ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Prince Lorenzo and The Situation (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212101)

Trasadkel1 08-09-2012 03:32 PM

Prince Lorenzo and The Situation

So the prince and the situation didn't hang around. They were both on a flight back to New York first thing this morning. It always makes me wonder why they do CBB UK as they never seem to stay over here once the show has ended.

Lee. 08-09-2012 03:34 PM

They maybe have commitments at home, or maybe they're desperate to see family etc.

lostalex 08-09-2012 03:36 PM

I think when Lorenzo see's what Danica was doing to Mike, twisting his nipples and telling him he could be the love of her life, and when Mike see's how she was equally leading Lorenzo on, and burying her face in his crotch, both will realize that she was playing them both.

Both were being manipulated, and i think both will go back to America realizing that she(Danica) was a manipulative betch. And they're both going home with a big fat British check(cheque) in their pockets.

Neither of them have any reason to stay in the UK. It's not like they have any other further career oppurtunities there...

Vicky. 08-09-2012 03:37 PM

Well in a way, CBB is just a temporary job for them.

If you took a temp job somewhere far away from home then it ended, would you stick around for a bit? Or would you want to go back home and see family and friends?

Locke. 08-09-2012 03:38 PM

Situation needs to get back to the US to promote the final season of Jersey Shore which starts next month, he is back in the UK in November

Lee. 08-09-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 5472311)
Situation needs to get back to the US to promote the final season of Jersey Shore which starts next month, he is back in the UK in November

What's he going to be doing in the Uk?
And I though JS had been cancelled?.. I must admit I tried watching it one night just because I liked Mike so much on CBB, but I couldn't watch! There were about 3 rough looking girls continually shrieking and fighting... not enough MIke tbh!

lostalex 08-09-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee. (Post 5472331)
And I though JS had been cancelled?.. I must admit I tried watching it one night just because I liked Mike so much on CBB, but I couldn't watch! There were about 3 rough looking girls continually shrieking and fighting... not enough MIke tbh!

It takes a while to get into it, but JS is good once you get into it. It's actually good once you get into it.

Are they stupid and obnoxious? yes. But you can't help but love them lol

Locke. 08-09-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee. (Post 5472331)

Doing a tour of Britain (club appearances I guess, like he does in the US).
And there is still one final season which they filmed a few months ago, after that it is over. It's really good, Mike is one of the main ones in it but he's a lot different to how he was on Big Brother in the later seasons

Lee. 08-09-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 5472335)
It takes a while to get into it, but JS is good once you get into it. It's actually good once you get into it.

Are they stupid and obnoxious? yes. But you can't help but love them lol

hmm.. well, I might give it a go then. How many series' are there?

JTM45 08-09-2012 04:08 PM

I think the girls on JS are way less entertaining than the guys. The girls aren't even nice to look at!
I personally like Pauly and Vinnie the best. They both really outshine Mike on JS.

Did anyone watch the Pauly D Project ?
It was following Pauly and his 'real' friends on their journey to Las Vegas where Pauly got a really lucrative DJ'ing residancy at The Palms. He also ended up getting signed up by 50 Cent to be the first G-Unit DJ.
Worth a watch if you're into that kinda' thing.

I watched about 10 minutes of the first episode of the Snookie & J'Wow show and it was (as expected) bloody awful.

lostalex 08-09-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 5472351)
I think the girls on JS are way less entertaining than the guys. The girls aren't even nice to look at!
I personally like Pauly and Vinnie the best. They both really outshine Mike on JS.

Did anyone watch the Pauly D Project ?
It was following Pauly and his 'real' friends on their journey to Las Vegas where Pauly got a really lucrative DJ'ing residancy at The Palms. He also ended up getting signed up by 50 Cent to be the first G-Unit DJ.
Worth a watch if you're into that kinda' thing.

I watched about 10 minutes of the first episode of the Snookie & J'Wow show and it was (as expected) bloody awful.

snooki is funny when she gets drunk and falls down though

Locke. 08-09-2012 04:14 PM

Don't really like Vinny he is pretty boring and comes across as a bit of a dick, Pauly is good though but Mike is definitely my favourite. Single Ronnie is in second place but he's just slightly better than Vinny when he's with Sammie

Brother Leon 08-09-2012 04:15 PM

Mike>Pauly>Jenni> The rest.

Trasadkel1 08-09-2012 04:15 PM

Watched the first couple Jersey Shores and enjoyed them but then lost track but I think it looks tame in comparison to Geordie Shore!. Definitely saw a different side to Mike in BB. I wasn't expecting to like him but did.

Lee. 08-09-2012 04:17 PM

I will never forgive Locke for recommending Geordie Shore to me! :bored:

lostalex 08-09-2012 04:22 PM

lol, she's so cute when she's drunk. "i'm a good *******ing person!" lmao

Lee. 08-09-2012 04:24 PM

Hahahaha ^

JTM45 08-09-2012 04:24 PM

I couldn't believe just how bad Geordie Shore was.
It really is an extremely poor copy of JS and the cast fall so far short of the JS cast personality wise.

Bloody horrendous show!!!

Lee. 08-09-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 5472375)
I couldn't believe just how bad Geordie Shore was.
It really is an extremely poor copy of JS and the cast fall so far short of the JS cast personality wise.

Bloody horrendous show!!!

Aw god! I know! I watched half an episode and couldn't stand any more. Awful awful people!

MTVN 08-09-2012 04:30 PM

Geordie Shore is one of the best shows on television atm

Locke. 08-09-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee. (Post 5472364)
I will never forgive Locke for recommending Geordie Shore to me! :bored:

:joker:

Stopped watching it after the second episode myself, didn't like any of the people on it

wendywillow 08-09-2012 06:17 PM

i know the situation has promotion stuff for js (the vma's he missed was part of that) so he had to come back

Saph 08-09-2012 06:21 PM

I used to love Jersey Shore! Ronnie and Sammy ruined it though :bored:

lostalex 08-09-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaphLiike (Post 5472527)
I used to love Jersey Shore! Ronnie and Sammy ruined it though :bored:

mmm. Ronnie. i'd tickle my nose in those pubes.

alex_front2 08-09-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 5472390)
:joker:

Stopped watching it after the second episode myself, didn't like any of the people on it

Not even mike?