ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   eVEN MORE ****ING RAGE (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216056)

Ninastar 24-11-2012 01:31 AM

eVEN MORE ****ING RAGE

Just making a casual anger thread because I need to get this out.

Basically, there is a gay girl who works for the company I work with (it's like a company of nurseries) and she always worked at a different nursery because she keeps getting moved to different ones cause she's always got a problem somewhere. But I only met her once or twice and thought she was lovely. I told her I liked girls and everything, so she gave me her number. I didn't want it because she's not my type at all, and she has a girlfriend. I text her anyway because I felt rude if I didn't

biggest ****ing mistake of my life

she told everyone at her work she was texting me, and then they were like 'oh show us the texts then' and she was like 'oh no, it's private'. So now all of them think **** about me, and there's a girl who's just had to leave my nursery to be swapped with her, and I saw her tonight, and she told me that people think that about me. And the other girls I work with (we all went on a night out) thought something too. So this gay girl has been talking about me and Im absolutely ****ing furious. I had to deny that I as gay because I'm not ready

All of this because I was being ****ing nice.

Shaun 24-11-2012 01:32 AM

oh she sounds wonderful...

do you want me to send the gays around to smash her face?

:hug: cait :love:

King Gizzard 24-11-2012 01:34 AM

What a horrible knob

Ninastar 24-11-2012 01:34 AM

i want to punch her myself

i'm so ****ing angry

and the thing is, i can't fall out with her because she could easily out me

Ninastar 24-11-2012 01:34 AM

i want to cry

King Gizzard 24-11-2012 01:35 AM

:(

Marsh. 24-11-2012 01:36 AM

I thought she'd already outed you? :confused:

Wasn't that the problem, everyone thinks you're "together"?

Smithy 24-11-2012 01:37 AM

:sad:

:hug:

Ninastar 24-11-2012 01:38 AM

i denied it and the girls believed me

but if I argue with her, I'm scared she uses it against me because she knows I'm terrified

Ninastar 24-11-2012 01:39 AM

she's a known bull****ter so thank god then believed me

still though, i just cant believe she did that

King Gizzard 24-11-2012 01:39 AM

Is she generally a bit of a twat then? I know she's a twat about the texts but when she's at work is she alright?

Ninastar 24-11-2012 01:43 AM

the thing is, she's really good at the job. she's just a bit of a know it all and think she's better than you

and shes the type who always knows someone who does this or that

she said her mum met obama and i was like yeah ****ing right

Smithy 24-11-2012 01:43 AM

bitch slap her and snatch her weave

Ninastar 24-11-2012 01:45 AM

shes too ****ing butch to wear a weave

she makes me feel homophobic

Z 24-11-2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninastar (Post 5643387)
i want to punch her myself

i'm so ****ing angry

and the thing is, i can't fall out with her because she could easily out me

Outing someone is massively looked down upon in the gay world, if she actually did it she'd only make herself look bad, just confront her and ask her why she's letting other people believe that the two of you are an item when you are not together, and ask her to set the record straight, because you will be. What a cow though.

Smithy 24-11-2012 01:46 AM

:joker:

Z 24-11-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninastar (Post 5643396)
i denied it and the girls believed me

but if I argue with her, I'm scared she uses it against me because she knows I'm terrified

Well, there you go then, they know she's a bull****ter and they believe you. It's probably a bigger deal to you because it's touching a nerve with you but the girls you work with probably aren't giving it anywhere near as much thought as you might imagine they are, especially considering this girl is a known liar, in no time she'll have made up something else that they'll hear about and think 'bull****.'

Marsh. 24-11-2012 01:48 AM

TBH, if they know she's a bull****ter then don't sweat it.

There are no incriminating texts or anything she could use, right? Just normal friendly ones.

And if those at work do judge you then tell them fck off aswell, your sexuality is none of their damn business.

King Gizzard 24-11-2012 01:48 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5...3f7mo1_250.gif

Ninastar 24-11-2012 01:50 AM

thanks guys :love:

but yeah, hopefully they just think it's bull****ting. but they always ask about boyfriends and stuff and im just like, ummmmm

and I never know what to say

im going to go to sleep now cause i'm still kinda drunk

thank you all!!

Benjamin 24-11-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 5643383)
oh she sounds wonderful...

do you want me to send the gays around to smash her face?

:hug: cait :love:

-gets ready to book flight back to the uk and go via JD sports to invest in a baseball bat-

Jords 24-11-2012 02:43 AM

Bitch! Definitely confront her.

Ninastar 24-11-2012 12:06 PM

I dont even know what to say to her. I just hate everyone. All of this just because I was being nice!

Jake. 24-11-2012 12:15 PM

What a nasty twat fish :(

Kizzy 24-11-2012 12:21 PM

I wouldn't, freeze her out...
delete her number and never speak to her again, but be polite.
Make her a 'smile and nod' if you see her thats all she gets.
There are always going to be twonks, but I find thats the best way to deal with them, don't waste your energy getting upset.
:hug: