ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2012 [S9] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=602)
-   -   Will Christopher Maloney quit the show? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215463)

Marcus. 13-11-2012 12:52 PM

Will Christopher Maloney quit the show?

X Factor’s Chris Maloney is said to have been “hurt” after rowing with producers.

The Liverpudlian singer clashed with bosses at the weekend after turning up late to rehearsals, and the argument has apparently made Chris consider leaving the show.

The Daily Mirror report this morning that Chris found himself on the end of a foul mouthed rant from the show’s executive producer Mark Sidaway after turning up late for rehearsals for a fourth time.

The newspaper says that the telly exec “lost the plot” with Chris, branding his behaviour “*********g unacceptable”.

A source told the tabloid: “It hurt him and made him consider if he should carry on. Others are late and nothing is said.”

It’s been a tough time for Chris, with reports of him being a diva behind the scenes and some very harsh comments from the judges after his performances.

Speaking at the weekend, Chris revealed all the hate was making his nan ill.

“She’s not well because of it all – her blood pressure has been sky high,” Chris claimed. “She can’t really handle the cruel comments I’ve been getting and I’m really upset she’s having to endure it.

And Chris admitted that being booed on Sunday night was tough to hear, and was slowly knocking his confidence.

“To hear booing is tough,” he told the Daily Star newspaper at the weekend. “And it’s not nice to hear people saying things that are unfounded to try to get me off the show. I haven’t got time to vote for myself.

“Because I’m older than the other acts I feel I’ve got a lot to prove, so the negativity gets me down.

“I’m meant to be living the dream but I’m finding it tough. And doing X Factor should be boosting my confidence but it isn’t.”

one hand poor chirs the other hand i see what the producers are getting at

GiRTh 13-11-2012 12:57 PM

If he's not voting for himself then who's voting for him.?

Marcus. 13-11-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 5614320)
If he's not voting for himself then who's voting for him.?

how about his fans

GiRTh 13-11-2012 01:00 PM

Yeah? Who? No one admits to being a fan who is voting. And for him to beat BOTH boy bands last week is strange. An average over 25 beating both boy bands is virtually unprecedented.

Marcus. 13-11-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 5614323)
Yeah? Who? No one admits to being a fan who is voting. And for him to beat BOTH boy bands last week is strange. An average over 25 beating both boy bands is virtually unprecedented.

well he has fans some were who vote for him

Ramsay 13-11-2012 01:03 PM

Dont be silly GiRTh of course the people's champion has fans

Josy 13-11-2012 01:04 PM

He clearly has fans, who voted him in as the wild card? those are the same people who are voting now to keep him in.

Cherie 13-11-2012 01:05 PM

Liverpool backing their own...! Tesco Mary, who voted for her?...its not fair to say he is voting for himself, Im sure they all sling a few votes to themselves dont they!!

MTVN 13-11-2012 01:06 PM

Well I for one have given him many votes, such a shame that the producers have it in for him and are trying to force him off the show

Marcus. 13-11-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 5614334)
Well I for one have given him many votes, such a shame that the producers have it in for him and are trying to force him off the show

it Simon idea

GiRTh 13-11-2012 01:07 PM

Your having a larf int cha with the last three comments? No matter how many fans he's got I cant remember two boy bands being in the bottom two and an over, who is hated by the judges, going straight thru to next week. N

GiRTh 13-11-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 5614334)

Dear lord. Tell me you're joking?

Josy 13-11-2012 01:07 PM

I truly hope he doesn't quit and manages to stay to the final not just because I like him but to also piss of all these people that have this stupid vendetta against him.

Ramsay 13-11-2012 01:08 PM

He's one of the greatest contestants the show has ever had
People that hate him are just jealous

MTVN 13-11-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 5614337)
Dear lord. Tell me you're joking?

I wouldn't joke when it comes to people being bullied

Marcus. 13-11-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 5614339)
I truly hope he doesn't quit and manages to stay to the final not just because I like him but to also piss of all these people that have this stupid vendetta against him.

hell yeah it be funny

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl (Post 5614340)
He's one of the greatest contestants the show has ever had
People that hate him are just jealous

yep they are

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 5614341)
I wouldn't joke when it comes to people being bullied

no i just want to see Louis and turlisa face when he in the final

Z 13-11-2012 01:13 PM

He just feels like a contestant that the show would have put through in seasons 1-3 but he doesn't feel like he belongs to this era of X Factor with its superior staging - it's aimed at a young audience and he's aiming himself at the wrong market for post show success... BUT, clearly it's working for him, if he's singing songs from a certain era like Tulisa pointed out, then it's people who enjoyed that era who are voting for him - nobody else is doing it, it's a niche, and to be honest, that's everything they've been pushing down our throats on the X Factor - be unique, be different to the rest of the competition. No wonder the boy bands were in the bottom two - Louis Walsh is sabotaging both of them by making them carbon copies of each other. Christopher is every bit of a one trick pony as Ella is - shock she takes a pop song and turns it into a boring ****ing ballad with the same vocal tricks every single week. Personally, I can't stand to watch Christopher, but at least he's got his own thing going on, good on him for sticking it out.

Marcus. 13-11-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zee (Post 5614347)
He just feels like a contestant that the show would have put through in seasons 1-3 but he doesn't feel like he belongs to this era of X Factor with its superior staging - it's aimed at a young audience and he's aiming himself at the wrong market for post show success... BUT, clearly it's working for him, if he's singing songs from a certain era like Tulisa pointed out, then it's people who enjoyed that era who are voting for him - nobody else is doing it, it's a niche, and to be honest, that's everything they've been pushing down our throats on the X Factor - be unique, be different to the rest of the competition. No wonder the boy bands were in the bottom two - Louis Walsh is sabotaging both of them by making them carbon copies of each other. Christopher is every bit of a one trick pony as Ella is - shock she takes a pop song and turns it into a boring ****ing ballad with the same vocal tricks every single week. Personally, I can't stand to watch Christopher, but at least he's got his own thing going on, good on him for sticking it out.

yep i hope he dose as well

Locke. 13-11-2012 01:19 PM

I've been disgusted by the bullying he has been on the receiving end of, but the public love him and we all know a record deal and a successful media career await him after the show and that will more than make up for it.

Pack your bags Ella you will feel the wrath of the People's Choice on sunday.

Marcus. 13-11-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 5614353)
I've been disgusted by the bullying he has been on the receiving end of, but the public love him and we all know a record deal and a successful media career await him after the show and that will more than make up for it.

Pack your bags Ella you will feel the wrath of the People's Choice on sunday.

for me it Ella and chirs and Jermaine in the final

Kazanne 13-11-2012 01:25 PM

I hope he doesn't quit he's not my fave but he's not the worst either,hopefully his fans will persuade him to stay and it will serve people right if he goes on to win due to more people voting to stuff the judges and doubters.

Vicky. 13-11-2012 01:26 PM

Of course he wont quit :laugh:

GiRTh 13-11-2012 01:27 PM

You people are crazy. Loco. :crazy:

Marcus. 13-11-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 5614362)
You people are crazy.

why we are teamchirs

Locke. 13-11-2012 01:29 PM

Christopher Maloney ‏@ChrisMaloney77
"@marcWhiteywhite: @ChrisMaloney77 what music you listening too at the moment Christopher? (Won't get an answer but worth a try)"daved gueta