ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Danica: Loved how she refused "Shelly's" readings (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211049)

alex_front2 27-08-2012 06:56 AM

Loved how she refused "Shelly's" readings

was pleasantly surprised danica was steadfast in refusing
shelly/ marilyns psychic readings.

then jasmine whispred in earpiece "told you she was a bitch"

Monkey Slut 27-08-2012 07:00 AM

I can imagine that Jasmine's just been talking about Danica to anybody who'll listen since she left. Jealousy, it's an ugly thing.....

Gillian-73 27-08-2012 07:41 AM

I was really glad she did that. It would have only been more bashing her!

Madmacs 27-08-2012 07:47 AM

...she's a strong character and I'm glad as well...I don't think there's any doubt who the real biatch is :)

joeysteele 27-08-2012 08:48 AM

That, was one of the best moments of the task, I would have done the same.I don't care for 'so called psychics' so she would have got told to clear off from me.
Danica handled that well to be fair.

lostalex 27-08-2012 08:52 AM

I can't stand Danica, she is a *****, but she was smart to refuse to sit down with Jasmine's mom, she is obviously very defensive and calculating.

Munchkins 27-08-2012 08:53 AM

Yeah that was brilliant :D
the only one who came across as a bitch in that was Jasmine.. totally bitter

Gillian-73 27-08-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 5439663)
That, was one of the best moments of the task, I would have done the same.I don't care for 'so called psychics' so she would have got told to clear off from me.
Danica handled that well to be fair.

I'm in to all that stuff but no way would i have believed her. Met a few in my life and i've never seen any making car noises or throwing their head back like they're being possessed :D

Gillian-73 27-08-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 5439668)
I can't stand Danica, she is a *****, but she was smart to refuse to sit down with Jasmine's mom, she is obviously very defensive and calculating.

The '*****' thing is getting boring now. I judge by how they are in the house not by their 'jobs'. Not a fan but i find it all very unfair!

Kazanne 27-08-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey Slut (Post 5439625)
I can imagine that Jasmine's just been talking about Danica to anybody who'll listen since she left. Jealousy, it's an ugly thing.....

I doubt Jasmine has had to say much to be honest,we all have eyes and ears,imo Danica has sullied her own name,no one else.

Maria26 27-08-2012 09:03 AM

Danica has sullied her own name? Bull****! Nobody would call her a ***** if it wasn't for Jasmine. But as I guess Jasmine isn't the only one being bitchy after all...just take a look at this forum.

Gillian-73 27-08-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 5439691)
I doubt Jasmine has had to say much to be honest,we all have eyes and ears,imo Danica has sullied her own name,no one else.

Her actions in the house don't warrent being called a ***** imo, a lot of people can't seem to get over her job as far as i can see. I don't like her but don't think she deserves half of the stuff written about her

lostalex 27-08-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gillian-73 (Post 5439675)
The '*****' thing is getting boring now. I judge by how they are in the house not by their 'jobs'. Not a fan but i find it all very unfair!

we are suppossed to be judging who is the best person though, not just who is the best in the house. That's the whole point of BB is to judge people.

I don't want a ***** to win. and she has been behaving like a ***** to MIke and Lorenzo in the house too, so it's not just about her being a ***** outside of the house, she's been a ***** inside the house too.

Josy 27-08-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maria26 (Post 5439693)
Danica has sullied her own name? Bull****! Nobody would call her a ***** if it wasn't for Jasmine. But as I guess Jasmine isn't the only one being bitchy after all...just take a look at this forum.

I think plenty of people would still call her that tbh after seeing her on the tv show she done and the way she comes across in the house.

Also this forum is for dicussing hms/bb and not other members like it states in the rules so please don't get personal with your comments.

Maria26 27-08-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 5439703)
we are suppossed to be judging who is the best person though, not just who is the best in the house. That's the whole point of BB is to judge people.

