ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Samantha: "Danica has rinsed Mike" - Erm how? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211217)

alex_front2 29-08-2012 12:44 AM

"Danica has rinsed Mike" - Erm how?

Right at end in DR she claimed Danica has rinsed Mike.

I think Sam knows full well she has no fan base so is hoping align with Mike fans who wilk vote for her when hes saved first.

Tribal Spaceman 29-08-2012 12:47 AM

Danica has practically been sucking Mike off for ages, and now she's acting like it never happened. Vile wench.

alex_front2 29-08-2012 12:48 AM

Erm wheres the money? gifts?

the truth 29-08-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 5444752)
Erm wheres the money? gifts?

even after the so called argument, she was on about gifts and a car off mike and the mtv awards invite etc

mike is from a materialistic world, but he still has integrity
she is a rinser and has no integrity, she likes to pretend she does,
shes not even remotely attractive anymore, the more we get to see of her grotesque behaviour

she will be truly despised outside

jet 29-08-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 5444737)

I think Sam knows full well she has no fan base so is hoping align with Mike fans who wilk vote for her when hes saved first.

:sleep:

Cheddarcakes 29-08-2012 01:12 AM

Samantha knew that would be shown once she dropped the 'R' word, basically it was a plea to save her boring arse from eviction

the truth 29-08-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheddarcakes (Post 5444810)
Samantha knew that would be shown once she dropped the 'R' word, basically it was a plea to save her boring arse from eviction

shes not boring shes been a good laugh, maybe the daily mail isnt so evil after all

ConnieLingus 29-08-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheddarcakes (Post 5444810)

What's the R word?

Excuse my ignorance.

Josy 29-08-2012 01:47 AM

Rinse

kistar 29-08-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConnieLingus (Post 5444864)
What's the R word?

Excuse my ignorance.

Begins with R ends in insed

ConnieLingus 29-08-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kistar (Post 5444869)
Begins with R ends in insed

Why are we calling it the R word? It's not exactly like talking about the N word or something.

Cherie 29-08-2012 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 5444737)

I totally agree, Sams body language was very defensive...get me the body language expert:hugesmile: and she looked uncomfortable, she was lying to get votes.

Madmacs 29-08-2012 07:46 AM

...just watched Mike in the diary room and he talks about her show and the internet stuff like he's been given access to it....didn't the revelation come as a complete shock to everyone when they did the task in the garden?

It looks like they've been given more info on what she does subsequently...if that's the case then BB has been playing a dirty game!

Gillian-73 29-08-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madmacs (Post 5444993)
...just watched Mike in the diary room and he talks about her show and the internet stuff like he's been given access to it....didn't the revelation come as a complete shock to everyone when they did the task in the garden?

It looks like they've been given more info on what she does subsequently...if that's the case then BB has been playing a dirty game!

If that was the case then that stinks to high heaven. They've brought her job up to many times imo. Yes they were all shocked after that first task!

kefln 29-08-2012 10:38 AM

Rinsed isn’t a word, it’s a made up concept. Getting something for nothing.

Mike has the hots for Danica, she flirted with him, but told the guy it wasn’t going anywhere. His ego’s bruised. That’s it. Teenagers have these kind of fights.

As for the concept of “rinsed”, isn’t that what “celebs” do? Ignoring the fact that Danica isn’t an actual celeb? But the concept exists. The richer and more famous you are, the more you are given for free. How many designers give their stuff away in an effort to be seen on TV?

Even in the BB house, product placement is now standard. How many times have we been shown the shopping bags logo’s, or the shampoo/hair colouring boxes? What is that but “rinsing”?

Julie said it herself, people were constantly sending her gifts. I’m sure Martin received a lot more than a few presents in his time touring with the band. This is what happens when money and “fame” is involved.

As for Samantha, the journalist, defending the poor defenseless "Jersey Shore" reality TV guy. Please. People like Mike "rinse" for a living. He makes money by taking advantage of his infamy. Its not like the guy has any real talent. He's famous for drinking, fighting and picking up women on TV.