ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Samantha: The sitch is here looking for an English Rose (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211561)

Cherie 01-09-2012 09:37 PM

The sitch is here looking for an English Rose

:she said this last night on BOTS...I thought ok...you have just come out you are not thinking straight...she has repeated the same ****e tonight....:laugh3::laugh3:

and just in case you thought she might be sane...she has decided Julian is a woman hater.....is this the same Julian who nominated the sitch for disrespecting women, and looked after Julie last night despite the fact that she was booed....:laugh3::laugh3:

what a silly cow.

Mystic Mock 01-09-2012 09:38 PM

Samantha really isn't helping herself with Julian is a woman hater lol.

JTM45 01-09-2012 09:42 PM

Samantha's a very sad, garbage journalist TWAT!!!!!

Livia 01-09-2012 10:05 PM

Samantha writes for the Daily Mail. If she said grass was green I'd be tempted to double-check.

BJ 01-09-2012 10:06 PM

I don't think anything she said is going to change anyone's opinions of any HM

Mystic Mock 01-09-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 5456893)
Samantha writes for the Daily Mail. If she said grass was green I'd be tempted to double-check.

And don't forget to triple check the grass.:hugesmile:

hijaxers 01-09-2012 10:16 PM

Yeah can't wait to see her article on her time in the house - are Stepford wives allowed to work on the Daily bum wipe ?

karezza 01-09-2012 10:24 PM

I hate it when English Roses marry ugly Americans.

:nono:

Lex 01-09-2012 11:07 PM

What an utter load of tripe!....Surely someone that is as intelligent as she is supposed to be can see through the 'Occasional-Tables' puerile game! :conf: ...Afterall , she's gotten Coleen pegged! :xyxwave:

Brother Leon 01-09-2012 11:10 PM

I'm sure he will be getting alot of offers too.

Lee. 01-09-2012 11:35 PM

He can have a Scottish thistle if he wants! :amazed:

paper-cut-exit 02-09-2012 02:41 AM

A Scottish thistle followed by a Glasgow kiss... at the very least it will straighten his ridiculously skew whiff baseball cap that he seems to think looks very cool... even tho it looks fuk'n retarded!

wendywillow 02-09-2012 04:32 AM

i tend to think the sitch is a tool (after watching jersey shore for a couple seasons you cant help it) but i think he was serious about danica, i mean the girl is drop dead gorgeous and fun and friendly etc.. its not hard to believe hed fall for her and his reaction afterwards seemed real. he's not that good an actor

Madmacs 02-09-2012 06:06 AM

...yes, and Samantha so knows women...'women don't like other women' ...and she says this with brevity as though she has sussed it all out. SHE doesn't like other women...it's clear in everything she says and in her pandering to the men in the house and her obvious bias when anything kicked off between the boys and girls. Her only female ally in there was Julie and Julie just bigged her up to keep her sweet...it was pretty funny watching Sam's face as Julie told her how she 'shines' lol...I'm not suggesting she doesn't have some good qualities but she definitely played the simpering, inoffensive card to gain confidences...and lets face it, men generally don't see the machinations of a devious woman because they are sweetness and light to them :)