ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2012 [S9] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=602)
-   -   TiBB Poll - Favourite remaining contestant? [Ella Gone] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215766)

Josy 18-11-2012 08:00 PM

TiBB Poll - Favourite remaining contestant? [Ella Gone]

reece(: 18-11-2012 08:01 PM

James

joeysteele 18-11-2012 08:34 PM

James now for me.

Maia 18-11-2012 08:36 PM

James

Maia 18-11-2012 08:38 PM

First time this year the results of this poll have been decent

(yes I know there is only 8 votes Shaun go away)

Jamie585 18-11-2012 08:59 PM

Rylan :amazed:

Me. I Am Salman 18-11-2012 09:36 PM

James/Chris > Rylan/Union J

Glenn. 18-11-2012 09:55 PM

The fact of the matter is people on the forum don't think Christopher can sing. They're only supporting him to annoy everyone. People jumping on the bandwagon thinking he's so amazing. It's just to piss people off.

We lost one of the most talented singers on tonight's results and Maloney, the complete useless moron that he is, is only getting support by people who are morons themselves. That goes for the members on here that support him.

You know he can't sing so what's with the support? None of you will waste your money buying his album.

Vicky. 18-11-2012 09:57 PM

James

Shaun 18-11-2012 09:57 PM

Well he can sing. He's just not interesting or going to sell records :p

Glenn. 18-11-2012 09:59 PM

He can't sing :crazy:

Vicky. 18-11-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5628611)
The fact of the matter is people on the forum don't think Christopher can sing. They're only supporting him to annoy everyone. People jumping on the bandwagon thinking he's so amazing. It's just to piss people off.

We lost one of the most talented singers on tonight's results and Maloney, the complete useless moron that he is, is only getting support by people who are morons themselves. That goes for the members on here that support him.

You know he can't sing so what's with the support? None of you will waste your money buying his album.

Christopher was the best last night by a country mile IMO.

I usually cant stand him. But he was the best of a bad bunch this week.

Hes cheesy, annoying, dated, arrogant (IMO) but he CAN sing. Much better than Rylan can, better than the guys in Union J minus Jaymi. Better than most of the guys who have left too.

And Ella is boring. I liked her audition/bootcamp, she was my fave. The live shows ruined her.

Glenn. 18-11-2012 10:01 PM

Oh Vicky. Christopher was the worst last night. Worse than Rylan.

Vicky. 18-11-2012 10:02 PM

He wasnt :laugh:

And this is coming from someone who usually thinks hes the worst too :p

reece(: 18-11-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

You speak so much sense, it's like the support just to wind some others up.

Glenn. 18-11-2012 10:05 PM

Ella was phenomenal last night, pitch perfect, so was James.

If James or Jahmene leave before the final I shall be switching off. I only watch for James, Jahmene and before tonight's travesty Ella.

Locke. 18-11-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Reactions like this make it all worthwhile. See you again next week.

Glenn. 18-11-2012 10:08 PM

My point proven.

Roy Mars III 18-11-2012 10:10 PM

Ella 'one of the most talented singers' :joker:

Glenn. 18-11-2012 10:11 PM

You think Christopher can sing.

That's cute.

Locke. 18-11-2012 10:11 PM

The public know he can sing

Glenn. 18-11-2012 10:16 PM

The public also think Rylan can sing.

Trouble is Rylan is somewhat entertaining. Christopher dances like my great granddads older brother.

A dancing, karaoke singing orange on legs.

Ramsay 18-11-2012 10:48 PM

The fact is that Maloney has more fans than James or Ella and it's been proven tonight

Glenn. 18-11-2012 11:08 PM

Just because Christopher received more votes than Ella and James, it doesn't mean he has more fans. The general consensus of the country is that Christopher shouldn't be in the competition. He's mediocre and cheesy. Twitter is the prime example of how hated he is.

The reason Ella and James were in the bottom two tonight was because it was assumed they were safe. Not because they had less fans than orange face.

Like I said in another thread. I hope he does win. He'll released an album full of corny covers and flop like an eighty year old mans penis. Yet another year the public get it wrong and vote for a moron.

Ramsay 18-11-2012 11:14 PM

Nope he just blatantly has more fans, he's been voted back in by the public and has never been in the bottom 2..so all you people saying that Ella and James have more fans are just silly
And rightly so that he's been gliding through because it is a singing competition at the end of the day and he is the best singer out of all the finalists since the start