ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB4 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Anouska- Could she have won BB4? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218148)

arsenalforever 01-01-2013 11:37 PM

Anouska- Could she have won BB4?

Looking back on it now. If she had stayed at least two to three weeks i really think her Bubbly personality and her high energy might have won many over. I do think her OTT at been in the house on the first night ( she was only 19 and was really excited) was her only misstep.

Looking at her now and how the BB producers really promoted her during BB4 on on BBLB and getting her onto BB austrailia and seen that she was actually a nice girl who liked to flirt but was up for fun would have given the house a big boost.

I do feel myself she could have been at leat a finalist and maybe a winner.

What did you guys think at the time was she a wasted great HM and potential winner?

Marcus. 01-01-2013 11:37 PM

no i don't think so

Ramsay 02-01-2013 01:52 AM

nah

Suze 02-01-2013 08:49 AM

Never liked her in BB4, even in that short time. She had a dislike for Jon for no real reason? and carried it on out of the BB house with nasty side swipes in interviews. I think there was maybe nothing much more to her than her looks, which I think she might have played heavily on if she had stayed. I also think the viewers might quickly have bored of her. So all in all was quite happy to see her go first, rather her than Jon, my favourite BB housemate of all time so far, even though I considered BB4 itself the most boring so far of those I have watched, a couple of the contestants did actually make for interesting personalities themselves.

Marc 02-01-2013 09:15 AM

I was gutted when she left, she'd have been a finalised at least

Omah 02-01-2013 10:40 AM

Anouska- Could she have won BB4?

No ..... too young and too dull ..... :bored:

But I dislike early evictions and she should have had a chance to settle in ..... :pipe:

Brekkie 05-09-2013 09:22 PM

She kind of became the scapegoat for BB4 - people said she'd have made the difference but I don't believe she would have, but Jon Tickle leaving would have as it would have remained BB and not The Jon Tickle Show. Hence a year later BB5 vastly improved once it was no longer The Kitten Show, and similarly in BB7 and to a certain extent BB8 once Shahbaz and Charlie had gone.

reece(: 05-09-2013 09:33 PM

Her leaving BB4 was one of the first nails of the coffin for that series, finalised when Tania and Lisa Jeynes left.

Vanessa 05-09-2013 09:36 PM

No. John Tickle was the only decent housemate that year. He was great.

Amy Jade 05-09-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 6364507)
Her leaving BB4 was one of the first nails of the coffin for that series, finalised when Tania and Lisa Jeynes left.

Literally this was my reply.

Viewers killed that series.

reece(: 05-09-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 6364532)
Literally this was my reply.

Viewers killed that series.

So true, such a disgusting winner.

Nemo123 05-09-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 5721047)
I was gutted when she left, she'd have been a finalised at least

That monkey in your avatar belongs to Nina Conti, daughter of actor Tom Conti, and significant other of actor Ken Campbell, now deceased, about 25 yrs her senior. A lot of her puppets she inherited from him.

Macie Lightfoot 05-09-2013 10:48 PM

Honestly, BB4 isn't that bad. The first four weeks are actually good and are carried by Federico and Jon (not just Jon, that's something people need to get right) so lol @ the double eviction taking both of them out. The fifth week was still decent with the swap being good enough filler and Tania still being in, and then the next two weeks have the amazing journey of Lisa Jeynes that every BB fan should experience. The last two weeks were atrocious but 7/9 really isn't that bad.

But to answer the question, Anouska's EXTREMELY overrated in the pantheon of first boots but yeah she was iight.