ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   lacey and sam (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218486)

Petershaw1984 05-01-2013 07:28 PM

lacey and sam

Ive got a feeling that sam and lacey got their heads together before the show and pre planned this "showmance" if not them then their agents told them that that is were the money is.

Anyone else think this?

The show isnt what it used to be where housemates didnt know of each other before they went in. They now have photo shoots and interviews where everyone is in the same hotel bar the americans

Vanessa 05-01-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petershaw1984 (Post 5732158)
Ive got a feeling that sam and lacey got their heads together before the show and pre planned this "showmance" if not them then their agents told them that that is were the money is.

Anyone else think this?

The show isnt what it used to be where housemates didnt know of each other before they went in. They now have photo shoots and interviews where everyone is in the same hotel bar the americans

I don't know. We'll have to wait and see.

erinp5 05-01-2013 07:31 PM

I remember reading this weeks ago.
No showmance .... no airtime.

The Daily Star reports Lacey, 19, is convinced being single while on the show and is planning to target telly hunk Sam Robertson for lusty romps. But her bid for romance could fall flat because insiders fear Sam, 27, will struggle to cope and could even walk out. Lacey dumped her fella just days before she is due to enter the telly house. Sam, who played Corrie’s Adam Barlow for three years, is thought to be the only single straight lad in the celeb line-up & Lacey is determined to seduce him within hours of them meeting. A show insider said: “She wants to stay long enough to win over the public but is worried she will struggle because producers have signed up so many big characters.”Advisers have warned Lacey she will only get screen time if she can strike up a sexy romance during her stint on the Channel 5 show. TV chiefs signed up hunky Sam in the hope he will keep female viewers hooked.But it emerged last night he has proved a headache for producers, who are worried he will stage a walk-out. The actor was originally lined up to appear in Celebrity Big Brother in the summer last year but pulled out. Big Bro bosses have now given him one last chance to enter Britain’s most famous house. Our insider said: “He’s convinced them he won’t prove to be a let-down this time around. But unless he keeps it together, Lacey’s plan for a romance could be ruined. Posted this in the CBB thread some time ago and it looks like Lacey needs a showmance .

Petershaw1984 05-01-2013 07:34 PM

Its pathetic. Channel 5 must think we are mugs

Niamh. 05-01-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 5732185)
I remember reading this weeks ago.
No showmance .... no airtime.

The Daily Star reports Lacey, 19, is convinced being single while on the show and is planning to target telly hunk Sam Robertson for lusty romps. But her bid for romance could fall flat because insiders fear Sam, 27, will struggle to cope and could even walk out. Lacey dumped her fella just days before she is due to enter the telly house. Sam, who played Corrie’s Adam Barlow for three years, is thought to be the only single straight lad in the celeb line-up & Lacey is determined to seduce him within hours of them meeting. A show insider said: “She wants to stay long enough to win over the public but is worried she will struggle because producers have signed up so many big characters.”Advisers have warned Lacey she will only get screen time if she can strike up a sexy romance during her stint on the Channel 5 show. TV chiefs signed up hunky Sam in the hope he will keep female viewers hooked.But it emerged last night he has proved a headache for producers, who are worried he will stage a walk-out. The actor was originally lined up to appear in Celebrity Big Brother in the summer last year but pulled out. Big Bro bosses have now given him one last chance to enter Britain’s most famous house. Our insider said: “He’s convinced them he won’t prove to be a let-down this time around. But unless he keeps it together, Lacey’s plan for a romance could be ruined. Posted this in the CBB thread some time ago and it looks like Lacey needs a showmance .

I hope he walks so we're spared the Showmance :bored:

Vanessa 05-01-2013 07:38 PM

Omg! I really hope Sam doesn't walk out. I don't see the harm in a bit of fun. I doubt things will get serious anyway.

Lee. 05-01-2013 07:38 PM

No Niamh! God no!

armand.kay 05-01-2013 07:39 PM

I'm gonna stab this bitch http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...8/ed2305b7.png

Niamh. 05-01-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee. (Post 5732228)
No Niamh! God no!

I don't think I could stomach another showmance Lee :laugh:

newsbb 05-01-2013 07:41 PM

is anyone really surprised about this? doesnt all of the page 3 models enter the house with the same gamplan to get a showmance??

Vanessa 05-01-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5732240)

He'll get bored of her anyway! He's a bit of a player! :joker:

Lee. 05-01-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5732240)

I could stomach it if it meant seeing his face on my telly box for longer :lovedup:

Vanessa 05-01-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee. (Post 5732254)
I could stomach it if it meant seeing his face on my telly box for longer :lovedup:

Me too! And wearing as little as possible! :amazed::evilgrin:

newsbb 05-01-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee. (Post 5732254)

sam doesnt need the showmance, he got the teenie vote, lacey on the contrary....

Niamh. 05-01-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 5732247)
He'll get bored of her anyway! He's a bit of a player! :joker:

Hardly...........he doesn't exactly have anyone else to "play" with in there :laugh:

Vanessa 05-01-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newsbb (Post 5732262)
sam doesnt need the showmance, he got the teenie vote, lacey on the contrary....

That's right. He's a very likable guy. :lovedup:

Vanessa 05-01-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5732268)
Hardly...........he doesn't exactly have anyone else to "play" with in there :laugh:

There's always Rylan! I bet he'd love to play with him! :joker:

Petershaw1984 05-01-2013 07:50 PM

They could be the first celebs to get dirty in the house

Petershaw1984 05-01-2013 07:50 PM

Naughty

Vanessa 05-01-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petershaw1984 (Post 5732292)

:amazed::evilgrin:

Niamh. 05-01-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petershaw1984 (Post 5732292)

Who actually wants to see that? There's some pretty good characters in there this year, I for one, don't want valuable airtime taken up by them two planks.

Marcus. 05-01-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5732304)
Who actually wants to see that? There's some pretty good characters in there this year, I for one, don't want valuable airtime taken up by them two planks.

hear hear

Petershaw1984 05-01-2013 08:59 PM

Marcus if claire and razor were to get it on you woukd probably record it and use it for your alone time