ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TiBB Does The Apprentice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   The Apprentice: A few thank you's! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215941)

Kate! 21-11-2012 06:30 PM

The Apprentice: A few thank you's!

This will be the last thread I start for the Apprentice 3. Just want to say a few thank you's, and promise not to go on and on.

Mollie - my lifeline. You presented the Launch show in your usual amazing style and have been a great judge, helped out a lot with writing the summations for Team Prospect after each task, posted stuff for me when I was struggling on my phone, and calmed me down when I was tearing my hair out twice :hugesmile: You also contributed the Website task for the Final, and designed the Logo and Award. Thank you so much.

Shaun - Nobody could have made a better Lord ShuGrr than Shaun. Stunning. I mithered him to death during this game and he never once told me to go and fall down a well :hugesmile: Shaun, you've put an awful lot of effort into this game for the benefit of the contestants and forum in general and I know they've all loved it. You are a gem :love:

ShuGrr >>>>>>>>> Sugar tbqfh ;)

Marc and LJ*. Judges extraordinaire. Thank you so much. :D

*and LJ put together the interview as well.

JH95 - thanks for organising such a great spin off show. I see you as the next Alan Carr :p

Leon - thanks for being a great bookie, and for putting up with lots of heckling. :)

Glenn - for designing The BruvBetting and You're Fired Logos :worship:

Josy - for helping with The Mascot Task :love:

Munchkins - who is currently putting together a nominations table :)

I really hope I haven't forgotten anyone, but if I have I'm sure you will let me know.

I worked very hard on this game, planned it all in meticulous detail months in advance and I like to think it showed (mostly) :laugh:

- goes to a dark room to cry -

:lovedup:

DrunkerThanMoses 21-11-2012 06:33 PM

:hug: You was a great host

Jamie585 21-11-2012 06:34 PM

Aww, You've outdone yourself Kate :hug:

Vanessa 21-11-2012 06:35 PM

Thank you for asking me to take part, Kate. It was the best thing i've ever done. I can't believe i've worked with Ben and got to 4th place! :amazed::worship:

Maia 21-11-2012 06:37 PM

:hug: You've been amazing as well Kate, absolutely brilliant job on hosting this and it's been a pleasure working alongside you with it, straight back from when you first told me about bringing it back a few months ago and to now after managing to pull it all off excellently.

Vanessa 21-11-2012 06:39 PM

Thanks everyone! :xyxwave:

Marc 21-11-2012 06:40 PM

I made this game as good as it was. :pipe:

Me. I Am Salman 21-11-2012 06:41 PM

It was a great game Kate well done
and I didn't know Marc was a judge?!

Kate! 21-11-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salman! (Post 5635592)
It was a great game Kate well done
and I didn't know Marc was a judge?!

:hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile::huges mile::hugesmile:

Oh dear!

Benjamin 21-11-2012 06:46 PM

Could have done better tbh Kate. :pipe:

Benjamin 21-11-2012 06:47 PM

Only joking. You've been brilliant and this game has been amazing. nearly sent me over the edge a few times, but it's been fun and very well organised. :love:

Black Dagger 21-11-2012 06:48 PM

It was ****, you were rubbish... said nobody ever.

Well done Kate (and Mollie and everybody) you have done great. :lovedup:

Kate! 21-11-2012 08:39 PM

I have a question?

:D

Why does Salman have Christopher Maloneys nan in his avatar?

:conf:

I think we should be told...

Jake. 21-11-2012 08:42 PM

:hug:

Shaun 21-11-2012 08:43 PM

:worship: 'twas a pleasure. Thanks for having me :)

LemonJam 21-11-2012 08:58 PM

Thank you Kate and Mollie for an excellent forum game tbqfh

Me. I Am Salman 21-11-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Kate* (Post 5636393)
I have a question?

:D

Why does Salman have Christopher Maloneys nan in his avatar?

:conf:

I think we should be told...

that is not his nan :nono: