ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2012 [S9] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=602)
-   -   Christopher: Maloney kicked out of final group performance? [MERGED] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216996)

Mrluvaluva 09-12-2012 05:27 PM

Maloney kicked out of final group performance? [MERGED]

Christopher Maloney will reportedly not take part in tonight's live X Factor grand final.

The eliminated contestant was set to appear as part of a group performance with his fellow finalists, but is said to have travelled back home to Liverpool, according to Mirror Deputy TV Editor Mark Jefferies.

Maloney was allegedly late for rehearsals, while others smelt alcohol on his breath, according to Jefferies.

Jefferies tweeted: "X Factor's @ChrisMaloney77 has been kicked out of tonight's group song. He was late for rehearsals and "smelt of alcohol".

"X Factor say it was @ChrisMaloney77 decision to leave, but my understanding is he was "not in the right state" to perform."

He added that an X Factor spokesman said: "Chris decided he longer wanted to be part of the X Factor Final and has gone back to Liverpool."

Jefferies also claimed that Maloney called Carolynne Poole a "*******".

He wrote: "During rehearsals, @ChrisMaloney77 allegedly called the lovely@carolynnepoole a *******. That explains her tweet earlier..."

Poole had previously tweeted: "X Factor can also create monsters it would seem!"

Digital Spy

Marcus. 09-12-2012 05:29 PM

oh dear what happen to him

Black Dagger 09-12-2012 05:31 PM

OMG OMG OMG.

Drunken Christopher Maloney would be the best TV moment ever, why on earth have they sent him home?

Loukas 09-12-2012 05:31 PM

Drunk Christopher Maloney dropped from tonights show!

Quote:

COCKY X Factor reject Christopher Maloney has been dropped from singing on tonight's grand final for turning up DRUNK, according to sources. The axed singer went berserk backstage earlier today, slagging off his fellow finalists with a blizzard of profanities before storming out of rehearsals.The 34-year-old arrived for yesterday's run through of the group song, a Christmas medley, "reeking of booze", according to show sources.
After refusing to speak to staff or his fellow wannabes he then hit the roof after realising he only had one line in last night's medley.Insiders say he stormed off the set at Manchester Central and went back to his nearby hotel.He is then believed to have returned after 30 minutes and laughed while his fellow finalists tried to perform. He was livid after learning none of the other finalists had said they wanted him to win – and was left further embarrassed after they were all overheard cheering backstage when he was booted off.Onlookers described how he had a blazing row with former X Factor contestant Carolynne Poole, who was dumped in episode one.
Angry staff feared Maloney would end up ruining last night's show with his antics.
A show source suggested he had been up ALL NIGHT boozing in Manchester and didn’t arrive back at his hotel until 4am. They said: “He was abusive to staff in the morning when they went to fetch him for the ensemble.“He got up and went to rehearse but stormed off about only having one line to sing. He went back to his hotel and didn’t come back for 11am for the second rehearsal.“Eventually he came back after noon and was clearly drunk. He then said he didn’t want to stay and wanted to go back to Liverpool.“So he went back to hotel to pack bags to leave.”
Another insider said: "He was abusive to the production team and other contestants."He said he was leaving and didn't want to perform in the final tonight."Chris was sent packing on Saturday night after losing the public vote to James Arthur and Jahmene Douglas. An X Factor spokesman said: "Chris decided he no longer wanted to be part of the X Factor Final and has gone back to Liverpool."
The Sun

Saph 09-12-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

"reeking of booze", according to show sources.
probably Tulisa

Mrluvaluva 09-12-2012 05:33 PM

If true, maybe he did not cope very well with his exit from the competition.

Marcus. 09-12-2012 05:33 PM

silly man

Locke. 09-12-2012 05:33 PM

What a guy :joker:

AnnieK 09-12-2012 05:33 PM

Oomph...poor show if that's true.
Although would have been funny to watch

Marcus. 09-12-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrluvaluva (Post 5682297)
If true, maybe he did not cope very well with his exit from the competition.

yeah

but silly man

Josy 09-12-2012 05:34 PM

Theres a thread about this directly below this one.

Edit - Merged.

Kate! 09-12-2012 05:57 PM

Told you he was a cretin. Deluded fool thought he had it in the bag.

Marcus. 09-12-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puss-in-Boots (Post 5682364)
Told you he was a cretin. Deluded fool thought he had it in the bag.

as i said he a silly man

Me. I Am Salman 09-12-2012 06:12 PM

:laugh2:

Apple202 09-12-2012 06:19 PM

o dear

Kazanne 09-12-2012 06:31 PM

He's been pilloried in the press for weeks why would they change now,I take it all with a pinch of salt.

Brother Leon 09-12-2012 06:44 PM

Good on him. Caroline has done nothing but slate and belittle him every show. **** presenter.

Locke. 09-12-2012 06:44 PM

Didn't realize this was The Sun... Turns out he actually is there and performing aswell. Not surprised.

Me. I Am Salman 09-12-2012 06:48 PM

yep it's true

Kate! 09-12-2012 06:50 PM

He's not there. :laugh2:

Not surprised though. Hiss Boo. Glad I don't have to look at his ugly mug tbh.

Mrluvaluva 09-12-2012 06:53 PM

Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. He's the only one losing out. I bet he's at home watching it, pissed, shouting obscenities and throwing things at the TV.

Firewire 09-12-2012 06:54 PM

He was missing, as was Lucy and MK1.

thesheriff443 09-12-2012 06:56 PM

he cracked,thats all.

MTVN 09-12-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 5682559)
Good on him. Caroline has done nothing but slate and belittle him every show. **** presenter.

Nah it's Carolynne Poole he apparently had a go at, the woman who was voted off first

Brother Leon 09-12-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Moonracer (Post 5682959)
Nah it's Carolynne Poole he apparently had a go at, the woman who was voted off first

lol forgot all about her. Says it all.