I don't want a ***** to win. and she has been behaving like a ***** to MIke and Lorenzo in the house too, so it's not just about her being a ***** outside of the house, she's been a ***** inside the house too.

Clearly you have no idea how an actual ***** behave. I never saw once Danica behing like a *****. Never once. Mike and Lorenzo are not saints and I don't buy the "I have feelings" crap. They just want to jump her and that's it. They are definitely no saints...especially Mike.

Insult Removed.

Kazanne 27-08-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gillian-73 (Post 5439694)
Her actions in the house don't warrent being called a ***** imo, a lot of people can't seem to get over her job as far as i can see. I don't like her but don't think she deserves half of the stuff written about her

I dont like the '*****' tag either,infact I posted the task was a bit spiteful to Danica,but,you live by the sword,you die by the sword.

Kazanne 27-08-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maria26 (Post 5439717)
Clearly you have no idea how an actual ***** behave. I never saw once Danica behing like a *****. Never once. Mike and Lorenzo are not saints and I don't buy the "I have feelings" crap. They just want to jump her and that's it. They are definitely no saints...especially Mike.

Insult Removed

So tell us as you seem to be an expert,just exactly how does an 'actual ***** behave'? I'm curious,I thought it was taking money for sexual pleasures,clearly I am wrong.

lostalex 27-08-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maria26 (Post 5439717)

Insult Removed.

you are eigther blind or a liar then.

so you didn't see Danica twisting Mike's nipples?? lol

Maria26 27-08-2012 09:18 AM

What's pathetic is that you guys makes her look like she's the devil or a bad person because of what she does. One has nothing to do with the other. Oh but what did I expect...people can be cruel!

Maria26 27-08-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 5439725)
so you didn't see Danica twisting mike's nipples?? lol

Yes I did. What was wrong about it? I do it all the time with my BFF (who's a guy). Doesn't mean that I want to jump him.

Maria26 27-08-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 5439724)
So tell us as you seem to be an expert,just exactly how does an 'actual ***** behave'? I'm curious,I thought it was taking money for sexual pleasures,clearly I am wrong.

Clearly you miss the part where Danica said that she was giving autographs, photos in exchange people (men and women) were sending gifts to her. She does not meet them or have sex with them.

lostalex 27-08-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maria26 (Post 5439727)
Yes I did. What was wrong about it? I do it all the time with my BFF (who's a guy). Doesn't mean that I want to jump him.

well maybe you are a ***** and don't know it then. If you think it's appropriate behavior to do to a guy that has already said that he likes you, and you have already told him that you have a boyfriend. sorry but that's ***** behavior to me.

Munchkins 27-08-2012 09:23 AM

The twisting the nipples was ridiculous tbh
This is why i don't understand the Rhian hate, she has never done anything of the sort to Ashley, hes just an immature little boy, who can't take no for an answer

Gillian-73 27-08-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 5439703)

How has she acted like a ***** in the house? She's been flirty overstepped the mark once or twice but acted like a ***** not that i've seen.
Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 5439718)
I dont like the '*****' tag either,infact I posted the task was a bit spiteful to Danica,but,you live by the sword,you die by the sword.

Yes i get that but to bash her for her job has been so unfair by bb. Not just the last task but a few previously were they brought her job in to it, purposefully to make her feel bad and look bad. Heidi Fless didn't get this much grief and she did a lot worse.

lostalex 27-08-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gillian-73 (Post 5439743)
How has she acted like a ***** in the house? She's been flirty overstepped the mark once or twice but acted like a ***** not that i've seen.

Yes i get that but to bash her for her job has been so unfair by bb. Not just the last task but a few previously were they brought her job in to it, purposefully to make her feel bad and look bad. Heidi Fless didn't get this much grief and she did a lot worse.

Heidi Fleiss was a PIMP, not a *****, and Heidi didn't try to pimp anyone in the house. Heidi didn't spend her time trying to sell herself or her body, or anyone else's body to anyone in the house. so the comparisson is ridiculous.