ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   What would her partner say after that display of on screen oral antics? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211235)

kefln 29-08-2012 11:11 AM

What would her partner say after that display of on screen oral antics?

She’s in a relationship, shouldn’t she have respect for her partner?

Feeling someone up, winking, smiling, lots of flirtation.

That whole oral suggestion thing.

Her partner must be horrified.

She has admitted to taking gifts off strangers.

She has even admitted that she’s only with him because he chased her.

Oh, did I mention I was talking about Julie?

Where are the calls of *****? Where are the polls about her behaviour? Where are the threads asking how her partner feels? :conf:

kefln 29-08-2012 11:12 AM

:joker: :devil: :xyxwave:

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2012 11:14 AM

I think the poor sap is too thick to realise how perverted she looked

AnnieK 29-08-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kefln (Post 5445242)

Where are the calls of *****? Where are the polls about her behaviour? Where are the threads asking how her partner feels? :conf:

Amen to that hehe :dance::joker::spin:

HBB1508 29-08-2012 11:17 AM

LOL I guess it's hard to imagine a 70 year old who looks like the back end of a bus as being a *****!!!

Niamh. 29-08-2012 11:17 AM

hahaha, I don't think people take any notice because who in their right mind would be turned on by that anyway :laugh:

Ellen 29-08-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

I would imagine after many years of marriage he knows her well enough to know she does & says a lot tongue in cheek.

She got sent gifts from all sorts of people young & old, she didnt ask for them.

I dont agree with it but i guess some people call Danica a ***** because she sells herself for gifts & because she is playing two men in the house.

kefln 29-08-2012 11:39 AM

First off...most of the OP was tonge in cheek.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 5445270)
I would imagine after many years of marriage he knows her well enough to know she does & says a lot tongue in cheek.

And the hand on that young mans ass?

I've been with my partner for 18 years and I know her every mood, but I wouldn't be happy with her groping some young fella on TV.

The woman knew exactly what she was doing. She was fondling a guy who wasn't allowed to comment, or react.

It is what it is. Inappropriate touching by a married woman.

Quote:

She got sent gifts from all sorts of people young & old, she didnt ask for them.

Well...we don't know do we? I'd imagine alot of gifts where from fans. But celebs are well known for demanding gifts from people/businesses too...

Quote:

I dont agree with it but i guess some people call Danica a ***** because she sells herself for gifts & because she is playing two men in the house.

She sells her image? True.

But is she really playing two men? Or is that just the common perception?

Mike is an admitted womaniser. The "Prince" was on a show where beautiful women compete for his affection. They aren't new to this game.

But what this all comes down to is age, beauty and perception.

I'm willing to bet that alot of people who read the OP believed I was talking about Danica. But it becomes funny because I was talking about Julie.

Just because someone is older, it doesn't mean that the rules, or the game, changes.

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2012 11:50 AM

I think her being 70 makes it even more cringy

Niamh. 29-08-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5445323)
I think her being 70 makes it even more cringy

yeah, I was mortified for that Cherub last night :laugh:

Nedusa 29-08-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

To be honest after seeing her partner interviewed on BOTS a few days ago ,its pretty clear to most people that she is the ruler of that relationship. I imagine he's probably used to it by now, probably accepts the whole "Julie" package. In fact I wouldn't mind betting that its precisely those sort of antics that attracted her to him.

Some blokes are really really strange........!!!!!

Kizzy 29-08-2012 11:52 AM

Just....*vom*

Gillian-73 29-08-2012 11:53 AM

:laugh3: great thread

Gillian-73 29-08-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kefln (Post 5445304)
I'm willing to bet that alot of people who read the OP believed I was talking about Danica. But it becomes funny because I was talking about Julie.

Just because someone is older, it doesn't mean that the rules, or the game, changes.

I did i'll hold my hands up! It's not took seriously cos of her age, rightly or wrongly. I thought the banana scene was bloody horrid personally

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5445328)
yeah, I was mortified for that Cherub last night :laugh:

I wanted him to tell her to get her wrinkled hands off his arse !! then ram the banana right up her nose

Niamh. 29-08-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5445340)
I wanted him to tell her to get her wrinkled hands off his arse !! then ram the banana right up her nose

Who are you liking this year Chuff, we're due to like the same person by now surely? ;)

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gillian-73 (Post 5445337)
I did i'll hold my hands up! It's not took seriously cos of her age, rightly or wrongly. I thought the banana scene was bloody horrid personally

It should be taken MORE seriously due to her age,Danica does this for a living ,so I wouldnt have been as sickened, but Julie(National Treasure and soap icon:yuk::yuk::yuk: ) really upset my stomach

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5445343)
Who are you liking this year Chuff, we're due to like the same person by now surely? ;)

Julian,Coleen( if she sees the light with the old twat) Martin,Mike

Nedusa 29-08-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5445340)

It was probably one of the most uncomfortable moments I've ever seen on TV. In fact I would stick my neck out on this one and say because of that one particular incident she has lost her chance to win CBB. I think vast numbers of viewing public will have that scene permanently etched into their brain and it will come back to haunt her in the final reckoning.

Lets hope she doesn't try and go one step further.... it doesn't bear thinking about...!!!!

Gillian-73 29-08-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5445344)
It should be taken MORE seriously due to her age,Danica does this for a living ,so I wouldnt have been as sickened, but Julie(National Treasure and soap icon:yuk::yuk::yuk: ) really upset my stomach

My mum is 68 not far off Julie's age and if she did that on tv i would be mortified. If Danica had done it she'd be a slut ***** slag all the names under the sun

alex_front2 29-08-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBB1508 (Post 5445254)
LOL I guess it's hard to imagine a 70 year old who looks like the back end of a bus as being a *****!!!

£10 Wayne Rooney has something to say about that.

HBB1508 29-08-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 5445376)
£10 Wayne Rooney has something to say about that.

LOL Cousin Wayne doesn't have the best taste in women really imo.

Madmacs 29-08-2012 12:20 PM

:banana: speaking on behalf of BR (Banana Rights)... if she'd been a man doing it to a young girl everyone would have been up in arms at the old letch...I guess it's the double standards (this time favouring women)...it was pretty horrible to watch and hope, for the sake of bananas everywhere, she's out soon!!!

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nedusa (Post 5445330)
To be honest after seeing her partner interviewed on BOTS a few days ago ,its pretty clear to most people that she is the ruler of that relationship. I imagine he's probably used to it by now, probably accepts the whole "Julie" package. In fact I wouldn't mind betting that its precisely those sort of antics that attracted her to him.

Some blokes are really really strange........!!!!!

Maybe gets off on it too :yuk: lets face it ,what decent self respecting bloke would live in a house alongside Julies ex lesbian lover? not many !!

Gillian-73 29-08-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5445395)
Maybe gets off on it too :yuk: lets face it ,what decent self respecting bloke would live in a house alongside Julies ex lesbian lover? not many !!

What, the three all live together?