conflict'.

Locke. 25-08-2012 01:00 AM

Not bothered about the Julie thing I'm happy for them to both ruin eachothers chances. I disliked her before the show started and she hasn't been as bad as I was expecting, but she's still my least favourite. I think it's probably just because there isn't really anyone in there that's giving people a reason to dislike them, and her being moody all the time just stands out and gives people a target to hate on.

LemonJam 25-08-2012 01:00 AM

I don't get the hate at all. If it's for the Julie thing she's 100% right and I'm also a Julie fan.

Jords 25-08-2012 01:11 AM

I just get the feeling she thinks she superior in the house and is jelous of Julie's popularity. Maybe thats a bit harsh, but she hasnt been overly interesting yet either.

BizarreCharisma 25-08-2012 01:13 AM

I haven't much feelings on her yet.

Although from what I've seen I'd have rather her go over Cheryl tonight :bawling:

DigitalMethod 25-08-2012 01:22 AM

Just cant stand the sight of the bitch tbqh.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2el817p.jpg

She needs to get over Julie nominating her and focus on her own time in the house.Sje's just damn annoying.

Heaven = Winner 25-08-2012 01:53 AM

I personally don't understand either. Still, it's a case of different strokes for different folks.

Jordan. 25-08-2012 02:04 AM

She's one of my least favourites but not because I dislike her. Just find the others in there more likeable/entertaining.

joeysteele 25-08-2012 08:00 AM

I didn't really care for Coleen even before she went in the house, I haven't liked listening to her or watching her on most things she has done.

Her put down of Julie has just made me turn against her more.
I am now always a bit suspicious of people who say someone else is not being honest.
I have found in my own life already that often the people saying that about another person are also,or are actually the ones who are not really being honest themselves.

achro 25-08-2012 08:58 AM

She is like Natalie Cassidy. Smug, insincere, arrogant, thinks she is very popular, bitter etc.

Nedusa 25-08-2012 09:09 AM

She needs to get the Boobies out like her friend Denise did last time. I mean it worked for her so when in Rome......!!!!

Ellen 25-08-2012 09:27 AM

She is too busy moaning about Julie & getting sly digs in about her to anyone she can. So what if she doesnt like her, get over it & enjoy your time in the house.

Getting upset at been nominated & all that crying last night, she's the one that slagged people off for doing that before!

chuff me dizzy 25-08-2012 10:01 AM

Shes lovely, she genuine and shes honest, traits i admire in a person

lostalex 25-08-2012 10:02 AM

I don't hate her at all. I like her more than Julian, Ashley, Rhian, and Danica.

She's a million times better than her co-worker last year, the disgusting molesting cow Denise.

sampvt 25-08-2012 10:06 AM

She is hanging herself with her quest to drown Julie. There is no need to go to these lengths and she has made a rod for her own back instead of laughing the nomination off as a ''Julie is worried about me ha ha'' and let nature take its course. Her tears and tantrums are defensive and real but they are not needed if she was to put her thinking cap on. The best way to deal with Julie is ignore her. She feeds off controvosy and Coleen is feeding her habit big time making her look sad and pathetic.

Suze 25-08-2012 10:14 AM

I don't hate Coleen. I don't 'hate' any of the housemates. I dislike Coleen in there, as she come across as slightly vindictive, boring, and pathetic. Just my opinion though.

Ellen 25-08-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 5434606)
I don't hate Coleen. I don't 'hate' any of the housemates. I dislike Coleen in there, as she come across as slightly vindictive, boring, and pathetic. Just my opinion though.

Exactly, she needs to lighten up, forget about Julie, stop with the moaning & have fun.

Kizzy 25-08-2012 10:22 AM

I don't like her mainly due to her controversial stance on certain issues, she has done nothing to win me over with her behaviour in the house either.

Black Dagger 25-08-2012 10:25 AM

She's not my least favourite by a long chalk and I'd rather Rhian/Ashley/Danica/Harvey/Samantha/Lorenzo all leave before her, but I don't like her at all, dislike her sister Linda more though, she was a right dick.

showtime77 25-08-2012 10:39 AM

I have gone from liking Coleen to not. The constant moaning and going on and on about Julie has gotten on my nerves. In life when you sense someone doesn't like you, you just think ****** THEM and move on. The crying has made me think I would like it if she left next.

lostalex 25-08-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by showtime77 (Post 5434653)
I have gone from liking Coleen to not. The constant moaning and going on and on about Julie has gotten on my nerves. In life when you sense someone doesn't like you, you just think ****** THEM and move on. The crying has made me think I would like it if she left next.

to be fair to Coleen, Julie is not the sweet old eccentric Gran that she's portrayed as.