ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Soaps (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   More Ofcom complainers (EE) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217733)

Redway 22-12-2012 09:47 PM

More Ofcom complainers (EE)

EastEnders has sparked complaints after Alfie Moon used the word "shagging" during Thursday's (December 20) episode.

The character directed the word at Derek Branning as he accused the gangster of having an affair with his wife Kat.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...#ixzz2Fp8CSUbo

:bored:

joeysteele 22-12-2012 09:56 PM

You know Redway, these people really annoy me,however I know people who actually sit and watch TV programmes,mostly ones they don't like anyway, just looking for something to complain about.
Ridiculous.

Jake. 22-12-2012 10:42 PM

Idiots.

reece(: 22-12-2012 10:46 PM

Bunch of saddos, not like it's even a semi-bad word jesus it's the same implication as saying "having sex" "going at it". Oversensitive morons.

Niall 22-12-2012 10:48 PM

Have people really got nothing better to do with their lives then sit around and moan about the use of (what's now) a completely inoffensive word? ****ing morons.

Redway 22-12-2012 10:51 PM

Apparently, it was inappropriate for "pre-watershed viewing".

eurgh, the whole argument annoys me so much. It's not even a kids' show anyway.

waterhog 23-12-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldwrapp (Post 5706622)
Have people really got nothing better to do with their lives then sit around and moan about the use of (what's now) a completely inoffensive word? ****ing morons.

hold on a sec - i am huge fan of EE and i have been complaining for sometime now on how bad it has got - yes i have got things to do in my life like everyone but i also want to be come home from work and watch something that interest me - for many of a years EE has been doing it for me - but as of recent it is a SHAM. now i can sit back and not complain and the directors of EE will think this is what we all want to see or we can voice our view on forums or poems (chuckle - deadenders - teenieenders.) and tell them where they are going wrong ? i suppose what is most frustrating is when they dont heed our advice.

so i expect loads more teenie story lines that end nowhere with loads more false actors that can not act - ie derek - alfie tyler - anthony - etec etc - now can you see the point in complaining ?

Jordan. 23-12-2012 10:21 AM

-Can happily watch Kat sneaking about getting shagged for months now but will get offended at the word being used- :crazy:

Doogle 23-12-2012 12:52 PM

I hope these people have a ****ing **** Christmas and burn in hell

Redway 23-12-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 5706954)
hold on a sec - i am huge fan of EE and i have been complaining for sometime now on how bad it has got - yes i have got things to do in my life like everyone but i also want to be come home from work and watch something that interest me - for many of a years EE has been doing it for me - but as of recent it is a SHAM. now i can sit back and not complain and the directors of EE will think this is what we all want to see or we can voice our view on forums or poems (chuckle - deadenders - teenieenders.) and tell them where they are going wrong ? i suppose what is most frustrating is when they dont heed our advice.

so i expect loads more teenie story lines that end nowhere with loads more false actors that can not act - ie derek - alfie tyler - anthony - etec etc - now can you see the point in complaining ?

Complaining about the show like that is fine (I'd be a hyprocrite if I said anything otherwise)...moaning about the word "shag" (which isn't even an offensive word) is retarded and PC.

smeagol 23-12-2012 02:02 PM

shagging ive heard said on sitcoms along with bloody and piss off etc no big deal surely, shagging is actually a dance anyway so comon put the music on and lets shag lol

Gstar 23-12-2012 02:16 PM

People actually complained about that?

This is why we can never have shows like the bad girls club

I cant with certain British people

Jords 23-12-2012 02:30 PM

Disgusting!! He should have asked who was penetrating his spouse.

Alf 23-12-2012 02:36 PM

these people need a good shagging

Brother Leon 23-12-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Derek>>>Your fave character.

InOne 23-12-2012 02:45 PM

Just gonna ring now

Petershaw1984 23-12-2012 02:58 PM

Swines

Jamie585 23-12-2012 05:14 PM

Pathetic old people.

Ramsay 23-12-2012 05:28 PM

Cant believe EE had the cheek to use that vulgar word

Niall 23-12-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Well then you stop watching the ****ing show instead of complaining about something as insignificant as this. :crazy:

waterhog 23-12-2012 07:43 PM

we have a right to expect something decent to watch from EE