ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Rhian: Rhian to Walk? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211219)

Jord 29-08-2012 12:59 AM

Rhian to Walk?

"Celebrity Big Brother housemate Rhian has revealed she’ll be leaving the house this week, either after being evicted or by walking!

Speaking to Danica in the bedroom tonight, Rhian declared if she wasn’t booted out by Friday she would leave via the back door.

“I feel like I’m being humiliated, that’s what I feel like, especially with Ashley,” Rhian explained. “He’s saying ‘I’m your mate but I have to go in their and vent because I don’t like many of things you say.”

The Page 3 beauty continued: “Harvey is against me because he’s on Ashley’s side. And the situation will have gone against me now because of the nominations. Lorenzo clearly has his opinion of me.”

Rhian confided her fear to fellow model Danica: “I’m going to be known as he girl who leads on guys. I’m going to be fuming when I get out of here.

“I feel like apart from you [Danica] who has my back is Julie and Coleen.”

And Rhian added: “I can’t stay, If I stay on Wednesday I have to go Friday, I’ll look at them and tell them I have to leave.

“I physically can’t stay.”

Fortunately for Rhian her time in the CBB house could soon be up, with our readers tipping the blonde model for the axe tonight.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/102500-celebrity-big-brother-2012-rhian-wants-to-leave-the-house.html#ixzz24tOYQEob"

Interesting..

MTVN 29-08-2012 01:02 AM

Wouldn't surprise me, she has to tread on eggshells in there because of bloody Ashley else she'd somehow be accused of leading him on

Ramsay 29-08-2012 01:04 AM

hopefully she gets evicted..dont wanna lose the other three at all

Mystic Mock 29-08-2012 01:04 AM

If she is fortunate to stay she should grow a personality, with her looks aswell it should be a hit with the Forums anyway.

reece(: 29-08-2012 01:07 AM

Good result for me either way, walking will be a less dignified exit - so let her walk!!!!

Josy 29-08-2012 01:09 AM

So even if the public spend money voting to save her she's going to walk? yeah thats a nice thanks for them.

reece(: 29-08-2012 01:11 AM

she's not a nice girl, she doesn't give a toss about anyone but herself. She won't go when they tell her that her money is withdrawn should she leave on her own accord

Maia 29-08-2012 01:11 AM

2 for the price of 1 if Danica goes tomorrow? Good stuff :pipe:

(lol sorry Munchkins x)

jet 29-08-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Rhian confided her fear to fellow model Danica: “I’m going to be known as he girl who leads on guys.
The irony is she is saying this to Danica - the one who REALLY leads on guys. Crazy stuff. Rhian isn't in Danica's league on that score.

Monkey Slut 29-08-2012 02:53 AM

This problem can be solved with Ashley being evicted on Friday. He's quite clearly making Rhian uncomfortable and lets be honest, he brings nothing to the house. How is he not being nominated?

Lwize 29-08-2012 05:02 AM

Everyone threatens to walk at some point.
Kinda silly when the series has only a week left.

Gillian-73 29-08-2012 05:15 AM

If she doesn't go tonight or on Friday she'll walk, hmmmm don't think she'll need to worry about surviving the next two evictions it won't happen.

Sophiee 29-08-2012 05:22 AM

I think there's a good chance she will be evicted later anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 5444801)
So even if the public spend money voting to save her she's going to walk? yeah thats a nice thanks for them.

many housemates in previous series have walked, I don't think it's a case of not being grateful for people's votes. I have previously voted for her, and I would be fine with her walking if that's what she feels is best for her. it can't be nice being constantly accused of leading ashley on, she's probably worried about her boyfriend and how it's all being portrayed on the outside.

Gillian-73 29-08-2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiee (Post 5444964)
I think there's a good chance she will be evicted later anyway.

many housemates in previous series have walked, I don't think it's a case of not being grateful for people's votes. I have previously voted for her, and I would be fine with her walking if that's what she feels is best for her. it can't be nice being constantly accused of leading ashley on, she's probably worried about her boyfriend and how it's all being portrayed on the outside.

She isn't enjoying it in there, because of Ashley plus others taking his side like she has done something terrible. Totally unfair. I can understand people saying Danica's lead Mike on etc but Rhian has kept out of Ashley's way for a while now and is still taking crap! I've just read on ds he was slating her because she was lying suggestively, she can't do anything right with him and his stupid little posse scrutinising it.

arista 29-08-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey Slut (Post 5444943)
This problem can be solved with Ashley being evicted on Friday. He's quite clearly making Rhian uncomfortable and lets be honest, he brings nothing to the house. How is he not being nominated?

Why in the Blue Hell is She
not pushing him away.
Its her fault.

Cherie 29-08-2012 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 5444811)
The irony is she is saying this to Danica - the one who REALLY leads on guys. Crazy stuff. Rhian isn't in Danica's league on that score.

I feel so sorry for those poor boys, after all they are barely out of nappies and been plunged into CBB with no idea of how reality shows work....Im sure they will be scarred for life after meeting Danica...:tongue:

Gillian-73 29-08-2012 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 5444969)
Why in the Blue Hell is She
not pushing him away.
Its her fault.

She is though she has kept her distance for a bit now but he is still going on about it!

Razor 29-08-2012 08:25 AM

Who cares, she's a boring house mate anyway. Take her big tits away and all you are left with is a goofy girl with a big forehead and skinny legs.

Trasadkel1 29-08-2012 08:30 AM

Good. Two for the price of one and then perhaps we can get on with enjoying the last week or so instead of having to watch these tedious love triangle storylines. Would be a result!

HBB1508 29-08-2012 08:46 AM

Hmm a bit of damage limitation from Rhian then - if she is evicted it's no big deal as she was going to walk anyway - I won't miss her I'm afraid though I do think she has been given a rough ride over the whole Ashley fiasco - he needs to extract his head from his own butt and realise he's not the best thing since sliced bread.

joeysteele 29-08-2012 08:50 AM

Rhian and Danica also said if one of them was evicted the other would go out as well with whoever was evicted.

Let's hope they stick to that and I would like to see Danica as the one evicted but would love to see the miserable Rhian follow her out as well.
What a miserable pair of people representing the younger generation in there.
It's the older people who are making this series not this pair of moaners.

sampvt 29-08-2012 08:52 AM

She knows her false and manipulative ass is going tonight so she is softening the blow so she can say she is glad to be out. Her type need to get a real job and see what the real world is like. Her main source of income is her looks and she sadly cant use them unless it means ruining anothers life. Get her z listed ass out of there and back to her gutter life style.

Kazanne 29-08-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jord (Post 5444779)
"Celebrity Big Brother housemate Rhian has revealed she’ll be leaving the house this week, either after being evicted or by walking!

Speaking to Danica in the bedroom tonight, Rhian declared if she wasn’t booted out by Friday she would leave via the back door.

“I feel like I’m being humiliated, that’s what I feel like, especially with Ashley,” Rhian explained. “He’s saying ‘I’m your mate but I have to go in their and vent because I don’t like many of things you say.”

The Page 3 beauty continued: “Harvey is against me because he’s on Ashley’s side. And the situation will have gone against me now because of the nominations. Lorenzo clearly has his opinion of me.”

Rhian confided her fear to fellow model Danica: “I’m going to be known as he girl who leads on guys. I’m going to be fuming when I get out of here.

“I feel like apart from you [Danica] who has my back is Julie and Coleen.”

And Rhian added: “I can’t stay, If I stay on Wednesday I have to go Friday, I’ll look at them and tell them I have to leave.

“I physically can’t stay.”

Fortunately for Rhian her time in the CBB house could soon be up, with our readers tipping the blonde model for the axe tonight.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/102500-celebrity-big-brother-2012-rhian-wants-to-leave-the-house.html#ixzz24tOYQEob"

Interesting..

Well she'de be wrong about Julie having her back.?

Munchkins 29-08-2012 09:42 AM

Awe, im not surprised tbh, Ashley has ruined her stay really..
i hope if Rhian goes today, Danica doesn't walk

Vanessa 29-08-2012 10:02 AM

Omg! Yes please! Two for the price of one! :cat: